MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
That would be interesting to try, I would like to see the wildest version of you that agrees to have sex with you, what your special girls thought of you when they saw you in your wildest state and what I could do with them, unlimited, TRUE? :devilish:
A contract is a contract. we agree :whistle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Leongen43

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I guess you all don't understand him, he don't cares about if Erica has Sex or not with other men, he cares about her feelings,
He wants to be the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow! did you change the photo to the Seven Realms? It's been a long time since I played this amazing game! I'm finally waiting for the update! :)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Once again, Xapican, you didn't realize that it was a trick answer to see his reaction. Also, once again, you changed your image. How close are Tony and his gang to catching you and saving you Halloween? :unsure:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*
Oh those guy's yeah, they showed up disguised as Hot girls now they are lying in the corner with prolapse and a happy smile :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
we were soo poor.....starved and horny :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:/ ¡eramos tan pobres...angurientos y alzados!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I guess you all don't understand him, he don't cares about if Erica has Sex or not with other men, he cares about her feelings,
He wants to be the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Exactly I don't mind her having sex with other dudes that's just physical
But it would hurt me if she had an emotional connection to someone else

• Red Heart

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I plan to keep all the women and for that I will have to get rid of the others at some point, since I will end up with Tony I would like to throw him from the roof of the building where Lara works, it will be a good scoop for her newscast. :devilish:
Local News Executive; Breaking Concrete Story.

• Yay, new update!

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
If anyone doesn't remember I have Something interesting to tell you

one thing is Erica's Brother friend Steve used to stalk her
Remember Jessica and Jane Scene there was a guy outside who said these must be Erica's Roommates
So here is the twist Steve is also not that Innocent

And Another thing there was a Guy in the Hallway where MC and Lara were having sex in the hotel room
I bet that must be Joshy in the game, as Joshy didn't show his face he knows about Lara and Angelica and his Pubic hair matches the hair color of that guy in hallway, so he is probably Joshy.

And looks like Joshy is interested in stalking Angelica, Sorry, Joshy92 my friend up to this update it is clear that Joshy has attention to Angelica

Edit- IDK about future updates it can change or may not But I stated up to this update

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
im really surprised that heat gif hasnt gotten more play on these forums

speaking seriously, Joshy, you're right. I'm in a swinger relationship with my wife and we have rules to avoid hurting each other. For example, she chooses the women I'm going to have sex with and I do the same with her.
You chose the women she's going to have sex with? this guy.. :Kappa:

Reactions: Krysis_here

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
speaking seriously, Joshy, you're right. I'm in a swinger relationship with my wife and we have rules to avoid hurting each other. For example, she chooses the women I'm going to have sex with and I do the same with her.
I mean yeah I agree there should at least three options in the Game...MC and Lara should have at least 3 options left with them :whistle:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
The ones you mention will be monogamous marriage, the swinger and the open relationship, it is possible that the latter will be possible to see it, I suppose if the ntr route advances enough, let's hope that T4bbo gives the other female characters the opportunity to develop their stories and have scenes of super hot sex, because those beautiful asses of Dr.wick and Sasha, it's not fair that they haven't debuted in the game yet, right? :unsure:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
The ones you mention will be monogamous marriage, the swinger and the open relationship, it is possible that the latter will be possible to see it, I suppose if the ntr route advances enough, let's hope that T4bbo gives the other female characters the opportunity to develop their stories and have scenes of super hot sex, because those beautiful asses of Dr.wick and Sasha, it's not fair that they haven't debuted in the game yet, right? :unsure:
I agreed to that. Every Character should have a meaningful ending. Plus, All girls should have options with them. (y)

Don't know about Sasha, but Dr. Wick seems pretty turned on by the stories and fantasies...She can only Imagine MC's Dick :LOL: and after that lip bite :BootyTime:

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes