DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Kind of mentioned already in game you won't be able to go for all the girls.
Maybe not as far as being on good lovey terms with them all simultaneously, but I do believe that you'll be able to in a domineering sort of way, once that path is more implemented.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Picture472.jpg
Picture440.jpg Picture458.jpg Picture511.jpg

Progress update

Hi guys,
I just want to give you quick heads up what's our progress with the next update for Babysitters.
Yeah, unfortunately we're still working on those countless renders and animations that will appear in version 0.0.3 and we need to postpone release to December, but at least I want to introduce what is waiting for you.
Utilising new graphic cards Titan RTX gives me more space to enhance creativity so:
1.) I've refurbished many enviroments, with more props and enhanced lighting that GPU VRAM can handle now and engine can render without need to wait for ages...
2.) I've added brand new enviroments e.g. new cosy photo studio...
3.) I'm working on longer realistic animations outside of Daz studio and porting them into Daz for better workflow... soon we might be using mocap too...
4.) High quality sounds for each animation... I've decided to hire guy who knows many Voice Actors, so we will have tailor made moans for each animation.
+
This month I've finally made html port of the Babysitters, tested it and now it's being published on many adult gaming sites.
Cheers guys!
T4bbo

PS: Please feel free to decrease the pledge if you don't want to get charged this month cause end of month is coming!

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
I do understand what a lot of people are saying regarding the delays.
However at least he still provides updates as to why that is, & yes sometimes it takes a while longer to give an update but he has never gone like 2 months without providing an update & making us believe game is abandoned.
The fact is these devs do have RL obligations (jobs, family, other stuff etc).
Plus the difference in quality between his 2 current games Babysitter & Babysitters (gotta make sure i add that "s" for 2nd game. lol) is easily noticeable in a positive sense.
So i can safely assume the delays were well warranted. Not to mention he is still improving Babysitters in coding, graphically etc.
If dev was baseless in his delays than i would not still be a patron.
Also just to clarify i am not part of devs team in any way i just see the improvements he is making. Making these adult games are not as easy as some people think, especially if they are high quality (i mean the previews he is showing are all in 4k which most games are not).
Lastly i have to give dev props for not quitting or making up stories for the delays after all the negative messages he receives.

Last edited:
Aug 13, 2016
I do understand what a lot of people are saying regarding the delays.
However at least he still provides updates as to why that is, & yes sometimes it takes a while longer to give an update but he has never gone like 2 months without providing an update & making us believe game is abandoned.
The fact is these devs do have RL obligations (jobs, family, other stuff etc).
Plus the difference in quality between his 2 current games Babysitter & Babysitters (gotta make sure i add that "s" for 2nd game. lol) is easily noticeable in a positive sense.
So i can safely assume the delays were well warranted. Not to mention he is still improving Babysitters in coding, graphically etc.
If dev was baseless in his delays than i would not still be a patron.
Also just to clarify i am not part of devs team in any way i just see the improvements he is making. Making these adult games are not as easy as some people think, especially if they are high quality (i mean the previews he is showing are all in 4k which most games are not).
Lastly i have to give dev props for not quitting or making up stories for the delays after all the negative messages he receives.
While I do completely agree I guess the best way to handle this is not giving an exact release date, just like PinkCake for instance. Im not a developer myself I dont and cant exactly know how the whole thing runs, how the supporters will feel etc. But Im just saying if I were a dev myself I feel like the most guarantee way to do this is just giving the date like 1 week before when the testings start.

I also want to say that I really do love this game and thats why I care about the delays and stuff. All the best wishes for tabboo

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
After reading that about the update I don't mind the extra wait the dev has made some upgrades and I'm certainly looking forward to seeing that end result.

Reactions: TheGamer-
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes