Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Something I learned is that man's intelligence depends on where the blood circulates, if it goes downwards, don't expect much intelligence from us. :LOL:
Also, if I took that money from Lara to keep her mouth shut, would that be poetic justice? :unsure:
Kind of true though, but we should not forget that MC made an account to spy on Angelica, He initiated the use of a real dick instead of a Dildo, Plus Naughty Joshy is blackmailing Angelica, How MC let it happen. He is getting two in one, One Fuck Her and Money. :devilish:

And Lara seems to keep herself busy in future updates:p

paulzezima99

May 16, 2023
For the gallery, it would be nice if it was fleshed out with each scene having a title + description, characters and tags involved would also be a good plus along with the ability to filter on them. Also when a scene finishes replaying it should go back to the gallery page rather than the main menu if possible

Reactions: 1879 and Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm beginning to think you guys think I'm a giant pervert
I only want to marry Erica and let her have Tyrones baby
What's so perverted about that?

We will still be a happy family and do lots of romantic things

In fact, I would be the real winner not Tyrone

Reactions: akira430

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Erica wouldn't leave me guys
We are deeply in love with each other.

Just imagine all the romantic dates we would go on
I would treat her like a queen

• Haha
Reactions: MAGO-DAG

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I will say tho I just don't trust Tyrone
He seems like the kind of guy who would bang a girl a few times get bored with her
And then toss her aside
He is probably a beta douchebag

But I'll wait and help Erica heal her broken heart
Because I'm an alpha male

This all applies to Angelica & Lara too
I will not let anyone hurt these lovely ladies

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Leongen43

Lt_Dan_219

Feb 27, 2022

Weniger anzeigen
Dear Valued Patrons,
As Halloween's eerie embrace approaches, we have a tale of enchantment and chills that will send shivers down your spine and make you feel the magic in the air. Join us for a spellbinding journey into the mysterious world of witches and wizards. Gather 'round the digital cauldron as we unveil our Halloween special: "Hogwarts Ecstasy."
Once upon a full moon night, in a forgotten cemetery that held secrets as old as time itself, mother and daughter, Lara and Angelica, donned their witchy attire and prepared to embark on an adventure of a lifetime.
Angelica clutched her magic wand with youthful excitement, the ancient, gnarled trees whispering secrets only she could understand. The wand crackled with a hint of untapped power, ready to be unleashed.
‍♀ Lara stood tall, her broomstick in hand, a symbol of tradition and adventure. Her pointed hat and long, flowing cloak gave her an aura of mystique. The moonlight illuminated the scene, casting long, eerie shadows on the tombstones.
As the duo began their incantations and soared into the moonlit sky, they felt the air thicken with magic. Above the cemetery, they were not just mother and daughter, but a dynamic duo of witches, fueled by love and wonder.
This Halloween, as you venture into the world of the supernatural, remember the magic that lies within your own connections. Whether it's with your family, friends, or fellow patrons, there's enchantment in togetherness.
So, grab your broomstick, your magic wand, or simply your imagination, and let the spirits of Halloween guide you to the most extraordinary places.
From our coven to yours, have a bewitching and spellbinding Halloween.
Happy Haunting!
Warmest wishes,
View attachment 3043327
View attachment 3043329
View attachment 3043330
View attachment 3043331
View attachment 3043332
View attachment 3043333
View attachment 3043334
These renders look great. Nice touch with a preview of Lara's new hair disguise for public fun. Lara's costume matches a lot of players perception of her. Both costumes look sexy as hell on them.

Reactions: 1879 and Leongen43
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes