MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Leongen43 I think there should be a perfect update with Angelica, Where either MC or any other character will only and only focus on her Ass to fuck, from proper lick to finger to fuck with different poses :cool:
I promised Tyrone that if he touched Angelica, he would be left without his big black dick. he won't touch her until I deal with her myself, I'm waiting for a hot scene with her :whistle:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
If we can disguise Angellica to do it in front of Lara, we put our tongue inside her anus as deep as we can until her legs cramp from the orgasms and then we begin to penetrate her hard to continue her orgasm and we make sure that Lara saw everything and to finish I put them both on their knees and ejaculated on their faces and made them kiss with the MC's cream on their lips, do you like it?

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
If we can disguise Angellica to do it in front of Lara, we put our tongue inside her anus as deep as we can until her legs cramp from the orgasms and then we begin to penetrate her hard to continue her orgasm and we make sure that Lara saw everything and to finish I put them both on their knees and ejaculated on their faces and made them kiss with the MC's cream on their lips, do you like it?
Uffff! Ah shit! You can't do this to me o_O I imagined this scene!

Reactions: Leongen43

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Sounds cool
After the Scene
Good luck to MC
I have a doubt about him being R.I.P very soon
RipRestInPeaceGIF.gif
Can be John
or there should be you new member as Leo

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
What a coincidence, it's the same thing my cousins told me. Is that why they don't want me to be alone with their wives? Have I done something wrong? :unsure:
Tell your cousins they have nothing to fear. because Joshy protect them while you are busy with their wives

• Thinking Face

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Ahh, a men of culture....!

• Haha

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
What a coincidence, it's the same thing my cousins told me. Is that why they don't want me to be alone with their wives? Have I done something wrong? :unsure:
How Ungratefull, you offer to help them with their marital dutys and you are met with distrust tsk, tsk, tsk, anyway all stay's in the family ;) :ROFLMAO: :devilish::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
But Joshy lives in Australia, it's very far away, out of curiosity, where do you live MAGO DAG and do you have a wife or girlfriend who is interested in swinging? :unsure:
Oh no! Not this! want to stalk my girlfriends? imagine that I have three wives, I can’t give any more tips:sneaky: You can guess the rest yourself...

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I just want to meet your girlfriends tenderly without any bad thoughts, can you believe me that I would never do something bad to them who are your girlfriends (from my perspective)? :unsure:
How about I appoint you as a guard for my two girls? they are haunted by people who write on insta :whistle: suddenly you will find a common language with them...

• Thinking Face

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
But I would like to be able to take care of them closely to make sure they don't have any needs, Joshy would agree with me, don't you think they need a comfortable (hot) environment? :unsure:
What will I get in return? :unsure: I could use something very experienced

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Maybe if my wife likes you or if my boss likes her very attractive and likes rough sex without any safe word until she is satisfied or if you are unconscious, it wouldn't be the cause of your death but at least it wouldn't be a bad thing, right ? :unsure:
For that I will die a happy ending. The problem is how long will she last? because I will cum more than once, is that a problem? :unsure: I just don't stop what I started.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I liked how the Hotel scene had a straight up variable(NTR or Non NTR) choice with equal 50/50 content. The same for Erica's date having the choice between MC or the friend 50/50. I will never enjoy hotwife/cuckold content so having a choice was great. Great update T4boo!
Which weirdos are picking to let Erica go on the date with her soy friend who never made a move on her? She's fucking beautiful, I for one wanna hit that myself, the fact it's even an option is kind of insulting honestly. :ROFLMAO:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Which weirdos are picking to let Erica go on the date with her soy friend who never made a move on her? She's fucking beautiful, I for one wanna hit that myself, the fact it's even an option is kind of insulting honestly. :ROFLMAO:
He is not Soy, He is Just being internal Perv Brother...No worries Erica is still bounded by MC. :ROFLMAO:

Edit:- Erica called him like a Small Brother, plus he looks like a Kiddo, just being Honest and Don't forget Before coming there Erica talked to MC about the previous Bathroom scene and she can clearly remember down there

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes