xxaccursedxx

Dec 3, 2018
I did. Care to link me up?
*** Alternate Gallery MOD Babysitters ***

Made this gallery mod a couple of weeks ago for my personal use since the built-in gallery did not have the scenes from the 0.0.9 update. In contrast to the built-in gallery this uses renpy's replay feature and uses the actual labels for the respective gameplay segments.

Since there is not a game update to include the new scenes, I decided to share and publish this mod. It just adds an additional button to the main menu for the alternate gallery.

View attachment 3047214

Mod Post:
Babysitters Alternate Gallery

The post also has the gallery unlocker file for the built-in gallery.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I was thinking about the ntr route that when the story progresses and Lara starts having a lot of sex with other men and Tony (I don't know what he is), shouldn't the MC buy hats of various sizes just in case?:unsure:
Just waiting for Some Spicy new content for the next update I bet T4bbo is giving us the highest quality sex scenes in the future, Waiting for the most awaited scenes of Dr and Erica, followed by Sasha and Jessica & Jane. Waiting is worth it. But I have doubts that Tony is coming to Lara's house to meet MC and Family. Is there any chance When he comes in the house his eyes will be stuck on Angelica and Erica as they are young bloods that Old fool gets turned on or if he tells Lara that he might stop her promotion if she wouldn't let the girls to sleep with him, That will be the disgusting weird case. I can't even imagine poor Lara :(

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
If I understand what you said, when Tony green poop comes to the house, the mc should act like the boy from Home Alone and set a bunch of traps so that Tony gets crushed, electrocuted and has his testicles nailed against a door so he doesn't get caught. bring our little angels closer? :unsure:
Oh yeah love that idea, here’s some of them in case your not familiar with the movie
IMG_2679.gif IMG_2678.gif IMG_2680.gif

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
If I understand what you said, when Tony green poop comes to the house, the mc should act like the boy from Home Alone and set a bunch of traps so that Tony gets crushed, electrocuted and has his testicles nailed against a door so he doesn't get caught. bring our little angels closer? :unsure:
What about Angelica heard Tony's bad intentional Plan and at last She calls Tyrone and tells him she wants a scene of Anal with him but comes in blindfolded and same she does with Tony that he will come in blindfolded and wait there in the room, She attached a hidden camera in her house and at last Tyrone comes there and Tony was already in there and Tyrone shove his Anaconda or Tentacle and Fucked Tony and everything is recorded and Angelica started to blackmail Tony :LOL::LOL:

Back Pain Pain GIF - Back Pain Pain Old Man - Discover & Share GIFs
Big Dick GIFs | Tenor

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
What about Angelica heard Tony's bad intentional Plan and at last She calls Tyrone and tells him she wants a scene of Anal with him but comes in blindfolded and same she does with Tony that he will come in blindfolded and wait there in the room, She attached a hidden camera in her house and at last Tyrone comes there and Tony was already in there and Tyrone shove his Anaconda or Tentacle and Fucked Tony and everything is recorded and Angelica started to blackmail Tony:LOL::LOL:

Back Pain Pain GIF - Back Pain Pain Old Man - Discover & Share GIFs
Big Dick GIFs | Tenor
Let's see if I understand when that happens, Angelica will be filming a horror movie because you have to see the state of Tony Green Poop's anus, it is likely that when that happens the Anaconda will start to rot and he will crumble becoming Tyrone black poop Will this count as revenge against Tyrone? :unsure:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Just waiting for Some Spicy new content for the next update I bet T4bbo is giving us the highest quality sex scenes in the future, Waiting for the most awaited scenes of Dr and Erica, followed by Sasha and Jessica & Jane. Waiting is worth it. But I have doubts that Tony is coming to Lara's house to meet MC and Family. Is there any chance When he comes in the house his eyes will be stuck on Angelica and Erica as they are young bloods that Old fool gets turned on or if he tells Lara that he might stop her promotion if she wouldn't let the girls to sleep with him, That will be the disgusting weird case. I can't even imagine poor Lara :(
I don't know about Tony. but I agree about Eric or DR. I'm most looking forward to their scenes, but I'm sure many will vote for Tony+Lara and get their new update rather than focusing on Erica, Sasha or Dr.Wicky... but we hope T4bbo will surprise us, and also judging by the fact that MC fucked Angelica, I wouldn’t be surprised she will start teasing MC even when Tony comes to visit, but if Tony has his eyes on Angelica or Erica as you said, then MC will turn out to be so blind and a fool, he should notice it without problems

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Let's see if I understand when that happens, Angelica will be filming a horror movie because you have to see the state of Tony Green Poop's anus, it is likely that when that happens the Anaconda will start to rot and he will crumble becoming Tyrone black poop Will this count as revenge against Tyrone? :unsure:
I don't even think about it. OMG, Better Angelica do it with a hidden camera, or else She will puke in that scene :eek::sick:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I don't know about Tony. but I agree about Eric or DR. I'm most looking forward to their scenes, but I'm sure many will vote for Tony+Lara and get their new update rather than focusing on Erica, Sasha or Dr.Wicky... but we hope T4bbo will surprise us, and also judging by the fact that MC fucked Angelica, I wouldn’t be surprised she will start teasing MC even when Tony comes to visit, but if Tony has his eyes on Angelica or Erica as you said, then MC will turn out to be so blind and a fool, he should notice it without problems
Agree But What can MC do?? Think If Lara forces him not to react in that situation, the Same case reminds me of the date night

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Annnnnnd that's enough to finally start ignoring some peeps. This thread is way too out of fucking hand.
But if you read our post it means that the damage has already been done and you probably need a lot of alcohol or therapy, if he goes to therapy and maybe he is not the only one Dr.wick for increasing his clients, he will give us a reward like a gangbang of friends? :unsure:

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes