Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
If Lara starts to like eating the sperm of the MC and the other male characters that wouldn't be the soft ntr route where joshy steals Lara from the mc and she becomes joshy's lady, I imagine them hugging and in love with a double heart-shaped straw to share those special moments, poor Erica will break her heart, maybe I should console her (and break her vagina) so that the poor little angel doesn't feel alone

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
If Lara starts to like eating the sperm of the MC and the other male characters that wouldn't be the soft ntr route where joshy steals Lara from the mc and she becomes joshy's lady, I imagine them hugging and in love with a double heart-shaped straw to share those special moments, poor Erica will break her heart, maybe I should console her (and break her vagina) so that the poor little angel doesn't feel alone
You said something pretty clear, and that is true Joshy has a Potential with Lara, Both can Share MC's Cum as you know Sharing is caring and Lara obviously gets turned on by this scene. Joshy can put a Straw inside Lara's Pu$$y and drain her out :p :devilish:

KychieKyleAndChieGIF.gif

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
just wow
i played until 0.0.6 and surprised after played til 0.0.9 now!
game boosted 10 time more in last updates.. it become one of my top 3!
its time to change my signature ! any fan thread so i can find signature for this game?

Last edited:
Reactions: Eet_Fuk

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Are you saying that they could turn the mc's semen into ice cream and lick it at the same time Lara and Joshy, what a romantic moment, you can take a photo of it to show it to Erica, I'm sure that will devastate her and could convince her to have anal sex, nothing like a bad moment for Erica to turn it into a very special one for me :ROFLMAO:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
You noticed that Xapican changed his avatar image, it seems that Tony and his gang have already started chasing him to get revenge for excluding them from the beautiful vaginas of the protagonists, what other changes will Xapican make so that he doesn't get caught? :unsure:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I much prefer swinging or MMF threesomes when it comes to this kinda content (or cucking others "Netori"). I'm not really big into the sitting off to side and watching, id much rather be participating. It seems this game will have a few different subpaths and options for this sort of content, so I guess time will tell.

Sadly I didn't like how the setup was handled for the swinging content, so I passed on that path, and I do not like the Tyrone guy so am not bothering with that path either. So unless there are chances to get on swinging/sharing paths later on, I will likely only be doing the cuckquean path for Lara, which I STRONGLY prefer to any sharing/cuck content anyways. I've always really enjoyed cuckquean games/paths, but it's sorely underrepresented on here. (Sadly)
It sometimes happens in harem games
The ones I have played usually have a girlfriend who encourages the mc to bang other girls

It does make me wonder tho
Will we get the chance for the girls to cuck the mc?

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
How strange, I don't remember any harem-type game where your partner or girlfriend encourages you to have sex with other women, in which I played, she doesn't know what you do or is it the mc who convinces her to accept threesomes or something else, do you know any game that does Is that Joshy? :unsure:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
How strange, I don't remember any harem-type game where your partner or girlfriend encourages you to have sex with other women, in which I played, she doesn't know what you do or is it the mc who convinces her to accept threesomes or something else, do you know any game that does Is that Joshy? :unsure:
I also don’t remember that in harem games girls force MC to have sex with others... It’s time to create a story where a wife wants her man to fuck some girl... Or for Joshy to create a game like Harem-cuckqueen :whistle:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think the girlfriend in move the chains encourages the mc to have sexy fun time
Also, it's not a harem game but a girl in where the heart is encourages the mc to as well

I know there are others but I can't remember the names because I have played close to 700 games on here but
I find most of them shit so I stop playing.

Also, WVM has a cuck queen girlfriend

Last edited:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
The only ones I can think of off the top of my head are

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If I think of anymore I'll add them, but yeah, those have partners that are full blown cuckquean status. There's even less I can think of that are focused on the cuckquean fetish itself. I wish there were more. I'm glad this game is gonna have a path for it though. :p

*edited* remembered another one

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Haha yes, if Tyrone is the father surely no one will be able to tell, right? ;)
Oh yeah, I forgot about that lol
Still in this scenario Erica is my loving wife
Who just so happens to have gotten pregnant by someone else
We would put my name on the birth certificate because I would be the father not Tyrone

Also, If anyone asks why the baby is black, we will just say that Erica cucked me And I wanted to see some other guy get her pregnant

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Haha yes, if Tyrone is the father surely no one will be able to tell, right? ;)
What world have you been living in?

If the baby auto perceives white, nobody would be able to tell it is Tyrone's breed. That is how it works, right?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SlapE

lehu84

Mar 26, 2021

If I think of anymore I'll add them, but yeah, those have partners that are full blown cuckquean status. There's even less I can think of that are focused on the cuckquean fetish itself. I wish there were more. I'm glad this game is gonna have a path for it though. :p

*edited* remembered another one
Long Road Home as well.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Long Road Home as well.
Eh, that is a stretch, I don't think I would call Jess a cuckquean. Sure she encourages the MC to go on the sexcapades she already knows he likes to have in the first place. I don't think she really derives much pleasure from the act itself though, and she's BI, so I think it's more out of benefit that she gets to participate too at times. That's more of a she's happy with and encouraging of the open relationship she allows her man to have, but it's mainly for his benefit, and hers sometimes when she gets to join in.

*Btw we should probably get a bit more back on topic, I know this started from a discussion regarding Lara being a cuckquean, but it's flying off the rails a little* :p

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020

Either way guys I want to see Tyrone or Tony Impregnate Erica once she is my wife
We will just tell everyone the kid is mine
No one else will know the true story
Joshy, only you to make me laugh because of something like that!
If we ever meet, I'm buying the beers! :LOL:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have a question Joshy, if she doesn't get pregnant with Tyrone but with his cousin, would you consider that she was unfaithful to you? :unsure:
If she was honest with me I wouldn't consider it cheating
I would prefer that she ask me first
But as long as she is honest that's all that really matters to me

• Red Heart
Reactions: Leongen43
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes