Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
More of a progression of story update. I want to fuck Angelica but I know that lil evil bitch will make sure her mother catches you while y'all fucking or the lil evil thing will blackmail you.
Sasha is playing hard to get.
The-rapist is a damn listening freak.

akill

Jun 21, 2018
Error on android 10

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While loading <'Image' u'backgrounds/FewDaysLater.jpg'>:
Exception: Could not load image u'backgrounds/FewDaysLater.jpg': error('JPEG loading error',)
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 7200, in script
  File "/data/user/0/com.t4bbo.babysitters/files/renpy/ast.py", line 1375, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "/data/user/0/com.t4bbo.babysitters/files/renpy/exports.py", line 1578, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "/data/user/0/com.t4bbo.babysitters/files/renpy/display/core.py", line 2240, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "/data/user/0/com.t4bbo.babysitters/files/renpy/display/core.py", line 2690, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "/data/user/0/com.t4bbo.babysitters/files/renpy/display/core.py", line 3174, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "/data/user/0/com.t4bbo.babysitters/files/renpy/display/core.py", line 2086, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 516, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 244, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "/data/user/0/com.t4bbo.babysitters/files/renpy/display/layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 151, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "/data/user/0/com.t4bbo.babysitters/files/renpy/display/transition.py", line 361, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "/data/user/0/com.t4bbo.babysitters/files/renpy/display/layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "/data/user/0/com.t4bbo.babysitters/files/renpy/display/image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "/data/user/0/com.t4bbo.babysitters/files/renpy/display/image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "/data/user/0/com.t4bbo.babysitters/files/renpy/display/im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "/data/user/0/com.t4bbo.babysitters/files/renpy/display/im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "/data/user/0/com.t4bbo.babysitters/files/renpy/display/im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "/data/user/0/com.t4bbo.babysitters/files/renpy/display/pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
    raise Exception("Could not load image {!r}: {!r}".format(filename, e))
Exception: Could not load image u'backgrounds/FewDaysLater.jpg': error('JPEG loading error',)

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
More of a progression of story update. I want to fuck Angelica but I know that lil evil bitch will make sure her mother catches you while y'all fucking or the lil evil thing will blackmail you.
Considering the conversation choices, there's likely going to be a route where you get to dominate her.
worth a download yet? or wait a couple more updates?
Wait if you're looking for more than just story update. That's all this is right now effectively. Doubt it gets much in the way outside of that until it gets to about 0.6 at the earliest.

Just get to the freakin' sex already. And no, I'm not talking about the MC's wife, I mean the stepdaughter, Jess, and the babysitter.

Between Veruca Silver and the MC's wife, T4bbo's obsession with cougars is really starting to get irritating.
Dear lord, I couldn't agree more. The stepdaughter should have been made the focus of this game. Breaking a girl like that in is damn fun.

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
This was a pretty average update, one ntr scene and story progression with Erica being potentially corrupted. However, I would recommend to wait for another update or two, because this update was like 5-7 minutes long.

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Not sure if you understand that people get + points to avoid stuff like that. You would be practically forcing it on people then and that would piss people right the fuck off.

In other words, silliest idea ever.
That's not how this game works. There is an NTR on Or Off choice early in the game. So + or minus points shouldn't necessarily be the deciding factor. Plus Lara is given the choice to go through with it or not. And if you opt for her to do it, she still doesn't if her points are in the positive category.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
You don't really need to make a new post for each link, just edit your previous one.

Anyways, this update was fairly decent. It looks like there is an NTR/blackmail scene with Lara, although I disabled NTR so I didn't see it. Also saw Jessica at the clothing store which was nice. It looks like Angelica is going to "corrupt" Erica some too, that'll be interesting. Seems like most of the game from up to this point happened in the past, which was suspected but we got the first present time talk with the doc too. I wonder when the content is caught up and the past tense stuff is over? I still have no idea how Angelica's stats work though, I got the negotiate option on one path but didn't get in on the others.
my choices throughout the game has Lara being vocal about the perv's getting TF away from her to the point her job is on the line...i have NTR off..but at no time do NTR scenes occur unseen..she tells em off and stays 100% loyal to hubby

Johnysilver771

Dec 29, 2018
У меня 1 вопрос, чем он занимался 2 месяца? так что неуважение к вашим покровителям :(
потому что это не основной проект его. it is not his main project

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes