xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Basicly, you have the Loving Husband path; the Adulterer path ; and then the infamous ; sharing,and cuckold path.
with the "Stepdaughter Angelica you have 2 Routes (Sugardaddy and Dominant) independent on which path you are with your Wife Lara.
with Erica you have the romantic route and the corruption route (WIP) also independent on which path you are with Lara
then you have the Side characters, with which you can have all kind of H scenes also WIP
Maybe some other members can aport some more hints.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Basicly, you have the Loving Husband path; the Adulterer path ; and then the infamous ; sharing,and cuckold path.
with the "Stepdaughter Angelica you have 2 Routes (Sugardaddy and Dominant) independent on which path you are with your Wife Lara.
with Erica you have the romantic route and the corruption route (WIP) also independent on which path you are with Lara
then you have the Side characters, with which you can have all kind of H scenes also WIP
Thought there was 3 routes for Angelica?
WIP Lara cuckquean path also.

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
You mean where she gets the "help" from our beloved Tyrone?
to be sincere the more dominant path with Lara I haven't explored yet and also, the Cuckqueen path of her's (not even noticed)
probably when you are in the Hottub with Mirnada and John, you have to forbid her interaction with him.

snof

Sep 22, 2017
oh i fucked miranda and didnt give lara. wonder am I in adulterer path correctly. or should ı go back and change

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
oh i fucked miranda and didnt give lara. wonder am I in adulterer path correctly. or should ı go back and change
If you mean in the hot tub..then no, that puts you on the sharing and/or the cuckquean path with Lara. This can be further compounded later on in the spa/massage room.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
that should be the cuckqueen path for her, you must get on Laras good side anyway, but that path is still WIP
I shared her in that scene and got how Maviarab said the swinging scene in the Massage parlor plus the Massage girl joining in, and Lara and Miranda getting handsy with each other in the shower
Anyway you need a few playtroughs on different paths to see the whole content.
If you mean in the hot tub..then no, that puts you on the sharing and/or the cuckquean path with Lara. This can be further compounded later on in the spa/massage room.
Correct !

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
What is the adulterer path?
I call it like that , would be you fuck everything what on count 3 isn't up a tree, and Lara stays faithfull also you must have more positive points with her so she don't gives in to Tony or Tyrone

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I call it like that , would be you fuck everything what on count 3 isn't up a tree, and Lara stays faithfull also you must have more positive points with her so she don't gives in to Tony or Tyrone
I never had a problem with Tyrone because what happens with Lara is all consensual, that's what Joshy told me and I believe him, he wouldn't lie to me just to get his cream, right?:unsure:
My problem is with Tony because he is a terrible lover and he is ugly like a zombie's diarrhea. If Xapican will kill Tony and use his avatar, will Lara realize it and what will he be like as an antagonist?:unsure:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Booo, mirà que soy fíero pero no pá tanto ché! / duuude, im ugly but not to that ugly ! :ROFLMAO:
I was giving this guy some hints, and I was being serious, (it's seldom I know but it occurs) and we were talking about the great amount of ramifications this game has, he seemed not to be into sharing and cuckolding stuff, oh by the way did you try out the cuckqueen path of Lara ? (I called it adulterer)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022

snof

Sep 22, 2017
Lol I correctly applied mod, I only applied walkthrough part of mod. Seems gallery part is somehow breaking my game.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes