Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I can imagine the wedding but not the wedding night, just seeing them on their night, how many seconds can we last before vomiting everything we have in our stomach? :unsure:
What???? Their Combo is great. One is Cringe and the other one is Cringe Creep Pro Max :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Great couples, Just Skip the Wedding Night portion, Problem Solved :p

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
In the new update it seems that we are going to have a massage scene again, I suppose it will be with the MC but if it is with Tony and Lara has to do the massage when he calls up and she has to massage the old man's wrinkled testicles, Do you think the masseuse, if she sees them, will vomit out of disgust and Lara will have to wash her hands with acid when finished to avoid illness? :unsure:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Lara could also ask Tyrone for a favor in exchange for sex so that he can massage him, when will it take him to realize that Tyrone will be when he penetrates him so that he can have his happy ending (vomiting guaranteed)? :unsure:

Last edited:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
If Angellica ever discovers what Lara is doing, as they think blackmail will be, she would force her to participate in video where she has to have sex with Tyrone (or me), if she dresses her up as a dog and puts her on a leash to take her for a walk. and a dog appears that wants to ride Lara, would Angellica record it to try to have more subscribers and would that dog be a new antagonist for the mc? :unsure:

Last edited:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
If we could repeat the yacht scene but this time we could throw Tony to the sharks, when the MC throws him for the sharks to eat, they think they will eat him or even the sharks have a limit and seeing it would make them sick and they would vomit on Tony and he would die from swallowing shark vomit? :unsure:
It wouldn't be the death that the mc devised but at least he would be dead

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Tony managed to fucked a married woman, Lara, without any problems, and I think he can deal with Sharks without any problem :LOL: Although piranhas are better methods, they will easily tear it apart... they don’t care what it tastes like:whistle:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
I don't think the sharks will be convinced with a promotion and also the mc could throw a bucket full of blood so that the sharks don't smell the smell of Tony's rancid mayonnaise and eat him, how long would it take for Tony to turn into shark shit and Will we notice any difference in how he looks? :unsure:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
I have a doubt, Joshy, with all the experience he has, has become a professional taster capable of differentiating MC cream from the others. He will have a clinic where he helps men improve their thickness and consistency. Tony should make an appointment to be seen by him. Dr. Joshy, in case you have the idea of getting Lara pregnant? :unsure:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
I imagine the mc going to see Dr. Joshy where as a great expert he advises him "sex marathons should be done in moderation to maintain the quality of the cream", the mc will follow Dr. Joshy's advice or it will be Tyrone's opportunity to Demonstrate the power of your creaminess and defeat the MC? :unsure:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I just noticed harem is under the planned tags
I wonder if that means I can have Angelica, Lara & Erica
And everyone will be happy?

I don't see Lara agreeing to that easily

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
I'm not a fan of harem-type games but I see several options for blackmail, hypnosis or for the MC to ask Dr. Joshy for help so he can teach him his ultimate secret: how to turn his cream into an addictive substance that they can't live without the MC's cream, if Tony, Tyrone and John try the cream would they also be part of the MC's harem? :unsure:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
What? I just noticed in the Harem tags planned? or is this some kind of dream? it would really be unexpected :whistle:

So my theory was correct when I said that Mc's dream when he was talking to Dr.Wick he literally mentioned that he would always like to be desired and Lara, Angelica and Erica are sitting next to him... let's see if the tag really turns out to be in terms of the plot, will be a surprise for some (y)

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes