Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have a question if I use the gallery unlocker mod
Would I have to wait for it to update after each release to continue playing?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks for the info
I don't think I'll use the mod then
Because I'll want to play as soon as the updates are on here
3 paths with angelique, sex, bj and thigh job. depending choices made earlier and on this update.

Reactions: Joshy92

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I would like Tyrone to have a scene with Angellica in the next update so that the game has a little more variety as well as a Jessica and the mc scene, it seems that we are going to have another massage scene, I hope to have a threesome with Lara and massage therapist
No Tyrone does not get to touch my angel Angellica with his filthy paws, leave him on the housewife’s path
IMG_0695.gif

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
It's time to wake up, she is no Angel, she is more of a demon of lust that exists so that the MC and we can be with the crazy goose. :LOL:
I know but it’s like the ultimate fuck you to Lara, to hookup with her daughter. I hope one of the endings is you get divorced and Lara can live with Tony at the nursing home or be in Tyrone’s bbc gangbang club and we can kick her out of the house and marry her daughter and make her a famous model

Lt_Dan_219

Feb 27, 2022
I liked how the Hotel scene had a straight up variable(NTR or Non NTR) choice with equal 50/50 content. The same for Erica's date having the choice between MC or the friend 50/50. I will never enjoy hotwife/cuckold content so having a choice was great. Great update T4boo!

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I will also try and have every girl
They are all so sweet & beautiful

Lately Angelica has really been growing on me
Deep down she is a sweetheart
I just have to bring it to the surface
Wow, Yesterday you were saying Erica was the Sweetest and now lately Angelica is doing some magic spells on you. Oh Okay Seems like you want both of them to marry you and be impregnated by Tyrone :devilish::p

SolicyOmgGIF.gif

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Angellica put a hocus-ass-pocus spell on him with her ass and because of that Joshy changed, did Krysis do the same to us too or are we just hopelessly lustful? :unsure: :LOL:
Joshy is like a soccer ball, moving on every ass, Erica and Angelica. who is next?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Leongen43
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes