Mar 25, 2021
I see you guys have been busy without me
Just know I still want to marry Erica and let her have Tyrone's baby
As long as he doesn't try and say the baby is his we will be cool

Erica is a beautiful woman I will love her forever

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
But I guess that is Why MC and Lara have Dr. Wick as She is the one and only Psychiatrist who will strengthen their bond
Yeah I mean as of Competition and for Understanding purposes there and not only a female but a male antagonist should also be introduced for MC to make him understand the importance of Lara in his life. But as I said saying that Lara having no Interest in MC is not True but She might have had complex feelings at the same time. She wants to be with MC, But wants to do parties, And wants to inform MC of What she is doing at the same wants to be with another guy and sometimes with MC :unsure: kinda of experimenting of her reaches
I don’t know what to expect in the future anymore, I have a feeling that in the future update where Dev promised that Tony will be where he should come to visit them in order to improve relations with Mc, there the boss will use Lara with Mc’s back... that’s when We all might have arguments if they spoil her and make her a whore... to be honest, the scene with Tyrone looked funny and not sexy, compared to Mc(MC is not suitable to be a cuckold, I don’t know about others, but something doesn’t add up, as if being a cuckold is not his style and I partially noticed it) , Tyrone is like a little boy who just received a kinder surprise, but if the scene of Mc+Lara where they play role-playing games had been made in even higher quality, then it could have been hotter, but I still liked their scenes in the hotel, I noticed a couple who were fucking and then looked at the tablet and there the girl was interested in Mc photo, so in the future this could give us a swinger or some kind of movement)))

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Something that one who notices that their relationship seems like those games where you take pieces from the bottom and put them on top and any mistake and everything falls apart. That's how I see the relationship between them, that they encourage each other to do different things seems good to me but it's dangerous. When you involve a third party and your relationship is not solid, the idea of the female antagonist is an idea that I always have and would serve to test Lara's limits and as a reactionary in a situation like this

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
You know, when I tried ways where Lara has sex with anaconda and Mc sits next to her and films on the phone, at some point I would like Mc to intervene in the threesome, for him it looks so stupid to be like a cuckold that according to his character he should have fucked Lara, saying To Tyrone: “Watch and learn how to fuck her” it would be too hot and from one thing Lara would get something she didn’t expect

Reactions: Leongen43

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I don’t know what to expect in the future anymore, I have a feeling that in the future update where Dev promised that Tony will be where he should come to visit them in order to improve relations with Mc, there the boss will use Lara with Mc’s back... that’s when We all might have arguments if they spoil her and make her a whore... to be honest, the scene with Tyrone looked funny and not sexy, compared to Mc(MC is not suitable to be a cuckold, I don’t know about others, but something doesn’t add up, as if being a cuckold is not his style and I partially noticed it) , Tyrone is like a little boy who just received a kinder surprise, but if the scene of Mc+Lara where they play role-playing games had been made in even higher quality, then it could have been hotter, but I still liked their scenes in the hotel, I noticed a couple who were fucking and then looked at the tablet and there the girl was interested in Mc photo, so in the future this could give us a swinger or some kind of movement)))
Something that one who notices that their relationship seems like those games where you take pieces from the bottom and put them on top and any mistake and everything falls apart. That's how I see the relationship between them, that they encourage each other to do different things seems good to me but it's dangerous. When you involve a third party and your relationship is not solid, the idea of the female antagonist is an idea that I always have and would serve to test Lara's limits and as a reactionary in a situation like this
Yup, I can't deny these facts that Lara and MC role-playing and sex scenes are hot. No doubt about that. And I do agree with MAGO-DAG that I felt the same MC is not that of a type for a cuckold it seems weird to look at him sitting blank as he also has horsepower iykyk. But as per Leongen43 yup the game needs some stable part for their relationship as of you played the good husband path you played you get fruits of Lara but I also love to play the other path as well to see How it goes. But neither we know the past of Lara nor of MC so better we can do some of those parts. Plus if you are not in the mood for the Good Husband path then I think it is okay to be Lara to be lil free as it is the life of a character we should not suppress.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I think in this game there are fans like us who don’t argue about NTR + VANILA, but just enjoy the game, wherever I go or ask questions, they always argue that I’m a fan of vanilla or harem :LOL:and here I finally found people who understand what we are discussing

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
You know, when I tried ways where Lara has sex with anaconda and Mc sits next to her and films on the phone, at some point I would like Mc to intervene in the threesome, for him it looks so stupid to be like a cuckold that according to his character he should have fucked Lara, saying To Tyrone: “Watch and learn how to fuck her” it would be too hot and from one thing Lara would get something she didn’t expect
You're right, a threesome scene would have been more interesting. They could practice double anal friendship with Lara until she vomits semen out of her mouth and becomes unconscious. Will it be a good scene?:unsure:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I think in this game there are fans like us who don’t argue about NTR + VANILA, but just enjoy the game, wherever I go or ask questions, they always argue that I’m a fan of vanilla or harem :LOL:and here I finally found people who understand what we are discussing
Cuz we are also doing Babysitting with MC and Erica, so much actively and understanding for the future of the Baby :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: at last we all Love this game deeply as it shows Some of What the modern generation is facing :geek::WeSmart:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
You're right, a threesome scene would have been more interesting. They could practice double anal friendship with Lara until she vomits semen out of her mouth and becomes unconscious. Will it be a good scene?:unsure:
It reminds me of Myriam, She gets hard anal or threesome foursome like that and gets unconscious and filled with Cum. :LOL:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I see you guys have been busy without me
Just know I still want to marry Erica and let her have Tyrone's baby
As long as he doesn't try and say the baby is his we will be cool

Erica is a beautiful woman I will love her forever
But if the one who impregnates her is Xapican and even though Erica doesn't tell you, you realize why your son's avatar changes every two hours, is there still no problem?

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I saw in Lara’s eyes when she was fucking with the anaconda as if she was calling him to join the fuck, but instead we got “Watch how he fucks me” I understand this is her new experience, but for me it’s stupid... it’s the same thing as saying: Lara, look how I fuck Erica! How would she react? would sit in silence. I would be completely shocked if Lara asked Mc to join, imagine Tyrone's face? it would be TOO unexpected and HOT :love:

• Love
Reactions: Leongen43

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I saw in Lara’s eyes when she was fucking with the anaconda as if she was calling him to join the fuck, but instead we got “Watch how he fucks me” I understand this is her new experience, but for me it’s stupid... it’s the same thing as saying: Lara, look how I fuck Erica! How would she react? would sit in silence. I would be completely shocked if Lara asked Mc to join, imagine Tyrone's face? it would be TOO unexpected and HOT :love:
I prefer John over Tyrone until any strong story comes from his side Why he suddenly changed his personality after Yoga classes, not 180 degrees but 90 degrees, and how he entered on that website.

Plus I think Tyrone is afraid of MC and his facial expression omg he was looking at mc in the hotel room as of he will kill him until Lara take out her dick and he rubbed it forcefully on her face :WaitWhat:

Last edited:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
You know what I noticed in the game, throughout the entire plot, not everyone appreciates Mc, only Angelica and Miranda see something mature in him that he hides deep down in his soul and they want to get him, the rest do not appreciate him, both male characters and female ones, John doesn’t yet know what Mc is capable of, Tony, who plays with Mc’s wife, also faces consequences, Mc I think he will create a lot of problems even if the boss is such an influential person, and what’s most interesting is that even Tyrone was surprised by Mc.’s character, he probably thought he was some kind of... he’s a gentle guy, in the end he didn’t expect a sharp answer :unsure:

Reactions: Krysis_here

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Next time Tyrone will face the consequences if he is forceful with Lara, In Plus last update Tony said he would be coming to their house to meet MC and family, He and his intentions look so creepy idk what will happen. John and MC look rival but I felt like a friendly Rival in the hot pool tub scene you fuck Miranda and I will fuck Lara, then the Spa massage with Vibrator match, and then a Wife swap so MC is not in a bad way with him.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
So if Tyrone and John do double anal with Lara but if Tyrone speeds up too much and breaks John's penis, would she stop or would she not care and would Miranda leave him when she knows he doesn't have a penis because it's still inside Lara? :unsure:

Notice, I reached the reactions limit, that's why I can't reactions it at the moment. :(

Last edited:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Next time Tyrone will face the consequences if he is forceful with Lara, In Plus last update Tony said he would be coming to their house to meet MC and family, He and his intentions look so creepy idk what will happen. John and MC look rival but I felt like a friendly Rival in the hot pool tub scene you fuck Miranda and I will fuck Lara, then the Spa massage with Vibrator match, and then a Wife swap so MC is not in a bad way with him.
I'm not saying that John and Mc are on bad terms, but John's thoughts sometimes confuse him, as if he wants to steal Lara from Mc, as if he is the sexiest male and dreams of getting girls, while Mc was simply embarrassed at times to fuck with Miranda, even in his thoughts he is like that perversion of the word about Miranda did not say differences from John... of course it would be nice to have at least someone close to Ms as a support and friend and it could be John, but everything has consequences.. as you said about Tyrone and Tony, I really hope T4bbo will create some kind of maturity for MC where he will show them a place and Lara will at some point realize that she has not appreciated her husband, maybe because of his maturity she may also get excited and immediately after Tony leaves she will have hot sex with her husband, what do you think? I wouldn't mind seeing such a spectacle :oops:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
So if Tyrone and John do double anal with Lara but if Tyrone speeds up too much and breaks John's penis, would she stop or would she not care and would Miranda leave him when she knows he doesn't have a penis because it's still inside Lara? :unsure:

Notice, I reached the reactions limit, that's why I can't reactions it at the moment. :(
That kind of Idea is expected from You. Damn, that's Funny AF. Poor John half dick out half dick broken inside Lara :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I'm not saying that John and Mc are on bad terms, but John's thoughts sometimes confuse him, as if he wants to steal Lara from Mc, as if he is the sexiest male and dreams of getting girls, while Mc was simply embarrassed at times to fuck with Miranda, even in his thoughts he is like that perversion of the word about Miranda did not say differences from John... of course it would be nice to have at least someone close to Ms as a support and friend and it could be John, but everything has consequences.. as you said about Tyrone and Tony, I really hope T4bbo will create some kind of maturity for MC where he will show them a place and Lara will at some point realize that she has not appreciated her husband, maybe because of his maturity she may also get excited and immediately after Tony leaves she will have hot sex with her husband, what do you think? I wouldn't mind seeing such a spectacle :oops:
And what happens if Tony has sex, first doing a creampie, then John also comes and does the same and after they leave, the MC surprises Lara while she still has Tony and John's creampies inside, knowing that the MC's penis will be soaked in the Tony and John creampie would you still consider it a hot scene? :unsure:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
And what happens if Tony has sex, first doing a creampie, then John also comes and does the same and after they leave, the MC surprises Lara while she still has Tony and John's creampies inside, knowing that the MC's penis will be soaked in the Tony and John creampie would you still consider it a hot scene? :unsure:
No. Instead, I'll go fuck Angelica while Lara lies on the bed with a creampie from Tony and John.

Reactions: Krysis_here
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes