DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Sure Sure
But Tyrone's Anaconda has enough to give it to Erica. Joshy will be a great father he promised it :p:ROFLMAO:
Did anyone think what happens if Tyrone gets Miranda pregnant too? What a surprise for swinger John when she gives birth to a black baby :ROFLMAO: somehow don’t think John would take that News too well and wouldn’t want to raise Tyrone’s kid

• Haha
Reactions: Krysis_here and cxx

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Did anyone think what happens if Tyrone gets Miranda pregnant too? What a surprise for swinger John when she gives birth to a black baby :ROFLMAO: somehow don’t think John would take that News too well and wouldn’t want to raise Tyrone’s kid
Looks like I'll have to help Miranda as well as Erica
I won't let these beautiful ladies face motherhood without any support.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cxx

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Xapican again, you changed your image, Tony and his gang must be close to catching you, are you going to try to have surgery to trick them?:unsure:

Erica can't have that many children but if she had a big family maybe Tyrone could try to have sex with all the women in that family and achieve the number, since they are family they would be a bit like Erica, right?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
That would actually be good
John needs to be cucked he is an arsehole imo
I get shady vibes from him

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
*** Alternate Gallery MOD Babysitters ***

Made this gallery mod a couple of weeks ago for my personal use since the built-in gallery did not have the scenes from the 0.0.9 update. In contrast to the built-in gallery this uses renpy's replay feature and uses the actual labels for the respective gameplay segments.

Since there is not a game update to include the new scenes, I decided to share and publish this mod. It just adds an additional button to the main menu for the alternate gallery.

screenshot0001.png

Mod Post:
Babysitters Alternate Gallery

The post also has the gallery unlocker file for the built-in gallery.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes