MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
WVM
Single Again (This one barely qualifies as Harem tbh, but yeah)
My New Family
My New Memories
Luke's Way
I already played all these games, especially 2 of them I still play, for example WVM and Single again, The remaining two below have recently finished and are waiting for new updates. and here "Luke's way" i don't play. in short, none of them are the Cuckqueen. WVM yes, you can say a little that the girl Mc is a cuckqueen, he accepted it a little later, now she allows him to fuck everyone, although I would not call it a cucquinn, but just sexual attraction and interest so that all the girls are proud of her man :ROFLMAO: what about "Single Again"? Does Mc have a wife there? she just died and MC was left with his stepdaughters and supposed daughter, and yes, I know that the eldest stepdaughter always pushes MC to fuck her sister and other girls, but she’s not his wife or girlfriend yet to count cuckqueen? just stepfather's mistress...I don’t remember about the other games that there were cuckqueen, I’ll have to play it thoroughly again and figure it out...

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
The only ones I can think of off the top of my head are

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If I think of anymore I'll add them, but yeah, those have partners that are full blown cuckquean status. There's even less I can think of that are focused on the cuckquean fetish itself. I wish there were more. I'm glad this game is gonna have a path for it though. :p

*edited* remembered another one
You must be a patient person who doesn't mind repetitiveness... Both My New Family and My New Memories??? o_O

and that insufferable MC in Single Again... oof.

:HideThePain:

• Angry
Reactions: blkcrow820

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
You are right and two of them start with a broken relationship, WVM I think you don't have a girlfriend but friends with benefits
Despite the strange game WVM, I really like it! even if there are at least 100 girls there, the game in terms of graphics and sex is very good. :ROFLMAO:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
You are right and two of them start with a broken relationship, WVM I think you don't have a girlfriend but friends with benefits
I'm pretty sure she is the girlfriend at the start of the game
I stopped playing because it's just all about sex that gets boring fast imo

Reactions: xapican

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
you should read the review I left :ROFLMAO:
The thing is that when I was sitting six months ago and looking for something like a calm and quiet game for myself, I came across “My New Family” but shit I never thought that it would last Sooooo long? and since then I haven’t even deleted it because I feel sorry and funny :LOL:

Reactions: Leongen43

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
GetOutOfMyLab I heard the developer killer7 is having some problems? I wanted to ask if I should download “My New Memories” now or in a couple of days, or is it better to wait for the new update?

Reactions: Leongen43

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Ok everyone it's settled now Erica definitely needs to be impregnated by Tyrone
But don't forget I need to be there holding her hand and kissing her
We are a loving couple after all
There are no secrets or lies between us

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
GetOutOfMyLab I heard the developer killer7 is having some problems? I wanted to ask if I should download “My New Memories” now or in a couple of days, or is it better to wait for the new update?
lol no idea, I couldn't even get through the last update without being bored to tears. Not picking up his games ever again.

• Haha
Reactions: MAGO-DAG

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
If anyone other than MC gets some girls pregnant... I'd much rather it be John... he's the least sketchy of all the other guys in this game.

Reactions: Krysis_here

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
lol no idea, I couldn't even get through the last update without being bored to tears. Not picking up his games ever again.
I understand you, I also played with a boring face when I played “Single Again,” but sometimes when we have nothing to do, sometimes we want to play something like a non-intense game... but shit wrong when the dialogues are long and there is not enough sex either... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
but she’s not his wife or girlfriend yet to count cuckqueen?
She is his girlfriend

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Spoiler: From memory... Homelander
Oopsy daisy
AlwaysFan
Between Two Worlds

And, although differently: Love of magic and Luke's way?!
Never played the first two, but Emilie from AlwaysFan and Hannah from Between Two Worlds aren't cuckqueans, ESPECIALLY not Hannah. :p

However at this rate this thread is gonna get nuked, with all the off-topic :ROFLMAO:

So let's talk about this game a bit now shall we? So what does everything think about Erica, isn't she beautiful? :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Vleder

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
If anyone other than MC gets some girls pregnant... I'd much rather it be John... he's the least sketchy of all the other guys in this game.
It would be weird if Lara got pregnant again... especially with Tony, don't you think? looks disgusting when she recently gave birth to a boy, now another one is on the way. What is she trying to achieve at this moment? Is she thinking about taking pills, otherwise she looks a little too...

Reactions: Krysis_here

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
It would be weird if Lara got pregnant again... especially with Tony, don't you think? looks disgusting when she recently gave birth to a boy, now another one is on the way. What is she trying to achieve at this moment? Is she thinking about taking pills, otherwise she looks a little too...
I'm not even sure what's happening anymore. T4bbo changed some things so now I don't think it's possible yet... even though the scene still references pregnancy in the label name.

But yeah, Tony is gross. I hate that people like him and want more scenes with him.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
But bro everyone needs to know Erica cucks me
And the best way to do that is for Erica to be impregnated by Tyrone
And you know how much of a romantic I am
So it won't hurt my relationship with Erica at all

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes