MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Only if you choose to let the MC be that way I'm hoping the MC leaves and ends up with Sasha
I don't allow this in my playthrough! in my game Lara cuckqueen and the rest I will fuck no matter how it ends. and no one can stop me! neither Tyrone nor Tony... I want to know what the story of the Sharring/cuckqueen plot will be

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
If Joshy uses his fame and promises thousands of subscribers to Angellica in exchange for having children together, they even make t-shirts of Joshy being on his knees with his straw inside Angellica's vagina, how much would the t-shirts sell for and would the MC buy one too? :unsure:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Knowing which Joshy is incognito, Angelina will not know anything... so relax
But hasn't Angelica already said that she understood who is this Joshy guy? She even knows he is from her University :unsure:
Let's See. Maybe he is using Incognito mode but She understood the way of talking Who it might be plus she has taken SS of the Chats.
Joshy bro you need some Magic Spells

FryProfessorFarnsworthGIF.gif

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
If Joshy uses his fame and promises thousands of subscribers to Angellica in exchange for having children together, they even make t-shirts of Joshy being on his knees with his straw inside Angellica's vagina, how much would the t-shirts sell for and would the MC buy one too? :unsure:
Mc will buy a Tattoo of Straw on Angelica Butt printed T-Shirt
The rest of the World loves Joshy x Angelica Lonely fans T-shirts

1699521179177.png

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
There are also panties with the hole at the bottom and with Joshy's face in the middle for those special moments with your girl that will look like he is doing a deep throat or that a penis is coming out of his mouth, it will be a limited edition and will charge extra if are they used? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Krysis_here

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
There are also panties with the hole at the bottom and with Joshy's face in the middle for those special moments with your girl that will look like he is doing a deep throat or that a penis is coming out of his mouth, it will be a limited edition and will charge extra if are they used? :unsure:
There will be a contest in LonelyFans Where everyone Everyone will have Most log in and Join them and have to do most Comments and Shares the top 20 people will get it for a Discount and the Rest have to pay Taxes. Not to mention Tony and Silver will in the contest line, Winners get a choice between Joshy and Angelica prints, Rest have to hustle :KEK:

Edit -Tony , Silver and Tyrone are going to steal the Panties printed with Joshy's face if they didn't win

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
For me it will be easy until maybe I will get one for free, if Tyrone wears one of those panties with Joshy's face on it, how strange would it look? :unsure:

• Thinking Face

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Exactly until it seems like he had nailed it from behind, could it have been the same when Tyrone penetrated Angellica from behind? :unsure:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
T4bbo is encouraged to do a Bondage scene, they imagine Lara tied and suspended in the air with vibrators in her delicious holes and gagged, the MC brings Angellica with her eyes covered, he begins to have sex with her and when the sex is more intense Angellica increases the intensity of the vibrators to the point where they both have a wild orgasm at the same time, do you think a scene like this works or is it too much for T4bbo to do it? :unsure:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
T4bbo is encouraged to do a Bondage scene, they imagine Lara tied and suspended in the air with vibrators in her delicious holes and gagged, the MC brings Angellica with her eyes covered, he begins to have sex with her and when the sex is more intense Angellica increases the intensity of the vibrators to the point where they both have a wild orgasm at the same time, do you think a scene like this works or is it too much for T4bbo to do it? :unsure:
In fact, it would be surprising, Lara wants to have a sexy evening with Mc, and she asks him that before the evening he finds another girl for a good sexual night... then night comes, Mc tells his wife that he has found someone and she is already lying there in the hotel, with her eyes closed, Mc also tied her hands and he brought Eric there, (of course, Erica doesn’t know who she is, just like Lara) since he closed her eyes too.:sneaky: or would it be unexpected that he brought Angelica there :devilish:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
If it were Erica, Lara would surely be uncomfortable but she would accept it and even enjoy it at a certain point. If they tell Dr. Wick, maybe she will get excited and want to be next with the excuse that it is part of the treatment, it will be normal rate or special? :unsure:
Comfortable or uncomfortable, they still gave us small hints when Mc was cleaning the fence. Lara hinted to his husband something about Eric, remember? in the future this is a good shot if Dev hasn’t forgotten and decides to implement moments where somehow Lara is trying to help Eric with something (even if at the very beginning of the game she treats her coldly) I think Lara will want to see how Mc fucks her or commands over her. ..

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
If in that scene with Lara tied up the mc puts a harness with a huge dildo (Tyrone brand) for Erica to use, he will remove the vibrator from the vagina and put both in Lara's anus then he will order Erica to penetrate Lara while the mc penetrates Erica and they have wild sex until the three of them finish, would that break Lara and turn her into the cuckquean? :unsure:

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
If in that scene with Lara tied up the mc puts a harness with a huge dildo (Tyrone brand) for Erica to use, he will remove the vibrator from the vagina and put both in Lara's anus then he will order Erica to penetrate Lara while the mc penetrates Erica and they have wild sex until the three of them finish, would that break Lara and turn her into the cuckquean? :unsure:
Kinda goes against Erica's nature. It would take a lot of corrupting to get her to this point. Now Jess on the other hand would jump at the chance. But she would need to be introduced to the bigger picture.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes