Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Bro, did you decide to make poor Erica an addicted mouthful of my urine? :ROFLMAO: At this rate, she will want me to just wet myself instead of water for her bath (OMG, what a terrible dream)
Only at the beginning until you see the advantages, like if you have to urinate but the bathroom is busy and Erica offers to take your urine and Tyrone comes by surprise and gives her a French kiss, you will feel at that moment a feeling of revenge mixed with desire to vomit? :unsure:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Only at the beginning until you see the advantages, like if you have to urinate but the bathroom is busy and Erica offers to take your urine and Tyrone comes by surprise and gives her a French kiss, you will feel at that moment a feeling of revenge mixed with desire to vomit? :unsure:
F*ck! What would I do without your ideas, this could be a great revenge! But won't Joshy be against this idea?

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Joshy is a good person. He wouldn't be angry if he knew it was for a good cause. Could we record his Tyrone reaction frame by frame when he finds out what you did and will his anaconda die as a result? :unsure:

Reactions: Creamp!e_King_99

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Joshy is a good person. He wouldn't be angry if he knew it was for a good cause. Could we record his reaction frame by frame when he finds out what you did and will his anaconda die as a result? :unsure:
When Tyrone finds out that he slept with Erica (who was bathing in the bath under my urine) he will definitely lose his sexual desire, Moreover, his anaconda will not get up again. . can say goodbye to erections

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
If I understand what you are saying correctly, it would be a good time for Tyrone to make a gender change and say goodbye to his anaconda, what name would he use and could he become a temptation for Tony? :unsure:
Considering that Tony is so disgusting, this is quite possible! but Xapican must deal with Tony, he has personal scores to settle with them. But if Tyrone decides to change gender, then Tony could call him Hot Panther or Horny Tony's Cum Anaconda? :unsure:

Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
So Xapican wants revenge on Tony? :unsure:
Maybe he wants to use me as a weapon against Tony, that's why he said that my demons and I had to get along. He knows that I have no limits, no feelings of guilt, and that I won't stop until I break every hole along the way because I'm the bad ntr:devilish:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Judging by the fact that Dev has “Harem” tags in their plans, I came up with a small idea if it really happens (which is unlikely since at the very beginning Dev seemed to mention that the game consists of both NTR and a little vanilla), but what IF...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Judging by the fact that Dev has “Harem” tags in their plans, I came up with a small idea if it really happens (which is unlikely since at the very beginning Dev seemed to mention that the game consists of both NTR and a little vanilla), but what IF...
What about Selective Harem?? Like, you can choose the females with Whom MC wants. Maybe a Dream path of Harem not for real. It will be easy plus no corruption in any of the characters in the game :unsure:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
So you don't think it would be our responsibility to fill Erica's cup (pussy) so they can celebrate romantically, you have to be good friends with Joshy, don't you think? :unsure:
I wanted to discuss this with Joshy, maybe he wouldn't mind? I think Erica is loyal to Mc and Joshy, but we will figure something out, just don’t tell Joshy! :censored:
Joshy has no problem with sex, maybe he hugs you affectionate to give you confidence, with me I don't think he will, is it for fear that I will see him as part of the menu? :unsure:

Sorry if I can't (y) you but it seemed to me that I reached my limit
But you still have your urine, could it be an alternative to fill it, if your urine is too much, Erica's stomach will enlarge and as Joshy would see it, will it be a new stage for him? :unsure:
Or you could fill Erica vaginally and anally with urine and turn her into a human shower for Joshy, Which would be the cold one or the hot one? :unsure:
Bro, did you decide to make poor Erica an addicted mouthful of my urine? :ROFLMAO: At this rate, she will want me to just wet myself instead of water for her bath (OMG, what a terrible dream)
Joshy is a good person. He wouldn't be angry if he knew it was for a good cause. Could we record his Tyrone reaction frame by frame when he finds out what you did and will his anaconda die as a result? :unsure:
F*ck! What would I do without your ideas, this could be a great revenge! But won't Joshy be against this idea?
When Tyrone finds out that he slept with Erica (who was bathing in the bath under my urine) he will definitely lose his sexual desire, Moreover, his anaconda will not get up again. . can say goodbye to erections
OMG so much planning for making Joshy's way clear for Erica :ROFLMAO:

" JOSHY After listening to all the plans "

fry-3.gif
Futurama Gif Dump - GIFs - Imgur
**Emotional**

Last edited:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
What about Selective Harem?? Like, you can choose the females with Whom MC wants. Maybe a Dream path of Harem not for real. It will be easy plus no corruption in any of the characters in the game :unsure:
I'm not saying that a harem is necessary, but from what I see in the plot it could happen. if we are with Lara, then Lara + Miranda or someone else will also appear there as Lara’s friends, as for Angelica, she can either get closer to Erica or someone new character will appear that will ultimately interest Mc what about Eric, she can also be a harem since her two girlfriends also know Mc and each of these girls could have a separate harem and not a full-fledged one... :unsure:

This is just an idea that came to my mind based on the planned harem tag, knowing that it was unlikely))))

Last edited:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I'm not saying that a harem is necessary, but from what I see in the plot it could happen. if we are with Lara, then Lara + Miranda or someone else will also appear there as Lara’s friends, as for Angelica, she can either get closer to Erica or someone new character will appear that will ultimately interest Mc what about Eric, she can also be a harem since her two girlfriends also know Mc and each of these girls could have a separate harem and not a full-fledged one... :unsure:

This is just an idea that came to my mind based on the planned harem tag, knowing that it was unlikely))))
That is Why I said Harem path in MC's dream
As he will be the operator of that Dream
Every Character can work according to him as it is a part of a dream
As a result, no corruption occurs in any character
plus in the 1st case When MC was telling to Dr. Wick he mentioned the part of the dream where he was on the sofa with Lara Erica Angelica ;)(y)
Edit:- There might be the possibility of another dream segment a wet dream :devilish:

Last edited:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
That is Why I said Harem path in MC's dream
As he will be the operator of that Dream
Every Character can work according to him as it is a part of a dream
As a result, no corruption occurs in any character
plus in the 1st case When MC was telling to Dr. Wick he maintained the part of the dream where he was on sofa with Lara Erica Angelica ;)(y)
Yeah I remember this moment. but if this happens, it could blow up the discussion, Dev decides everything)

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
As long as the Harem type route is an option for me it's fine but I don't like Harem games I always end up getting bored no matter how spectacular they look, I like to play titles where I have several routes and in some I see how everything is going to hell for the mc, will I have a demon antagonist whispering in my ear right now? :unsure:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
The one that would interest me the most would be for there to be more balance between the mc and Lara, the best way to do it is to have a female antagonist who is rich and has an incredible body, she could be the owner of a rival channel that wants to have the mc No matter what means she has to use, she could be a problem in love and financially for Lara, interesting stories could be created,
what do you think? :unsure:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
The one that would interest me the most would be for there to be more balance between the mc and Lara, the best way to do it is to have a female antagonist who is rich and has an incredible body, she could be the owner of a rival channel that wants to have the mc No matter what means she has to use, she could be a problem in love and financially for Lara, interesting stories could be created,
what do you think? :unsure:
I like this idea! while Lara was getting carried away with the antagonist with Tony, trying to humiliate Mc, saying the boss is fucking her, and suddenly a rich female-antagonist will appear there who will pull Mc up so that everyone will be under tension. maybe she could make Mc even more mature :unsure:

On the path to love, this also looks like a good idea, because while the female antagonist is trying to seduce Mc and destroy love, can Lara fight to save her family and love and not lose Mc?

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
A female antagonist would be ideal for Lara who seems to have an interest in being a cuckquean, depending on how she presents herself she could subdue and transform the mc into a sex slave or she could join the mc and transform all the characters in the game into her sex slaves, I imagine Tony and Tyrone having a threesome with a bloodthirsty bull, what could go wrong? :unsure:

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Joshy92 said:
Yeah I'm not really a fan of feet
But if Ann wanted to piss on me
Well I would totally let her do that

I just wrote this post on another forum so Krysis seems like Joshy likes urine, MAGO DAG it's your time prepare your load for Erica, if Joshy believes it's all Erica maybe she won't want to take it but maybe she'll bathe in the urine ? :unsure:
What strange tastes does Joshy have? I hope he's vaccinated?:unsure:

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes