SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Cmon on dude, your in game character doesn't even know Lara and Tony exists.
The reason I am being a dik (get it) is because of the following facts.
No NTR scenes is like 6 pages.
NTR scenes is like 2 pages.
Tony scenes is like 1 page.
So all those complaining about NTR and Tony scenes sound like Biden voters. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 3798558 View attachment 3798559 View attachment 3798560
And you sound like someone who purposely presents something without context to make a point, only to look dumb.

Lara is basically the only LI that is involved with NTR content, except the one scene with Angelica.
Most of the NTR content involves Tony, which means that content is heavily skewed towards a particular group of players.

Swinging isn't even NTR, should be separate tab to be honest.

Non-ntr content includes all LI's/characters, so of course there is substantially more scenes.

Tony appears a lot excluding the sex scenes, so this isn't an accurate representation of how often he appears.

Last edited:

firsttry51

Feb 25, 2018
For clarity, I consider "cucks" to be those who are radically pro-ntr. I despise them as much as the anti-ntr dumbfucks. You can't have an actual intelligent, rational and civil discussion with either side.

Personally I'm neutral on NTR. I like it in some games with certain characters and I absolutely despise it in others. As long as it is avoidable or advertised as the absolute main point of the game, I'm cool with it. But I agree with your stance. The issue is the annoyingly repetitive content with 2 particular characters in this game and how much time is devoted to it, keeping the story from progressing meaningfully in any other direction.

I have 0 issues with the swingers or cuckqueen routes. I have 0 issues with the the Tyrone content so far. It's just that particular repetitive content we keep getting every update that annoys me and actively hurts the game and its narrative.
you call people words you have made up definitions for in your head and proceed to call others unreasonable?:WaitWhat:

• Haha
Reactions: L0b0ts

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
And you sound like someone who purposely presents something without context to make and point, only to look dumb.

Lara is basically the only LI that is involved with NTR content, except the one scene with Angelica.
Most of the NTR content involves Tony, which means that content is heavily skewed towards a particular group of players.

Swinging isn't even NTR, should be separate tab to be honest.

Non-ntr content includes all LI's/characters, so of course there is substantially more scenes.

Tony appears a lot excluding the sex scenes, so this isn't an accurate representation of how often he appears.
That's the whole story you are the one that can't handle the already existing well established story and try to shut everyone else down that is enjoying the story. Issues in the relationship is why MC goes to therapist, camshow storyline, model shoot storyline, MC's house storyline, neighbours storyline, gym storyline, hostel storyline, because the minority of you don't like one character and associated storyline, you all come up with so much BS trying to shut it down all together, while I am presenting facts. You are like spoilt brats, being a bigger asshole than Tony.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
That's the whole story you are the one that can't handle the already existing well established story and try to shut everyone else down that is enjoying the story. Issues in the relationship is why MC goes to therapist, camshow storyline, model shoot storyline, MC's house storyline, neighbours storyline, gym storyline, hostel storyline, because the minority of you don't like one character and associated storyline, you all come up with so much BS trying to shut it down all together, while I am presenting facts. You are like spoilt brats, being a bigger asshole than Tony.
Yeah...finally read enough...

check-list-bj-novak.gif

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
That's the whole story you are the one that can't handle the already existing well established story and try to shut everyone else down that is enjoying the story. Issues in the relationship is why MC goes to therapist, camshow storyline, model shoot storyline, MC's house storyline, neighbours storyline, gym storyline, hostel storyline, because the minority of you don't like one character and associated storyline, you all come up with so much BS trying to shut it down all together, while I am presenting facts.
1000193606.gif

You are like spoilt brats, being a bigger asshole than Tony.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have never seen someone hunt girls so hard and protect them the way you stand up for Tony :ROFLMAO:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
T4bbo; I've come up with an idea, Joshy could start pestering Angelica if she could get a little flask, with Ericas Bathwater... :devilish: :devilish:
or put Angelica trough some quests, to get Ericas undies, bras, etc,
Erica gets fearsome about the stalking and asks MC for protection,

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: L0b0ts and MAGO-DAG
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes