MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Joshy92 said:
Yeah I'm not really a fan of feet
But if Ann wanted to piss on me
Well I would totally let her do that

I just wrote this post on another forum so Krysis seems like Joshy likes urine, MAGO DAG it's your time prepare your load for Erica, if Joshy believes it's all Erica maybe she won't want to take it but maybe she'll bathe in the urine ? :unsure:
What strange tastes does Joshy have? I hope he's vaccinated?:unsure:
I'm in! I’m about to explode because I haven’t gone to the toilet for 10 hours, I’m ready to give them a golden fountain!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Leongen43

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
OK, but be careful lest your urine gets too hot and Joshy's face melts. If that happens, his face would look like Tony's and Erica would still love him? :unsure:
I’ll put a blindfold on myself so I don’t see anything, it’s like Lara put it on Mc in the hotel to close her eyes... then I’ll love them

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Joshy92 said:
Yeah I'm not really a fan of feet
But if Ann wanted to piss on me
Well I would totally let her do that

I just wrote this post on another forum so Krysis seems like Joshy likes urine, MAGO DAG it's your time prepare your load for Erica, if Joshy believes it's all Erica maybe she won't want to take it but maybe she'll bathe in the urine ? :unsure:
What strange tastes does Joshy have? I hope he's vaccinated?:unsure:
I'm in! I’m about to explode because I haven’t gone to the toilet for 10 hours, I’m ready to give them a golden fountain!
OK, but be careful lest your urine gets too hot and Joshy's face melts. If that happens, his face would look like Tony's and Erica would still love him? :unsure:
I’ll put a blindfold on myself so I don’t see anything, it’s like Lara put it on Mc in the hotel to close her eyes... then I’ll love them
Some Random GIFs coming to my Mind Like:-

Secret Foot Shake - Futurama GIF - Futurama Foot Shake Tinfoil - Discover &  Share GIFs
Surveillance - GIF - Imgur

Money Shower - Futurama GIF - Futurama Money Money Shower - Discover &  Share GIFs
( Tony *)

1700162779332.png Specially for Leongen43

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
So if I understand correctly, MAGO DAG's urine could transform Joshy into a mutant like those in Futurama?
Futurama You And I Are Enemies Now GIF - Futurama You And I Are Enemies Now  Anime - Discover & Share GIFs
IF TONY TOUCHES ERICA THEN JOSHY'S REACTION (Joshy92) no one shall touch her without Futurama Joshy's permission

Joshy is possessive for Erica
MAGO-DAG you have to support Joshy and Flush Tony with Pool Full of Golden Showers

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Futurama You And I Are Enemies Now GIF - Futurama You And I Are Enemies Now  Anime - Discover & Share GIFs
IF TONY TOUCHES ERICA THEN JOSHY'S REACTION (Joshy92) no one shall touch her without Futurama Joshy's permission

Joshy is possessive for Erica
MAGO-DAG you have to support Joshy and Flush Tony with Pool Full of Golden Showers
I have to tell you something, this is a very secret topic... if I wet Tony with my urine, he will become a young handsome

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Oh my god, did I somehow become the Wizard-Dag? With my urine, anything is possible! you can make a video for the site VIPissy :unsure:
I suggest, you should start with drinking it, it will be awesome for everybody and you will put a smile on our faces every time you do it!

• Haha
Reactions: MAGO-DAG

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
I suggest, you should start with drinking it, it will be awesome for everybody and you will put a smile on our faces every time you do it!
It depends, if it is worse than mine, I would not recommend taking it in the morning, MAGO DAG could die and we would lose the superhero WIZARD DAG. Could they turn his urine into a weapon similar to pepper spray or will it be too powerful? :unsure:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
It depends, if it is worse than mine, I would not recommend taking it in the morning, MAGO DAG could die and we would lose the superhero WIZARD DAG. Could they turn his urine into a weapon similar to pepper spray or will it be too powerful? :unsure:
I agree, it’s too early to lose me! Erica will be depressed without my piss and so will Joshy...

• Love

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I have to tell you something, this is a very secret topic... if I wet Tony with my urine, he will become a young handsome
If WIZARD DAG uses his urine for justice and releases all his load on Tony and transforms into a mutant and melts his body, will we notice any difference as it looked before? :unsure:
Guys I am being Honest here
If you put much Golden Shower to make Tony younger
Still, he will look Weird
Just Remove his Wrinkles Still looks like a Bad Smuggler face vibe :eek:

Old Man Scary GIF - Old Man Scary Grandpa - Discover & Share GIFs
creepy-old-man-mask-or-sexy-old-man.gif

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes