Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
With Sasha the mc needs to use the power of his tongue and not to speak, he needs to get on his knees and breathe near her vagina so that she gets excited and start licking her until any barrier she has to block the mc falls to pieces In Dr.wick's case, she would make the mc confess very hot stories even if they didn't happen exactly like that just to excite her and make her fantasies dominate her mind and she can no longer control herself and wants sex with the mc, does it work? :unsure:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
With Sasha the mc needs to use the power of his tongue and not to speak, he needs to get on his knees and breathe near her vagina so that she gets excited and start licking her until any barrier she has to block the mc falls to pieces In Dr.wick's case, she would make the mc confess very hot stories even if they didn't happen exactly like that just to excite her and make her fantasies dominate her mind and she can no longer control herself and wants sex with the mc, does it work? :unsure:
Ig Sasha could only agree to a Threesome, Either with Lara or Jessica-Jane, She will accept that factor. Dr. Wick Private sessions alone with MC, not at her Public clinic but at a Private Clinic either at her house or MC's place :love:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
It can work for Sasha as long as she has advanced enough with the mc, in Dr.wick's case the place where she is is more than enough or that a special hotel with special toys included in the room would make the session more than interesting, TRUE? :unsure:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Ig Sasha could only agree to a Threesome, Either with Lara or Jessica-Jane, She will accept that factor. Dr. Wick Private sessions alone with MC, not at her Public clinic but at a Private Clinic either at her house or MC's place :love:
Wish mc was bringing Dr wick to that massage parlor, maybe Lara will get a text from Tony that his balls need washing or Tyrone has his boys over and they want to gangbang her so she leaves and mc can either call Dr wick or Angela to replace her at parlor. Damn that’s a tough choice to make, but probly go for doc since we live with Angela

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Wish mc was bringing Dr wick to that massage parlor, maybe Lara will get a text from Tony that his balls need washing or Tyrone has his boys over and they want to gangbang her so she leaves and mc can either call Dr wick or Angela to replace her at parlor. Damn that’s a tough choice to make, but probly go for doc since we live with Angela
A sudden Massage Parlour might not be great, Dr needs to Stretch up a bit to take in MC's Monster, After the Private session may be a Special massage parlour scene, Think about which poses MC can try with Doctor :p

MassageRadiosterrenGIF.gif

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
The mc can invite Dr.wick to the spa with the excuse of having a special session and then also invite Angellica with the excuse that they can create good material for his page, the Dr.wick will be hidden so as not to be seen and mc will He is going to give a massage followed by a wild fucking, Angellica is going to leave the place to recover and then the mc is going to have Dr.wick take note of everything and then have sex with her just in case he forgot to write down something, then they would be done and the mc would return with Angellica to take her home and help her edit the material and maybe create new content if they have the desire, will it work? :unsure:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
The mc can invite Dr.wick to the spa with the excuse of having a special session and then also invite Angellica with the excuse that they can create good material for his page, the Dr.wick will be hidden so as not to be seen and mc will He is going to give a massage followed by a wild fucking, Angellica is going to leave the place to recover and then the mc is going to have Dr.wick take note of everything and then have sex with her just in case he forgot to write down something, then they would be done and the mc would return with Angellica to take her home and help her edit the material and maybe create new content if they have the desire, will it work? :unsure:
What about a blindfold shoot with Angelica taking her to Spa, Or What about a new place the Sauna ?? Angelica and Dr meet MC there?? :devilish:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
You can also take Angellica to a photo shoot, blindfold her, put handcuffs on her, make her kneel by inserting a vibrator deep inside her anus, then bring Dr. Wick to look at her and then have them do a 69 and when they are about to have an orgasm, take out Dr.wick to penetrate her forcefully and remove Angellica's blindfold so that desire consumes her and she begs to participate and when she does it will be a beautiful threesome, don't you think? :unsure:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
You can also take Angellica to a photo shoot, blindfold her, put handcuffs on her, make her kneel by inserting a vibrator deep inside her anus, then bring Dr. Wick to look at her and then have them do a 69 and when they are about to have an orgasm, take out Dr.wick to penetrate her forcefully and remove Angellica's blindfold so that desire consumes her and she begs to participate and when she does it will be a beautiful threesome, don't you think? :unsure:
MC with Angelica and Dr. Fucking Angelica's Asshole then taking out dick and shoving inside Dr's Pussy....Sound Great.
Sounds cool for the Spa or Sauna Scene but How to bring Angelica?? She is very Questioning. This Threesome will be hot I am sure :devilish: :love:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
I prefer that the mc prepares her like I do, I start by kissing her entire body then I put her face down to start licking her vagina and insert my fingers little by little until I put them all in and when she is reaching her limit I penetrate her forcefully so that her orgasm is very explosive and she squirts everywhere and that is just the beginning, what I would do to her later would be much hotter and dirtier, I wonder if Angellica's subscribers would like to see the state of how I am going to leave her ? :unsure:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I prefer that the mc prepares her like I do, I start by kissing her entire body then I put her face down to start licking her vagina and insert my fingers little by little until I put them all in and when she is reaching her limit I penetrate her forcefully so that her orgasm is very explosive and she squirts everywhere and that is just the beginning, what I would do to her later would be much hotter and dirtier, I wonder if Angellica's subscribers would like to see the state of how I am going to leave her ? :unsure:
Oh yes Foreplay is very important :devilish: :BootyTime:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
It’s unlikely that somewhere in the chat there will be such crazy people as we are here... thanks to all our communications, they even forgot that there is either Tyrone or the same Tony in the game... they even forgot about the NTR topic, this is what communication should be like :LOL: The main thing is to keep the atmosphere level! (y)

Reactions: Leongen43
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes