Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
I don't have any problem with shaved pussy or hairy pussy, the latter depends on how hairy her pussy is, we could make a mold of our face and if we shave her we can make a self-portrait of ourselves, Where would I put the painting? :unsure:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I don't have any problem with shaved pussy or hairy pussy, the latter depends on how hairy her pussy is, we could make a mold of our face and if we shave her we can make a self-portrait of ourselves, Where would I put the painting? :unsure:
You forget Erica
It's Still on my bucket list
Shaved as per her Personality :devilish:

Edit:- Leongen43 you can paint a Picasso on Angelica's Butt Cheeks :love:

Last edited:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Let's leave Erica's vagina for the future MC Joshy and we focus on her mouth and anus, we could have double anal with Erica, we are friends there is no problem with our tools colliding in the same hole, MC Joshy will be suspicious when he sees Erica What does it cost you to walk? :unsure:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Let's leave Erica's vagina for the future MC Joshy and we focus on her mouth and anus, we could have double anal with Erica, we are friends there is no problem with our tools colliding in the same hole, MC Joshy will be suspicious when he sees Erica What does it cost you to walk? :unsure:
I was thinking about John before Joshy, As Erica needs to be stretched enough before attending Dr. Joshy as Dr has a lot of Creampie Specimen to check so he will be very Busy. We need Erica to be prepared from early as Anal She didn't tried before :unsure:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
You forget Erica
It's Still on my bucket list
Shaved as per her Personality :devilish:

Edit:- Leongen43 you can paint a Picasso on Angelica's Butt Cheeks :love:
I thought Angelica already had a tattoo of Tyrone? or it’s Lara’s, I’m probably mistaken. By the way, where is our Joshy? Was he really offended that Erica didn’t give herself to him?

Joshy92 my brother! come back to us, I will help you win Erica! let me deal with Tyrone first

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I thought Angelica already had a tattoo of Tyrone? or it’s Lara’s, I’m probably mistaken. By the way, where is our Joshy? Was he really offended that Erica didn’t give herself to him?

Joshy92 my brother! come back to us, I will help you win Erica! let me deal with Tyrone first
Nope it was a baby Tattoo (the kind of Stickers that is stuck and poured and Rubbed on the other side of the sticker until it sticks to the skin ) may be in the future She will make one or else Lara will Kill her :ROFLMAO:

Joshy92 is in his dreamworld with Erica

Futurama Gifs! — So, you're telling me they broadcast commercials...

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
We don't bother Dr. Joshy with small problems, plus we can train her. I always have the lubricant, rubber glove and the bucket, we try little by little until we stretch her anus enough so that even Hammer can have sex with Erica, that would be going too far, I should first try a pony? :unsure:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Nope it was a baby Tattoo (the kind of Stickers that is stuck and poured and Rubbed on the other side of the sticker until it sticks to the skin ) may be in the future She will make one or else Lara will Kill her :ROFLMAO:

Joshy92 is in his dreamworld with Erica

Futurama Gifs! — So, you're telling me they broadcast commercials...'re telling me they broadcast commercials...
Imagine Angelica goes home and Mc scolds her to show him what she is hiding because of pain (it hurts a little after a tattoo) and she shows her vagina where Joshy’s angry face tattoo is there! and then Erica noticed this too and that’s why Joshi is not in touch because he’s trying to console Eric right now :cry:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: cxx and Leongen43

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
It is important that it has the Dr.Joshy brand, for me it is the guarantee seal of authenticity that Erica's vagina and the other female protagonists have a quality cup that I can fill, I will have doubts when filling a vagina or won't it affect me? :unsure:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I just got a message from Joshy saying he finally made peace with Erica after an awkward incident when Angelica got a tattoo in her vagina with Joshy's face .
he shared a photo :devilish:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
So you don't think it would be our responsibility to fill Erica's cup (pussy) so they can celebrate romantically, you have to be good friends with Joshy, don't you think? :unsure:
I wanted to discuss this with Joshy, maybe he wouldn't mind? I think Erica is loyal to Mc and Joshy, but we will figure something out, just don’t tell Joshy! :censored:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Joshy has no problem with sex, maybe he hugs you affectionate to give you confidence, with me I don't think he will, is it for fear that I will see him as part of the menu? :unsure:

Sorry if I can't (y) you but it seemed to me that I reached my limit

Last edited:
Reactions: Creamp!e_King_99

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Joshy has no problem with sex, maybe he hugs you curiously to give you confidence, with me I don't think he will, is it for fear that I will see him as part of the menu? :unsure:

Sorry if I can't like you but it seemed to me that I reached my limit
The problem is that he is afraid that my wives will find out about this and he will be left without his dignity (dick)! While you were walking with my wives, you made them so hungry that they didn’t even let me rest... my wives are very horny bro, that I'm out of milk :cry:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
But you still have your urine, could it be an alternative to fill it, if your urine is too much, Erica's stomach will enlarge and as Joshy would see it, will it be a new stage for him? :unsure:
Ah shit! I didn't even think about it, I need to make a golden shower "Pew pew" :HideThePain:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Or you could fill Erica vaginally and anally with urine and turn her into a human shower for Joshy, Which would be the cold one or the hot one? :unsure:

Reactions: Creamp!e_King_99

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Or you could fill Erica vaginally and anally with urine and turn her into a human shower for Joshy, which would be hot or cold? :unsure:
Bro, did you decide to make poor Erica an addicted mouthful of my urine? :ROFLMAO: At this rate, she will want me to just wet myself instead of water for her bath (OMG, what a terrible dream)

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes