SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Lara prefers getting fucked by Tony than with MC, she likes it better when Tony hate fucks her, that's what makes her cum hard, they are both a major part of the game, more scenes with other characters. Replaying the game I get a headache going through all the scenes to get to Lara/Tony scene but I don't complain about it and some of these other scenes are also really good, it's all part of the game. It's like a western version of the very popular full on Japanese NTR games with the really funny names and not censored and more characters and much better development, game name babysitter to babysitters is also hilarious.
Lara character model and attention to detail and dialogue combine to make best game on planet. Other top models include Anna from A Perfect Marriage, Monica from Fashion business, exactly like who I lost virginity to, Anna exciting affection, and Anne from Adventurous couple and Lara is the Queen bee of them all.
View attachment 3790856
Get your fucking brain scanned please, that's all I'll say, otherwise I'll go into rant mode.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Get your fucking brain scanned please, that's all I'll say, otherwise I'll go into rant mode.
I do think Lara is a sweet woman but sometimes she feels a little cold and distant to me maybe because the mc can be a bastard? I don't know.

Anyway, what do you think about her bro?

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Lara prefers getting fucked by Tony than with MC, she likes it better when Tony hate fucks her, that's what makes her cum hard, they are both a major part of the game, more scenes with other characters. Replaying the game I get a headache going through all the scenes to get to Lara/Tony scene but I don't complain about it and some of these other scenes are also really good, it's all part of the game. It's like a western version of the very popular full on Japanese NTR games with the really funny names and not censored and more characters and much better development, game name babysitter to babysitters is also hilarious.
Lara character model and attention to detail and dialogue combine to make best game on planet. Other top models include Anna from A Perfect Marriage, Monica from Fashion business, exactly like who I lost virginity to, Anna exciting affection, and Anne from Adventurous couple and Lara is the Queen bee of them all.
View attachment 3790856
You should try on the Cuckquean route, because everything you wrote is not all true, bro)))

if you try to play on the path cuckquean, there Lara is happy enough that she is fucked by her husband or when her husband fucks others, and the massage parlor an example of this, she longed to please him, well, or you should try swing route and angry Lara, there too she is completely devoted to her husband and does not allow others to go too far.
Of course, for a person who is a fan of Tony, it’s hard to explain this. but everyone plays what we like, and in this game both ntr and vanilla are done very well, so there is no point in telling someone that Lara likes Tony, everyone has their own taste.

so peace)))

Reactions: L0b0ts

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
hey everyone...I don't know if I'm not understanding the latest update but I already had 0.1.1 part one installed so I thpought that I was downloading 0.1.1 part two but when I downloaded and tried to install file it was still 0.0.1 part one...it was to overwrite? any help would be great

jonquilnatrix

Feb 27, 2024
hey everyone...I don't know if I'm not understanding the latest update but I already had 0.1.1 part one installed so I thpought that I was downloading 0.1.1 part two but when I downloaded and tried to install file it was still 0.0.1 part one...it was to overwrite? any help would be great
Yeah, I would guess that because Part 1 and Part 2 were not intended to be separate versions, the dev did not bother to create a new root folder when he released Part 2, so you actually do just want to overwrite everything and then pick-up your save from where you left off with Part 1. The same will likely apply when Part 3 comes out. Or if you don't want to overwrite you could just rename your original folder to something else.

• Red Heart
Reactions: balboa2151

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I do think Lara is a sweet woman but sometimes she feels a little cold and distant to me maybe because the mc can be a bastard? I don't know.

Anyway, what do you think about her bro?
Well I play the cuckquean route, wanted to play the swingers route too but didn't like how it was executed so I decided against it. Lara is great on the cuckquean route, the MC is actually a worse person than Lara on that route tbh. Not saying either are particularly bad, but I definitely think Lara is a better person than the MC at least.

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Well I play the cuckquean route, wanted to play the swingers route too but didn't like how it was executed so I decided against it. Lara is great on the cuckquean route, the MC is actually a worse person than Lara on that route tbh. Not saying either are particularly bad, but I definitely think Lara is a better person than the MC at least.
Never played the cuckquean route is there any specific choices to do in order for me to attain the massage parlor scene with the masseuse with lara

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Never played the cuckquean route is there any specific choices to do in order for me to attain the massage parlor scene with the masseuse with lara
I believe you just have to be on the cuckquean path, and not the swingers path, not sure about particular choices.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
In the hot tub with Miranda and John, MC fucks Miranda, make sure you turn John down with Lara....that's the beginning.

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
View attachment 3790856
Well depend on what path you choose. Lara's fetish change in the other path lara's fetish is wathing mc fucking other's and get her fantasy satisfied, not getting fucked by Tony
Tony it's just a old fox who want fresh meat so if you think Tony is Better than mc "Rest in piece" brother :ROFLMAO:
Dude if you are into old man just say it but don't pretend that Tony is better than mc :geek: Tony himself is shocked by your reply :geek: Get some therapy man you will need it:whistle:

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
Well depend on what path you choose. Lara's fetish change in the other path lara's fetish is wathing mc fucking other's and get her fantasy satisfied, not getting fucked by Tony
Tony it's just a old fox who want fresh meat so if you think Tony is Better than mc "Rest in piece" brother :ROFLMAO:
Dude if you are into old man just say it but don't pretend that Tony is better than mc :geek: Tony himself is shocked by your reply :geek: Get some therapy man you will need it:whistle:
ROFL :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Don't take my word for it. It's MC that is gay, that's why Lara has to go elsewhere for some real action and Tony was the one that took away her anal virginity, he is the Sigma in the game.
Screenshot (7392).png Screenshot (7393).png Screenshot (7394).png

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
ROFL :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Don't take my word for it. It's MC that is gay, that's why Lara has to go elsewhere for some real action and Tony was the one that took away her anal virginity, he is the Sigma in the game.
View attachment 3791860 View attachment 3791861 View attachment 3791862
Now pull up some cockqueen scene :whistle:
And we will see who's the gay and the real sigma
During tony is fantazing aboout fucking Lara in he's dream:pMc is building he's harem, fucking several girls:cool: Jane,Jessica,Lara the massage palor chick even John wife is volunteer:ROFLMAO:
Tony is the real gay in this game after a 60th year of single our old man decide to quite the rainbow flag to taste some pussy but no luck get cock blocking by Lara, A shame!!!:KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
Now pull up some cockqueen scene :whistle:
And we will see who's the gay and the real sigma
During tony is fantazing aboout fucking Lara in he's dream:pMc is building he's harem, fucking several girls:cool: Jane,Jessica,Lara the massage palor chick even John wife is volunteer:ROFLMAO:
Tony is the real gay in this game after a 60th year of single our old man decide to quite the rainbow flag to taste some pussy but no luck get cock blocking by Lara, A shame!!!:KEK:
Tony only has eyes for Lara, not like shameless MC. :sneaky:

Reactions: 1879

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
Nah dude Stop misunderstand Tony is only interrested in Lara cause is the only woman he can iterract with kuz he is her boss and try to blackmail her with the job my broh have 0 Seduction skill :ROFLMAO: unlike Mc who's atracts the girls like a magnet:cool:
Check and Mate. :KEK:
Even Angelica has a thing for Tony but Tony isn't a cradle snatcher. :WeSmart:
Screenshot (7396).png Screenshot (7397).png Screenshot (7398).png

• Haha
Reactions: sagerock820

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
Check and Mate. :KEK:
Even Angelica has a thing for Tony but Tony isn't a cradle snatcher. :WeSmart:
View attachment 3792332 View attachment 3792334 View attachment 3792340
I see you had interpret her sentence in the whrong way :geek:
But let be honest dude Tony had 0 Seduction skill, no charm, a terrible physicle body we all see that Erica fall for mc in the first day:cool: i doubt, no i am 1000% sure Tony will not be able to do such thing for that happen he would need to be the copy of mc
1.) he would need to make a plastic surgery kuz he's face not quit the thing a girl would want to see in a date:alien:

2.)his physique, instead of jerk of in his office every day he needs to join a gym I know he's almost a century old but even an old guy can stay in Sharp look at Mick Tyson:sneaky:

3.)the way he talks with girls, he needs to work on his cript I don't know if you see it Tony speaks like a predator he almost remind me of John Wayne Gacie

4.) the last one, His manners of seduction i don't know what's going on in his head but touching a woman's thigh hoping to seduce her is a gratuitous slap(n) so my broh need to take some lesson from mc
For mc too teach him how girl work

Tony was so seduced by males he forgot how to court a girl, converting to hetero is always hard for gays they forgotten how to seduce the femal gender so they end up like Tony:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Y'all do realize this is game, right? It's not real. We are looking at pixels here. What's up with this brainrot fighting over what Tony is or isn't, how MC is alpha, beta or whatever? Who gives a fuck? Just play the route you enjoy, like fuck. lol

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Y'all do realize this is game, right? It's not real. We are looking at pixels here. What's up with this brainrot fighting over what Tony is or isn't, how MC is alpha, beta or whatever? Who gives a fuck? Just play the route you enjoy, like fuck. lol
Good writing and characters can make people emotionally invest in the story. And the more they emotionally invest in the story the more likely they are to talk about the game.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes