SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
You guys spend too much time thinking about Tony, you're just as bad as Lara. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
There wouldn't be a reason to think about him if he wasn't constantly shoved down our throats every update, regardless of path. If he dies, I wouldn't bother ever mentioning him again, too bad that won't happen, would lose out on too much money.

I will continue to complain about Tony when stupid shit happens with him again and again. At least until the dev can separate him from non-ntr paths. (The only time it makes sense for him to be shown on non-ntr paths is at Lara's workplace or at work related functions)

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
There wouldn't be a reason to think about him if he wasn't constantly shoved down our throats every update, regardless of path. If he dies, I wouldn't bother ever mentioning him again, too bad that won't happen, would lose out on too much money.

I will continue to complain about Tony when stupid shit happens with him again and again. At least until the dev can separate him from non-ntr paths. (The only time it makes sense for him to be shown on non-ntr paths is at Lara's workplace or at work related functions)
You should know better than to keep wasting your time arguing with cucks...

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
You should know better than to keep wasting your time arguing with cucks...
Well, considering what the average F95 users' definition of cuck is, you would probably consider me one too. (even though I'm not) Because I enjoy swinging content, at least when executed well, in some games. However, I don't like NTR or this whole old man and homeless tropes associated with said genre. I don't care about NTR being present as long as it's optional/avoidable, however when the characters that are associated with the NTR paths keep getting shoved down the non-ntr players throats... it can get really aggravating and frustrating, especially when the old man simps keep begging for more on here and patreon.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
SlapE ; Aww c'mon who cares what a bunch of sissys call one, , just because they don't like content it is a minor but loud faction.
about the rest yep, straight on point.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SlapE

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Well, considering what the average F95 users' definition of cuck is, you would probably consider me one too. (even though I'm not) Because I enjoy swinging content, at least when executed well, in some games. However, I don't like NTR or this whole old man and homeless tropes associated with said genre. I don't care about NTR being present as long as it's optional/avoidable, however when the characters that are associated with the NTR paths keep getting shoved down the non-ntr players throats... it can get really aggravating and frustrating, especially when the old man simps keep begging for more on here and patreon.
For clarity, I consider "cucks" to be those who are radically pro-ntr. I despise them as much as the anti-ntr dumbfucks. You can't have an actual intelligent, rational and civil discussion with either side.

Personally I'm neutral on NTR. I like it in some games with certain characters and I absolutely despise it in others. As long as it is avoidable or advertised as the absolute main point of the game, I'm cool with it. But I agree with your stance. The issue is the annoyingly repetitive content with 2 particular characters in this game and how much time is devoted to it, keeping the story from progressing meaningfully in any other direction.

I have 0 issues with the swingers or cuckqueen routes. I have 0 issues with the the Tyrone content so far. It's just that particular repetitive content we keep getting every update that annoys me and actively hurts the game and its narrative.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

It does feel like the routes bleed into each other sometimes. That Angelica scene comes to mind.
I know it can't be easy making one of these games and T4bbo does try to cater everyone but yeah Tony is everywhere lol.

I'm just of the belief that patrons should only ever get to vote on stuff like outfits or similar things like that otherwise the story might become disjointed.
I have seen that happen on multiple occasions.

Reactions: Lt_Dan_219

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
It does feel like the routes bleed into each other sometimes. That Angelica scene comes to mind.
I know it can't be easy making one of these games and T4bbo does try to cater everyone but yeah Tony is everywhere lol.

I'm just of the belief that patrons should only ever get to vote on stuff like outfits or similar things like that otherwise the story might become disjointed.
I have seen that happen on multiple occasions.
Cmon on dude, your in game character doesn't even know Lara and Tony exists.
The reason I am being a dik (get it) is because of the following facts.
No NTR scenes is like 6 pages.
NTR scenes is like 2 pages.
Tony scenes is like 1 page.
So all those complaining about NTR and Tony scenes sound like Biden voters. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Screenshot (7434).png Screenshot (7435).png Screenshot (7436).png

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes