MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Agree But What can MC do?? Think If Lara forces him not to react in that situation, the Same case reminds me of the date night
This time Mc can do something because the boss is at Mcs house. the second time Lara stops her husband will be too much, it will give the wrong impression on Lara’s part and suspicion of Mc who will begin to understand why Lara behaves like this with her boss, he already knows that Tony tried to molest his wife at work... and therefore it would be logical if Mc put Tony in his place if he starts looking back at women

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
She will reward us let
This time Mc can do something because the boss is at Mcs house. the second time Lara stops her husband will be too much, it will give the wrong impression on Lara’s part and suspicion of Mc who will begin to understand why Lara behaves like this with her boss, he already knows that Tony tried to molest his wife at work... and therefore it would be logical if Mc put Tony in his place if he starts looking back at women
Let's say that Tony Green Poop has sex with Lara and when night comes and they both go to bed, if the MC checks Lara's vagina and sees how Tony left her inside, it won't be the best time for the MC to vomit and Stop having sex with Lara and sleep in separate beds, will it be enough to take care of your health and the girls?:unsure:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
She will reward us let

Let's say that Tony Green Poop has sex with Lara and when night comes and they both go to bed, if the MC checks Lara's vagina and sees how Tony left her inside, it won't be the best time for the MC to vomit and Stop having sex with Lara and sleep in separate beds, will it be enough to take care of your health and the girls?:unsure:
If Mc sees this in Lara's vagina, no one is stopping him from going to the other bedroom and fucking Angelica :unsure: And we will hear Angelique’s moans while Lara was lying on the bed with Tony’s sperm rejected from her husband, and she, like a cuckqueen, will be excited again by what she heard, but she doesn’t know that Mc is fucking her daughter

The question is, will Lara really leave Tony's sperm inside her? it looks disgusting on her part, especially when we remember at the beginning of the game when she allowed Mc to lick her vagina with sperm

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
If Mc sees this in Lara's vagina, no one is stopping him from going to the other bedroom and fucking Angelica :unsure: And we will hear Angelique’s moans while Lara was lying on the bed with Tony’s sperm rejected from her husband, and she, like a cuckqueen, will be excited again by what she heard, but she doesn’t know that Mc is fucking her daughter

The question is, will Lara really leave Tony's sperm inside her? it looks disgusting on her part, especially when we remember at the beginning of the game when she allowed Mc to lick her vagina with sperm
That means that Mc lost his teeth and tongue and now they are false, I never realized, what other secrets does the game have that Erica is not a virgin and pure, would that be a hard blow for Joshy? :unsure:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
She will reward us let

MC after hearing what you said right now

Hospital Coma GIF - Hospital Coma Icu - Discover & Share GIFs
Straight away to Coma :alien: ( The Reason of that is Tony's green poop stuck in Lara's Pussy)

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
That means that Mc lost his teeth and tongue and now they are false, I never realized, what other secrets does the game have that Erica is not a virgin and pure, would that be a hard blow for Joshy? :unsure:
Don't forget that Joshy wants Erica to give birth to his child with Tyrone.

By the way, I have a question, how do you imagine that Tony can fuck Lara in their own house if Mc is there too? any guess? :unsure:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Don't forget that Joshy wants Erica to give birth to his child with Tyrone.

By the way, I have a question, how do you imagine that Tony can fuck Lara in their own house if Mc is there too? any guess? :unsure:
I would wait for Angellica to come out of her room and then Tony would take Lara to the room and have her dress up as Angellica and turn on the PC camera to start having sex with her, for Angellica's subscribers it would be a hot scene or Extreme terror and if I see it, how will I get revenge? :unsure:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I would wait for Angellica to come out of her room and then Tony would take Lara to the room and have her dress up as Angellica and turn on the PC camera to start having sex with her, for Angellica's subscribers it would be a hot scene or Extreme terror and if I see it, how will I get revenge? :unsure:
Hmmmm, I just got an idea, what if this is a really profitable idea, what did you write? Angelica accidentally left the camera on, and Tony pesters Lara while everyone is having dinner, takes her to Angelica's room, not knowing where Lara and her husband's room is, and there the camera films everything that happens... ? :unsure: and then this could have consequences for Lara and Tony, don’t you think? Angelica could somehow keep them for herself in the future

• Thinking Face

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
As long as she doesn't look at the content I guess you're right because if she does and sees Tony's wrinkled and dirty testicles hitting Lara's vagina that would shock her and she would end up in the hospital, would Joshy or Krysis dare to edit a video for Angellica or would it be too much? for them? :unsure:
I am skilled in video editing and editing. so it's not a problem for me, what should I edit? instead of Tony put Maviarab?

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Picture4601.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tony's new favorite app

Tony's latest favorite gadget is so cutting-edge that it vibrates more than a salsa dancer on caffeine. What is he up to with his new pocket-sized earthquake simulator that adds a whole new level of excitement?

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Picture4419.jpg

New employee at the massage parlor!

In the dimly lit ambiance of the massage parlor, a new and alluring employee has arrived, turning heads and leaving an air of anticipation in every room. With a magnetic presence and skillful hands, her massages are becoming the talk of the town, making the establishment the go-to spot for those seeking both relaxation and a hint of seduction.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
View attachment 3115969

Tony's new favorite app

Tony's latest favorite gadget is so cutting-edge that it vibrates more than a salsa dancer on caffeine. What is he up to with his new pocket-sized earthquake simulator that adds a whole new level of excitement?
the old pervert turned out to understand such things too... it seems he won’t calm down until he faces the consequences

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes