Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
When is the new update coming up
Devs patreon has it down for a December release.

any walkthrough pls?
No walkthrough, not enough content yet and the choices are pretty much straight forward if you want to pursue a certain girl just pick the best choices, or wait a bit until there are more content and a walkthrough.

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Any Moment now.

From Discord:
T4bboToday at 3:50 PM

I'm still testing... I should finish in hour and then I upload...

it's been nearly an hour since this was posted. So

Reactions: OdinValgallovih

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
You don't really need to make a new post for each link, just edit your previous one.

Anyways, this update was fairly decent. It looks like there is an NTR/blackmail scene with Lara, although I disabled NTR so I didn't see it. Also saw Jessica at the clothing store which was nice. It looks like Angelica is going to "corrupt" Erica some too, that'll be interesting. Seems like most of the game from up to this point happened in the past, which was suspected but we got the first present time talk with the doc too. I wonder when the content is caught up and the past tense stuff is over? I still have no idea how Angelica's stats work though, I got the negotiate option on one path but didn't get in on the others.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGamer-

TheGamer-

Mar 17, 2019
You don't really need to make a new post for each link, just edit your previous one.

Anyways, this update was fairly decent. It looks like there is an NTR/blackmail scene with Lora, although I disabled NTR so I didn't see it. Also saw Jessica at the clothing store which was nice. It looks like Angelica is going to "corrupt" Erica some too, that'll be interesting. Seems like most of the game from up to this point happened in the past, which was suspected but we got the first present time talk with the doc too. I wonder when the content is caught up and the past tense stuff is over? I still have no idea how Angelica's stats work though, I got the negotiate option on one path but didn't get in on the others.
i yet to play it lmao but tnx for the info i should of done that lol

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
The tag, it say "Incest (with patch)" but Peggy, she say "Me no see-um patch, Kemosabe."

Where are patch?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
This isn't an incest game, Angelica was born before MC and Lara were together. I don't believe a patch has ever existed, so that should be removed.

• Sad
Reactions: lordfridge9
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes