!Berserker!

Jun 8, 2023
I have thought of a very romantic ending
What if mc is living with Lara, Erica & Angelica
But the girls are all pregnant by some other guy

Now here is the twist
The girls are open & honest with the mc about the situation
And they are surprised when the mc tells them that he likes that someone else got them pregnant

And then we cut to a render of the mc helping the girls raise their baby's and they are one big loving family
I think that would be so romantic.
Someone else got them pregnant and that guy is Ladies and gentleman Joshy THE SPERM DONOR

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
It won't be Joshy that you already did something and you want to talk to the mc because you know that when the baby is born and has red hair you are going to have to run for your life (did you see the gun he has) and he is going to chase you through all the forums :ROFLMAO:
MC will be "What you filled up my Favorite girls"
Now time for Punishment
I will fill you up (
Joshy)

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

FillTheGasCoreyVidalGIF.gif

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021

Tan Lines Vote

Dear Patrons,
we received various contradicting feedbacks regarding tan lines on our main characters. As we value your input and want to make sure our story is just the way you envision it. That's why we're seeking your opinion on a critical choice for our two main characters: their tan lines from now on.
We're torn between three options - Strong tan lines, Mid tan lines, and No tan lines at all - and we want your input to help us make the final decision. Your voice is essential in shaping the narrative, and we can't wait to see what you think.
Please take a moment to cast your vote and let us know your preference for the tan lines on our characters.
Notes:
You should vote at least two times i.e. your favorite version of tan lines for each character.
As Foxxy Club Member you gain +1 extra vote by votting!

Angelica - Strong tan lines

Angelica - Medium tan lines

Angelica - No tan lines at all

Erica - Strong tan lines

Erica - Medium tan lines

Erica - No tan lines at all

Angelica - Strong tan lines

Angelica - No tan lines at all

Erica - Strong tan lines

Erica - Medium tan lines

Erica - No tan lines at all
257 votes total · 8 days left
Its weird he would do this and then have Joshy point out her tan lines as a way to recognize her lol

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019

Are Angelica and Lara supposed to have Asian roots? I thought I was just imagining things while playing the game, but here as well Angel's eyes look pretty Asian-like. But, damn, dat ass (and body in general)... <3 Instead of a cam girl she should instead try to be a model, MC already noted she has a gift when they were doing the shoot at his studio (no clue why he hadn't proposed that idea to her instead of being an online slut).

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
You were polishing the crown to see if it fits Lara, especially after Angellica's scene, because every mother's nightmare can come true is losing her partner for her daughter, you are going to put every horn yourself when the mc cheat to keep score? :unsure:
I’m not saying that there should be a cuckqueen in this game, I mean that in the future in principle, because here the cuckqueen and Lara are implemented quite well and are a little hot, who knows, maybe in the future such a topic will become popular for other games?

Reactions: Leongen43
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes