Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
What? I just noticed in the Harem tags planned? or is this some kind of dream? it would really be unexpected :whistle:

So my theory was correct when I said that Mc's dream when he was talking to Dr.Wick he literally mentioned that he would always like to be desired and Lara, Angelica and Erica are sitting next to him... let's see if the tag really turns out to be in terms of the plot, will be a surprise for some (y)
I probably won't go the harem path
But it's cool that it's there for people who like that

I will most likely be doing solo romance paths with the girls
If that's even possible with Angelica

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I probably won't go the harem path
But it's cool that it's there for people who like that

I will most likely be doing solo romance paths with the girls
If that's even possible with Angelica
To each his own choice))) I’m just surprised that a harem is planned in such a game, have the developers mentioned this before? For some reason I doubt that there won’t be a harem, but of course I would be glad if there is, since Babisitters can outrank this part higher than his first game, surprising all the fans)))

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
To each his own choice))) I’m just surprised that a harem is planned in such a game, have the developers mentioned this before? For some reason I doubt that there won’t be a harem, but of course I would be glad if there is, since Babisitters can outrank this part higher than his first game, surprising all the fans)))
I don't know if it's ever been mentioned tbh
I only saw the planned tags a while ago
And saw that harem was listed.

I actually think this is already better than the first game

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
The harem type game always ends up being boring and repetitive that's why I don't play the games anymore. The only thing I know is with the job that Dr. Joshy has he will be able to marry Erica and give her the life she deserves and even choose between the best creams to have her babies, if she named one of her children after me it would be nice but I wonder why? :unsure:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
The harem type game always ends up being boring and repetitive that's why I don't play the games anymore. The only thing I know is with the job that Dr. Joshy has he will be able to marry Erica and give her the life she deserves and even choose between the best creams to have her babies, if she named one of her children after me it would be nice but I wonder why? :unsure:
For me, harems have become boring when anywhere from 5 to 10 girls hang out on Mc... I like a harem when there is a part of an interesting storyline where everything slowly goes towards different paths of the harem, and not like this where a schoolboy and Alpha with a big dick corrupted everyone and created harems, maximum 2-4 girls are enough to pay attention to the harem and plot

Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Let's clarify something, if someone is going to put a wedding ring on Angellica's finger it will be me, if someone is going to get Angellica pregnant with triplets it will also be me and if someone is going to run away with Jessica it will possibly be me too, it will be because That's why Lara says I'm a terrible choice for Angellica (bad NTR)? :unsure:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
T4bbo makes a special take the whole family including Erica to the mountains or the beach, if they go to the mountains but when they get to the hotel they find Tony and the mc gets upset by throwing him to the bottom of the mountain but he doesn't die and a female bear dies. He takes him to his cave but not to eat him but to have sex, when the male bear appears and sees them, can it be considered an NTR scene and will the bears have reconciled by eating Tony? :unsure:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
In my recording Lara is a loving wife who loves the mc and is expecting a son Tyrone, but don't tell the mc yet, let Lara surprise him with the big news, will Lara have a baby shower? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Krysis_here

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
am i the only one who felt Lara sex scene with the Gym trainer i forgot his name , was not that good ? i really expected more

Lt_Dan_219

Feb 27, 2022
So Chen was the DJ at the club. Maybe he saw a little something, something going on up in the VIP area at the club. Maybe Chen will recognize Lara when Chen and Kristine meet up with Lara and MC. Maybe Chen will mention the blowjob Lara gave MC/Tyrone. This leading to MC calling out Lara for lying about what happened/didn't happen with Tyrone at the club. With tempers flaring, Lara slips up and says something about Tony. Since MC is only renting the house he breaks the lease and leaves Lara. MC finds a new place to live. He has Erica move in to babysit MC or MC Jr. depending on his days of custody.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
So Chen was the DJ at the club. Maybe he saw a little something, something going on up in the VIP area at the club. Maybe Chen will recognize Lara when Chen and Kristine meet up with Lara and MC. Maybe Chen will mention the blowjob Lara gave MC/Tyrone. This leading to MC calling out Lara for lying about what happened/didn't happen with Tyrone at the club. With tempers flaring, Lara slips up and says something about Tony. Since MC is only renting the house he breaks the lease and leaves Lara. MC finds a new place to live. He has Erica move in to babysit MC or MC Jr. depending on his days of custody.
I bet there will be a scene in up-coming update where literally there will be a scene with MC, Lara, Chen, and Kristine's foursome kind. Might be swapping sex as well. But this update didn't actually show the potential side of New characters like Joshy in the game what he wants is still a mystery (Stalker that Angelica knows Who he is and Might Report a File against him), Sudden Tyrone being an F boy, Erica's date( There must be in any path in this I think- If you choose MC then MC and Erica in Future or Her Skittish Perv friend with Erica).

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
T4bbo makes a special take the whole family including Erica to the mountains or the beach, if they go to the mountains but when they get to the hotel they find Tony and the mc gets upset by throwing him to the bottom of the mountain but he doesn't die and a female bear dies. He takes him to his cave but not to eat him but to have sex, when the male bear appears and sees them, can it be considered an NTR scene and will the bears have reconciled by eating Tony? :unsure:
Damn, that is the Right idea, Tony rapped up in dry leaves and the Female bear thought Tony as a bear and he fucked the female bear and get caught by the male bear and the Bear starts running after him Like "Temple Run game" :LOL:. Tony is running Holding his balls being safe :ROFLMAO:

RunningGIF.gif

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
There are men who like to have sex with other men's pregnant wives (maybe my cousins). It would be a new stage for them. Should Tony go see Dr. Joshy to be close and this doesn't happen to him again? :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Krysis_here

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
There are men who like to have sex with other men's pregnant wives (maybe my cousins). It would be a new stage for them. Should Tony go see Dr. Joshy to be close and this doesn't happen to him again? :unsure:
I bet Dr. Joshy should open a Creampie office, Where he will taste and give ratings to all the Creampie's of all characters :p including Tony ( Though I think Tony will be Last in the list, Still he will be happy to be part of the competition ) :ROFLMAO:

CreampieFillingGIF.gif

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes