Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
That what I have been exposing with actual screenshots, the Tony and Lara story line is embedded in the game from the very beginning when Lara, Angelica and MC have their first breakfast together within five minutes of the game, here you are attacking the developer, pretending he is a hoe for money when he has clearly stated he is good financially. It's hilarious when Angelica says she has the hots for Tony and Lara gets angry and says it's not appropriate at breakfast table and Angelica says how about dinner. Tony has longer history than with MC, that's how Lara met MC through her job.
Does she say that if ntr is turned off? If so I think the early game could do with some touch up.

CamSolusar

Dec 5, 2020
I was excited for this update, but won't lie pretty disappointed. The scenes with the two at the pool were extremely basic and didn't feel worthwhile. I wanted more cuckqueen scenes, maybe with Miranda, but even after the flash in the hot tub we get nothing. Then the big sex scene at the end even cuts short. All in all was expecting more.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I will say it, I don't care. If you are one of the ones who votes for Lara + Tony content over and over, go fuck yourself. Liking Lara + Tony content isn't the same thing as ONLY liking that content and voting for it every time there's a poll. I'm fine with the content existing, but seeing Tony all the time, even while not being on the NTR path, is annoying.

People don't even vote Tony for his character specifically, he's just the old man character. It could literally be any creepy old man and people would vote for that character. It's the main reason I hate polls in this type of game, any time creepy old man/homeless guy character is an option, they always end up winning. The rest of us end up with scraps.
On point as always bro. Plus polls just fracture the fanbase and cause more arguments than what normally happen look at this thread for a prime example.

Honestly even if I could afford to support this game on patreon I wouldn't because I would just be in the minority when it comes to polls.

Edit - I would buy it on steam but like with every avn I wouldn't pay more than fifty dollars for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: _Berto_

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
here you are attacking the developer, pretending he is a hoe for money
You must have read something I didn't write. I first of all attacked no one. Secondly, no pretense that the dev is anything other than a talented writer. So I'm not sure wtf you're talking about.

Reactions: Joshy92

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
You must have read something I didn't write. I first of all attacked no one. Secondly, no pretense that the dev is anything other than a talented writer. So I'm not sure wtf you're talking about.
the part where you talk about patrons derailing the story, if not read with an open mind, could easy taken for it, similar formulations were used in other threads, to call the devs that, or a "milker".

Reactions: L0b0ts

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
the part where you talk about patrons derailing the story, if not read with an open mind, could easy taken for it, similar formulations were used in other threads, to call the devs that, or a "milker".
But it certainly looks like they are. Look at the latest sex scene for the mc he looked like a one pump chump and a loser but god king Tony fucks like a machine. Seriously the fucking mc of the game was upstaged by that piece of crap.

It has nothing to do with milking.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xapican

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
But it certainly looks like they are. Look at the latest sex scene for the mc he looked like a one pump chump and a loser but god king Tony fucks like a machine. Seriously the fucking mc of the game was upstaged by that piece of crap.

Well MC shouldn't have been trying and get laid in the pool and started helping Lara out in the kitchen or told the girls to help Lara in the kitchen since it was his birthday, if Tony had not arrived when he did, in Lara Tony storyline, Lara would have gone out and busted them and that would have meant MC getting castrated. It's all laid out from the very beginning of the game. You are in the game, what are you complaining about.
1720034001185.png

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023

The character who brings the most money to the coffers always fucks as "God King"...

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
I was thinking more Erica & the mc to be honest. But that sounds hot too.
Yeah, in my playtrought Joshy is allready Loss kuz mc relation ship with Erica is 23, more highter than Lara, i am looking forward to start another playtrought just to see the bad ending of Joshy alias Steve

Wait a minute dude, you have the same nickname as him :geek:
I hope you're not Steve in the real life:ROFLMAO:
That would be a terrible time loopo_O

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
People don't even vote Tony for his character specifically, he's just the old man character. It could literally be any creepy old man and people would vote for that character. It's the main reason I hate polls in this type of game, any time creepy old man/homeless guy character is an option, they always end up winning. The rest of us end up with scraps.
Yeah, that's always a problem when there's a poll with (several options under 1 umbrella) then (1 other option under another umbrella), the latter gets a concentrated voterbase and almost always wins. It'd be like having 1 democrat on a ballot and 8 republicans or vice versa, I can already tell you what'll happen if an average group of people is voting.

This could easily be balanced out by having other options to dillute the "ntr/oldman/hobo" vote - OTHER gross old men or token bbc options, etc, the kind of stuff that group likes; net effect will be a more even distribution.

Reactions: SlapE
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes