Dec 29, 2021
I will say it, I don't care. If you are one of the ones who votes for Lara + Tony content over and over, go fuck yourself. Liking Lara + Tony content isn't the same thing as ONLY liking that content and voting for it every time there's a poll. I'm fine with the content existing, but seeing Tony all the time, even while not being on the NTR path, is annoying.

People don't even vote Tony for his character specifically, he's just the old man character. It could literally be any creepy old man and people would vote for that character. It's the main reason I hate polls in this type of game, any time creepy old man/homeless guy character is an option, they always end up winning. The rest of us end up with scraps.

I'd rather have people vote for ugly old men than have so many games that obviously have plots with children get four or five stars. But that's just my opinion. :sneaky:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Really? again Tony ?
Not only he is the Star villain in this game now there is a permanent discusion about him, This is getting boring.
What about Ericas corruption path and Joshy (aka Steve) obsesion with her and Angelica ?
-What about Angelica and MC ?
-What about Jessica and Jane ?
-What about Dr.Wick and the couple therapy will it lead to BDSM?
-What about John and Miranda swinger sharing path?
-What about MC Model ?
T4bbo aked nice to feed him ideas for Ericas corruption , did someone (me included) came up with one ? , No, just Tony this Tony that, bla bla,
I don't dislike the Tony Lara story but with all this fuss about I'm getting rather paid and full.
Edit: now I feel better after this rant :)

Last edited:

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
Really? again Tony ?
Not only he is the Star villain in this game now there is a permanent discusion about him, This is getting boring.
What about Ericas corruption path and Joshy (aka Steve) obsesion with her and Angelica ?
-What about MC Model ?
T4bbo aked nice to feed him ideas for Ericas corruption , did someone (me included) came up with one ? , No, just Tony this Tony that, bla bla,
I don't dislike the Tony Lara story but with all this fuss about I'm getting rather paid and full.
Tony bangs Erica :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Really? again Tony ?
-What about MC Model ?
I came up with plenty of wholesome romantic ideas for Erica bro.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
See I'd mind that less than the current cycle, because at least it's slightly new and novel versus Tony and Lara Every. Single. Update.

Having said that Tony's still a disgusting figure to look at, so I'd rather have MC and Erica be banging or Erica and a decent looking guy.
Fuck no not my sweet Erica. I don't want that old creep anywhere near my future wife.

• Haha
Reactions: sagerock820

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hey bro did you play the latest update? There was a pretty cool scene and T4bbo made Joshy sound just like me lol.
Nahh waiting for part 3. I skip every other update with most VN's anyway except my faves but reading what content has been done decided to wait for this particular chapter to be finished completely. My main interest is in the Cuckquean and Angelica paths, so while I do have saves for every route those are my main intrests so happy to wait.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Nahh waiting for part 3. I skip every other update with most VN's anyway except my faves but reading what content has been done decided to wait for this particular chapter to be finished completely. My main interest is in the Cuckquean and Angelica paths, so while I do have saves for every route those are my main intrests so happy to wait.
I wish I had that patience for a lot of these games but I get serious fomo if I don't play an update as soon as it's out.
Especially for a game I love like this.

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
Not only he is the Star villain in this game now there is a permanent discussion about him, This is getting boring.
Correct. Very boring. But given the amount of Tony/Lara's content the discussion is valid. He's the primary reason I bowed out from gameplay last update. Just sick of the wrinkly old jerk. Well all that swinger stuff too but TEHO. You know I understand the message behind the whole "I can't do this without you" stuff you hear developers say to patrons, although for my own reasons I cringe every time I hear that mindset. It's defeatist and self effacing. If that patron cash is the only thing that can possibly fuel the passion to create and the follow through to make it happen, then that's not my idea of a passion to create and the follow through to make it happen. Sorry, but that's just the contrast in reality from my time to now. But this Tony business reinforces how I feel about polls jacking up stories and ultimately derailing them. I wish there was a better understanding from these young writers that if you write for the fringes, the mainstream will largely ignore you (Unless you're perverted or antagonistic, that's another matter). But the fringes follow the fringes, and everything else too. If you write for the broader audience, but still include content that will tantalize the fringes, you get everybody's attention. Depends on a person's end game goals I suppose but that's the business reality of it. All that being said I still think this developer is really talented and a better writer than this. I'll keep my hopes up and my eyes open for his project next.

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Really? again Tony ?
-What about MC Model ?
I think the real mistake is even including Tony in the polls, atleast do a poll where he’s not in there for people to vote. I’m a patron and I don’t vote for tony content but I’m in the minority

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
the ending for Tony's harrassment of Lara should have come at the party. he spys on Lara changing, and in walks Mike. he sees Tony hiding and jumps him and beats his ass into a coma. job ..done.. have the neighbor cop come and arrest his old ass for tresspassing and off to jail he goes. do not pass go..do not collect 200 dollars..and on to more interesting stories.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I like the concept as whole, tbh my main focus is the Swinging/Cuckqueen and Angelica Erica path, we shall see how it evolves,
Ohhhh loved your sugestion by the way, big Thank's again.

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
Correct. Very boring. But given the amount of Tony/Lara's content the discussion is valid. He's the primary reason I bowed out from gameplay last update. Just sick of the wrinkly old jerk. Well all that swinger stuff too but TEHO. You know I understand the message behind the whole "I can't do this without you" stuff you hear developers say to patrons, although for my own reasons I cringe every time I hear that mindset. It's defeatist and self effacing. If that patron cash is the only thing that can possibly fuel the passion to create and the follow through to make it happen, then that's not my idea of a passion to create and the follow through to make it happen. Sorry, but that's just the contrast in reality from my time to now. But this Tony business reinforces how I feel about polls jacking up stories and ultimately derailing them. I wish there was a better understanding from these young writers that if you write for the fringes, the mainstream will largely ignore you (Unless you're perverted or antagonistic, that's another matter). But the fringes follow the fringes, and everything else too. If you write for the broader audience, but still include content that will tantalize the fringes, you get everybody's attention. Depends on a person's end game goals I suppose but that's the business reality of it. All that being said I still think this developer is really talented and a better writer than this. I'll keep my hopes up and my eyes open for his project next.
That what I have been exposing with actual screenshots, the Tony and Lara story line is embedded in the game from the very beginning when Lara, Angelica and MC have their first breakfast together within five minutes of the game, here you are attacking the developer, pretending he is a hoe for money when he has clearly stated he is good financially. It's hilarious when Angelica says she has the hots for Tony and Lara gets angry and says it's not appropriate at breakfast table and Angelica says how about dinner. Tony has longer history than with MC, that's how Lara met MC through her job.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
the ending for Tony's harrassment of Lara should have come at the party. he spys on Lara changing, and in walks Mike. he sees Tony hiding and jumps him and beats his ass into a coma. job ..done.. have the neighbor cop come and arrest his old ass for tresspassing and off to jail he goes. do not pass go..do not collect 200 dollars..and on to more interesting stories.
The only thing that should happen is a divorce and no fight or something like what you wrote. Mc must witness how Lara has a secret hobby with Tony or someone will tell him, or for some reason he comes to work and finds out that Lara is not at work, but with her boss have gone somewhere. and then Mc will begin to suspect everything.

that's all you need for disclosure. and as for non ntr, there can and will definitely be a small skirmish between Tony/Mc, due to the fact that Tony is pursuing Lara. in path ntr Mc even if he gets into a fight with Tony, nothing good will end for Mc, so he should tell wife and Tony to fuck off. Let's see how things go, even if Mc breaks up with Lara, I think Mc has his own problems with his stepdaughter and Erica :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: xapican
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes