Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Joshy, you know that we all love you no matter what avatar you use and I don't think you're perverted, they don't see your special way of loving through your posts, I have my way too, does anyone think I'm a pervert too? :unsure:
Do we really need to answer that Leon? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Udayana

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Joshy, you know that we all love you no matter what avatar you use and I don't think you're perverted, they don't see your special way of loving through your posts, I have my way too, does anyone think I'm a pervert too? :unsure:
Yeah who couldnt love Joshy making it into this game (don’t forget your straw) look even 50 cent changed his song title for you :ROFLMAO:
IMG_2219.gif IMG_2298.jpeg

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I feel like Tyrone Scene will unlock in the future with Lara, I think Lara seems more comfortable with John in this aspect as they are neighbors and friends, So Lara kind of seems to understand and relax when MC watches her with John, But in that case when they made the profile then Lara get pretty Turned on from Tyrone's Body but at that moment MC was Pissed Lara is talking about/fascinating about that man Body and comparing his cock, I bet that is Why Lara said no to Tyrone in the scene but I think in future Lara must try to approach Tyrone herself even alone, or as I said Miranda Kind of Like Tyrone and Even Lara as well so maybe Threesome who knows.
Dr. Wick and Erica's scenes are wait-worthy as I believe the scenes will be hot enough. Plus there are many characters coming soon in the future updates.:)
I'm not arguing. I won’t be surprised since you wrote it like this and it will happen that I’m slowly starting to get bored with Lara... I used to wait for the update because of Lara and her sex scenes with Mc, then the longer you play, the logic in her head is no longer there, at first she likes to watch how Mc fucks others, then thinks about something about John, although Mc seems to devote time to her, then in some strange way we see that she likes, sees how Mc watches while somebody satisfies her? Lara must decide what she really lacks, otherwise she moves between dicks without understanding how to enjoy :BootyTime:

Reactions: Leongen43

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I'm not arguing. I won’t be surprised since you wrote it like this and it will happen that I’m slowly starting to get bored with Lara... I used to wait for the update because of Lara and her sex scenes with Mc, then the longer you play, the logic in her head is no longer there, at first she likes to watch how Mc fucks others, then thinks about something about John, although Mc seems to devote time to her, then in some strange way we see that she likes, sees how Mc watches while somebody satisfies her? Lara must decide what she really lacks, otherwise she moves between dicks without understanding how to enjoy :BootyTime:
The thing is What I said is kind of Truth as if you remember that during Dr. Wick's Scene Lara Was looking at MC and making sure that She was not saying something wrong plus MC was not comfortable with the idea at first but Lara initiated her fetish of Cucking that's Why he pulled the part but in John's case, it was all natural from Bathtub Pool to Parlour scene. So maybe there is a Chance for Lara to try something with Tyrone in the Future and Yeah MC Lara scenes will be there as well

That gives me something to think about and I was holding back so they wouldn't think that about me, isn't it the fault of the translator I use? :unsure:
Nope not your fault nor the Translator it's Dr. Joshy's Power

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
The only thing I am clear about is that I prefer these scenes and not Lara sucking Tony's wrinkled balls, that does make me want to have mental blackouts. Will the Neuralizer be on sale? :unsure:

And what it has to do with me I don't think it's Dr.Joshy possibly it was the Dr.wick who told me she would keep my demons contained, is it possible that she wasn't successful? :unsure:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
The only thing I am clear about is that I prefer these scenes and not Lara sucking Tony's wrinkled balls, that does make me want to have mental blackouts.

And what it has to do with me I don't think it's Dr.Joshy possibly it was the Dr.wick who told me she would keep my demons contained, is it possible that she wasn't successful? :unsure:
Man you made me remember the Scene
Yuck his facial expressions
That Wrinkle face, Leaking cock, Cumming inside her

Eww Yuck GIF - Eww Yuck Disgusting - Discover & Share GIFs

Waiting for Dr. Wick, OMG that Scene will be a tough Lara competitor moment. I love the way Dr. bites her lips while listening the H0rny stories

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I guess you also don't want to remember when Lara deep throats him and the dirty white hairs from Tony's balls get inside Lara's teeth and when she ends up returning home she French kisses the mc, you want to forget that too and How much will a Neuralizer cost? :unsure:
I already forgot :LOL::LOL:
Where is the Puke reaction??? Where it is???? OMFG that even I am imagining :sick:
Lara after that straight go for hospital for a week (stomach problems) :eek:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I guess you also don't want to remember when Lara deep throats him and the dirty white hairs from Tony's balls get inside Lara's teeth and when she ends up returning home she French kisses the mc, you want to forget that too and How much will a Neuralizer cost? :unsure:
Nooooo no no!!! Why are you doing this to us!? :WutFace:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
IMG_2617.gif
wonder if this is one of Tony’s neighbors from the nursing home and will join in the “Lara old man gangbang” brought to you by “Depends” (adult diapers) :ROFLMAO:
IMG_2646.png

• Thinking Face

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
So would you like to see how Lara gets a triple vaginal and the wrinkled penises of the old people transform into a big wrinkled penis inside Lara, If they want to urinate but don't arrive in time, can they roast Lara? :unsure:

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
So would you like to see how Lara gets a triple vaginal and the wrinkled penises of the old people transform into a big wrinkled penis inside Lara, If they want to urinate but don't arrive in time, can they roast Lara? :unsure:
you mean like the wine rank ?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes