Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Joshy has his private clinic and when you enter there is the recognition of the golden straw for being the best cream taster in the world :ROFLMAO:
Tony's cream is probably a rejected sample. Dr.Joshy's standards are high. Will Dr.Joshy tell Tony the bad news or out of pity will he kill him like sick cattle? :unsure:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Joshy has his private clinic and when you enter there is the recognition of the golden straw for being the best cream taster in the world :ROFLMAO:
Tony's cream is probably a rejected sample. Dr.Joshy's standards are high. Will Dr.Joshy tell Tony the bad news or out of pity will he kill him like sick cattle? :unsure:
IG Joshy will taste Tony's creampie with Yuck Shaped Straw :LOL:, At least he is Doctor no cheating for Patients :KEK:

DespicableMeMinionGIF.gif

Zamu77

Feb 13, 2018
Lara is hot, but have you ever seen a woman who has her hair in a bun 24/7 from morning til night every day even when she sleeps 365 days a year?

How about letting her hair down once in a while?

Jan 15, 2019
Lol I just read the part where he's uploading their pictures to a website and all the single men who can't seem to read properly are all replying. I'm literally going through the exact same thing right now. Lots and lots of horny single men out there. Quite annoying actually.

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Leongen43 and cxx

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Lara is hot, but have you ever seen a woman who has her hair in a bun 24/7 from morning til night every day even when she sleeps 365 days a year?

How about letting her hair down once in a while?
What she thought was hair spray turned out to be superglue.

• Haha
Reactions: Zamu77

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Something I wrote in another forum I think you can fit it here, here it goes
In the scene where the MC and Lara go to the club and she gives him oral sex but with a change that would happen if the MC comes down before and Lara still has the MC's semen in her mouth but when she enters the bathroom Tony appears and gives her a French kiss to Lara, would you feel a sense of revenge with the desire to vomit and Joshy would feel envy because it had been a special moment for him?:unsure:

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
Plot Twist
Current MC ends up dying of jealousy because Joshy steals all his women.
Joshy ends up being MC and it is his harem.
Joshy lives happily ever after.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
I always had a doubt if the MC asks Lara to get a tattoo of her face on the upper part of her vagina and she accepts, when she has sex with Tony and he ends up inside, won't it seem like I end up in the MC's mouth? :unsure:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I always had a doubt if the MC asks Lara to get a tattoo of her face on the upper part of her vagina and she accepts, when she has sex with Tony and he ends up inside, won't it seem like I end up in the MC's mouth? :unsure:
What about Lara making a Tattoo of Joshy on her Waist area, So She can deal with Tony and MC both and At last end up with Joshy :p

FryPhilipJFryGIF.gif

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
What do you think about this so that the mc doesn't get angry with me, if the tattoo is two cherubs with the faces of the mc and Joshy on each side of Lara's vagina but we change the trumpets for straws, that would be a middle point and something strange to see? :unsure:

Last edited:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
What's stopping Lara from getting a tattoo with three faces? Joshy, Tyrone and Tony? looks good

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes