xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I like ntr but I don't look like the men he describes, I feel discriminated against :ROFLMAO:
Xapican heard that The Tyrone, John, and Tony gang created a forum to get revenge for what you did to them, they were talking about kidnapping and dressing as a woman, I don't expect to betray you but if the coin is big, did he say he lived nearby? :unsure:
sorry my english friends but this deserves a "Tape Olmedo" (Argentinan comedian) quote !
Y bue ! ".....eramos tan pobres....." :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: / we were so poor

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Leongen43

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
because here the cuckqueen and Lara are implemented quite well and are a little hot, who knows, maybe in the future such a topic will become popular for other games?
Don't most harem games already have that though ? Without naming it as such, but generally mc fucks everyone and they know/are fine with it.
Or maybe is it because they don't feel especially excited by watching ?

One kink I think could probably be more common in games, is netori. I rarely see people that hate it, but honestly it's not in a lot of games. Well I still prefer swinging (or a good old orgy) anyway.

Reactions: L0b0ts

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Don't most harem games already have that though ? Without naming it as such, but generally mc fucks everyone and they know/are fine with it.

One kink I think could probably be more common in games, is netori. I rarely see people that hate it, but honestly it's not in a lot of games. Well I still prefer swinging (or a good old orgy) anyway.
Not certainly in that way. in a harem it’s a little different, where Mc fucks all the girls and not like when a married man fucks everyone in the harem and your wife at the same time allows him to fuck everyone, slightly different things. I mean when MC forces his wife to watch him fuck the girls and thereby making her get excited as her beloved man satisfies her girlfriends and then she can join him and show her friends how to satisfy her man. and not like in a harem where all the girls run after the Mc... well, you understand what I meant))))
After all, the cuckqueen should be proud that her man fucks others, but he belongs to her :sneaky: I don’t know about you, but for me it’s rare to find games where a wife is so eager for her beloved man to bring home a girl and fuck them hard in front of her and she enjoys it... a rare case, don’t you think? :whistle:

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017

I got very bored of typical harem games that hardly have any eroticism in it and i guess that's the keyword and what they lack - good eroticism.

It's just 20 girls in queue waiting to get fucked without hardly any character development and at the same time MC being a typical college stud.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's just 20 girls in queue waiting to get fucked without hardly any character development and at the same time MC being a typical college stud.
on some harem games story is told before fuckfest begins.

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
I look forward to a Cuck Queen path to be honest - I think Lara absolutely gets off on watching the MC with other girls and even having a 3some with FFM - The options are endless - Erica Dr. Wick which would be a good fit because the 3 are in session together and the MC has just seen her in lingerie - I definitely don't want to turn the MC into a cuck - He has all these beautiful women around him daily and he doesn't seem like the type.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I think it's just to vary the animations/scenes.
If that is the reasons, Dev have so many options to design animations/scenes which are different but still can show rough maledom kind of level sex in a different extreme/rough maledom sexual position? That standing missionary is nothing compare to floor doggy.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I look forward to a Cuck Queen path to be honest - I think Lara absolutely gets off on watching the MC with other girls and even having a 3some with FFM - The options are endless - Erica Dr. Wick which would be a good fit because the 3 are in session together and the MC has just seen her in lingerie - I definitely don't want to turn the MC into a cuck - He has all these beautiful women around him daily and he doesn't seem like the type.
Yeah. MC himself doesn't particularly look like a person who would become a cuckold... after all, at the beginning of the session and the game we were told that he is always excited and lacks good sexual interest... We hope that, as in all games, he will not be made into a full-fledged cuckold... Let's see how the story of this game turns out. :whistle:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I actually really want to turn the mc into a loving willing cuck
He should sit there and watch while the girls have fun
Then of course it's clean up time

The cucking I want to see the most is with Erica
My goodness everyone could you imagine it

It might sound depressing but don't worry everyone
My mc would love it and the girls would always be honest with him

And obviously the mc has to hold the girls hand when he is getting cucked
But everyone already knew that I assume

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

llbb.gif

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022

I much prefer swinging or MMF threesomes when it comes to this kinda content (or cucking others "Netori"). I'm not really big into the sitting off to side and watching, id much rather be participating. It seems this game will have a few different subpaths and options for this sort of content, so I guess time will tell.

Sadly I didn't like how the setup was handled for the swinging content, so I passed on that path, and I do not like the Tyrone guy so am not bothering with that path either. So unless there are chances to get on swinging/sharing paths later on, I will likely only be doing the cuckquean path for Lara, which I STRONGLY prefer to any sharing/cuck content anyways. I've always really enjoyed cuckquean games/paths, but it's sorely underrepresented on here. (Sadly)

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023

Okay let's take MC loved to Cucked
And he is watching Girls
But who will entertain the girls and turn on MC
Isn't the Guy named starting with J and ending with y ??? :sneaky:
Hopefully, he keeps his tank full for all three of them
Then drizzle the shower inside and some outside....End up Cum kissing :devilish:
Hopefully you loved the plot

DogEyebrowGIF.gif FuturamaAwesomeFuturamaGIF.gif

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I much prefer swinging or MMF threesomes when it comes to this kinda content (or cucking others "Netori"). I'm not really big into the sitting off to side and watching, id much rather be participating. It seems this game will have a few different subpaths and options for this sort of content, so I guess time will tell.

Sadly I didn't like how the setup was handled for the swinging content, so I passed on that path, and I do not like the Tyrone guy so am not bothering with that path either. So unless there are chances to get on swinging/sharing paths later on, I will likely only be doing the cuckquean path for Lara, which I STRONGLY prefer to any sharing/cuck content anyways. I've always really enjoyed cuckquean games/paths, but it's sorely underrepresented on here. (Sadly)
Sounds cool or not
I like FFM only of (John Lara and Miranda)
or (Jessica Jane with someone)
These will be turn-on
Rest the Patch up team is hard to think
If in future Alyssa comes with silver then MC Alyssa and Angelica

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Sounds cool or not
I like FFM only of (John Lara and Miranda)
or (Jessica Jane with someone)
These will be turn-on
Rest the Patch up team is hard to think
If in future Alyssa comes with silver then MC Alyssa and Angelica
Yes I definitely prefer FFM threesomes over anything MMF or swinging, I was just talking in relation to NTR/Sharing specifically. I often times play both paths with separate saves, but in this case I wasn't a fan of how anything sharing/swinging was handled, so I won't be playing those paths as things currently stand. :p

Also I never played the original game, so I can't speak to anything about those characters. For things I have heard about the original I never bothered with it, but I have heard a lot of talk about this Alyssa character, will be interesting to meet her if she does appear in this game.

Let me just add, that I prefer being involved (or in this case the MC), in those FFM threesomes. ;)

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
I was thinking about the cuckquean thing, I think it would work if Lara didn't know the identities of the women the mc was going to have sex with, this way Angellica, Erica, Dr.wick and the others could have sex with the mc without creating conflict with Lara and even she could participate by doing threesomes with some of them and the MC, is it the option that occurred, what do you think? :unsure:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I was thinking about the cuckquean thing, I think it would work if Lara didn't know the identities of the women the mc was going to have sex with, this way Angellica, Erica, Dr.wick and the others could have sex with the mc without creating conflict with Lara and even she could participate by doing threesomes with some of them and the MC, is it the option that occurred, what do you think? :unsure:
Definitely fits! but we don’t know what the developer will prepare in the future))) Personally, I would like some kind of swing between Mc and Lara... as for cuckqueen, I don’t know if the developer is thinking about continuing it, it was interesting to see :whistle:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Lara being a cuckquean will surely be available in both routes but with different approaches, in fact note that it is possible that we will see a cuckquean scene where the mc has sex with the girl they showed in the last update similar to what happened with Lara and Tyrone
Oh yeah. We hope that this journey with cuckqueen will continue! who knows, maybe Lara can’t keep up the pace as Mc fucks the girl in front of her and she, with a hungry look, joins them to create some heat :sneaky: can Mc force his wife to clean his sperm? I think she will be happy to clean...:whistle:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Oh yeah. We hope that this journey with cuckqueen will continue! who knows, maybe Lara can’t keep up the pace as Mc fucks the girl in front of her and she, with a hungry look, joins them to create some heat :sneaky: can Mc force his wife to clean his sperm? I think she will be happy to clean...:whistle:
I could sense some Joshy92 Fever coming through....it's okay it will keep the thread spicy:devilish: :ROFLMAO:

Bh187SpongebobGIF.gif

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes