GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I'm not sure how T4boo feels about cross overs. I found a game called "Exciting Games". Dev is Guter Reiter. The MC/Steve and wife Nicole/Nikki are starting to explore a bit. I think it could work between the MCs and Lara/Nikki. Plus, I play as both MCs so the sharing of Lara/Nikki won't kill one of my 9 lives. Just throwing that out there.
I could totally see the EG couple see the Babysitters couple and say, "These two are not well-grounded in their relationship. Too much drama would come from getting involved with them." :HideThePain:

Lt_Dan_219

Feb 27, 2022
I could totally see the EG couple see the Babysitters couple and say, "These two are not well-grounded in their relationship. Too much drama would come from getting involved with them." :HideThePain:
I was thinking more of an online hook up with a cuck/queen theme. Steve(MC from EG) and Lara watching MC with Nikki.

Last edited:
Reactions: Krysis_here

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Steve and Nicole seem to me to be a more loving couple than the babysitters where Lara does not transmit any positive emotion towards the MC, if there was a couple exchange and Steve would plant evidence to kill Tony, John and Tyrone and thus have his own harem, MC Will he be jealous if it happens and Would Joshy run away if Steve found out about his relationship with Erica for fear of being his next target? :unsure:

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Steve and Nicole seem to me to be a more loving couple than the babysitters where Lara does not transmit any positive emotion towards the MC, if there was a couple exchange and Steve would plant evidence to kill Tony, John and Tyrone and thus have his own harem, MC Will he be jealous if it happens and Joshy would run away for fear of being Steve's next target? :unsure:
Yeah, I gotta say. Lara is a terrible, bitchy, wife. She's either just not written well, or we don't have enough backstory.But she's just not a pleasant human being. She's always bitching at MC. Always bitching at Angelica. Like, stfu hoe. No wonder y'all in therapy. You're driving your entire family insane.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Yeah, I gotta say. Lara is a terrible, bitchy, wife. She's either just not written well, or we don't have enough backstory.But she's just not a pleasant human being. She's always bitching at MC. Always bitching at Angelica. Like, stfu hoe. No wonder y'all in therapy. You're driving your entire family insane.
Sometimes, going through all the moments, it seems to me that Lara has no logic or she doesn’t know what she wants... at first she feels like a Cuckqueen, then she wants to be a plate for Tony’s creampie, and then she dreams of getting a black dick... at this rate, she can either become a whore or no comments...:ROFLMAO: As for EG, I don’t know what’s going on there, but I’m familiar with the game, me especially like the character Nicole... but I don’t have enough time to get to the EG game yet

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Sometimes, going through all the moments, it seems to me that Lara has no logic or she doesn’t know what she wants... at first she feels like a Cuckqueen, then she wants to be a plate for Tony’s creampie, and then she dreams of getting a black dick... at this rate, she can either become a whore or no comments...:ROFLMAO: As for EG, I don’t know what’s going on there, but I’m familiar with the game, I especially like the heroine Nicole... but I don’t have enough time to get to the EG game yet
Indeed, it's almost like Lara is going through menopause or something, even though she just had a baby. She just switches what she wants on a dime and treats her household like absolute shit.

As for Nicole in EG, her an MC have a strong relationship. They're very much in love with each other and it's a stag/vixen ordeal. He's into her getting with other men, but it's not that humiliation/extremely cucky type. He also can get with other women and she's interested in that, too. The main thing is, they still come home to each other and are happy. So, it's a very different game than Babysitters.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Indeed, it's almost like Lara is going through menopause or something, even though she just had a baby. She just switches what she wants on a dime and treats her household like absolute shit.

As for Nicole in EG, her an MC have a strong relationship. They're very much in love with each other and it's a stag/vixen ordeal. He's into her getting with other men, but it's not that humiliation/extremely cucky type. He also can get with other women and she's interested in that, too. The main thing is, they still come home to each other and are happy. So, it's a very different game than Babysitters.
Yeahh! Yes, I already wrote about this about the fact that Lara has a one-year-old child and at some point she forgot about the child and is already playing her game... I think you have noticed that sometimes Mc spends more time with the child, not counting Eric? (of course, Lara may have looked after the child before) but judging by the way Angelica has grown, I don’t see motherhood in Lara :ROFLMAO:

What about EG, I'm still waiting for the right moment to download. I’m not particularly a fan of cuckolding or any kind of humiliation, I like it as a swinger or couple-exchange, purely for the sake of pleasure, I hope EG has such a plot? sooner or later I'm thinking of trying the EG game

Reactions: Leongen43

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Let's see if I understand what you're saying, Lara should be lobotomized through electroshock to be loving, if we let Lara continue with Tony until some of the old man's illnesses kill her, that wouldn't be any cheaper until she might have good insurance to have family holidays? :unsure:
Do you really think Tony cares about his employee Lara? no bro. he saw his prey as a sex doll thanks to which he can earn normal money and play with her according to his own rules, he really doesn’t care about her and he just won’t pay until he gets her body in return and earn money because of her lustfulness, it’s a pity that Lara on the NTR path cannot use her brains, alas, nothing can be done, although on the vanilla path her brains don’t work very well either. so forget about family holidays

• Thinking Face

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yeahh! Yes, I already wrote about this about the fact that Lara has a one-year-old child and at some point she forgot about the child and is already playing her game... I think you have noticed that sometimes Mc spends more time with the child, not counting Eric? (of course, Lara may have looked after the child before) but judging by the way Angelica has grown, I don’t see motherhood in Lara :ROFLMAO:
Very valid and accurate point. Lara seems more career focused and having both kids are more of an after thought.

What about EG, I'm still waiting for the right moment to download. I’m not particularly a fan of cuckolding or any kind of humiliation, I like it as a swinger or couple-exchange, purely for the sake of pleasure, I hope EG has such a plot? sooner or later I'm thinking of trying the EG game
EG has several episodes worth of content. It's not all focused on sharing/swinging. In fact, it starts off with some exhibitionism (which is also continued later). I'd say there's definitely more content with Nicole with other men, but even then, you often can choose how far she goes with them. It's more like MC giving her a nod, sure, keep going. There is no humiliation in the game as far as I can tell. Also, there is route where MC can hook up with her friend (including a swap aka actual swinging). MC has a female partner at work where things are building up. They go to a swingers club and there is a variety of options there. There is also a young friend's girlfriend that we're introduced to. There may be a couple I'm missing here, but the point it, plenty of content for different folks.

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
Do you really think Tony cares about his employee Lara? no bro. he saw his prey as a sex doll thanks to which he can earn normal money and play with her according to his own rules, he really doesn’t care about her and he just won’t pay until he gets her body in return and earn money because of her lustfulness, it’s a pity that Lara on the NTR path cannot use her brains, alas, nothing can be done, although on the vanilla path her brains don’t work very well either. so forget about family holidays
Lara likes it. Her dinner and hotel room would have been so boring for her if Tony wasn't around to spice things up.
Screenshot (3234).png

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Lara likes it. Her dinner and hotel room would have been so boring for her if Tony wasn't around to spice things up.
View attachment 3120951
Lara likes to get fucked hard and not Tony. From Tony she only likes the perverted things that he does and at the same time she is disgusted by it, she says more than once in her thoughts “If only her husband(Mc) were in Tony’s place, and in some moments she also imagines her husband instead of the boss. That’s why it was it would be logical if Mc fucked her so hard that she even forgot Tony’s name... it’s not about Tony at all, it’s just hot circumstances... she has a certain fantasy that she hides in her soul and sooner or later it will come out, It was Tony who got into trouble, which she doesn’t want at all, but at the same time enjoys.

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
Lara likes to get fucked hard and not Tony. From Tony she only likes the perverted things that he does and at the same time she is disgusted by it, she says more than once in her thoughts “If only her husband(Mc) were in Tony’s place, and in some moments she also imagines her husband instead of the boss. That’s why it was it would be logical if Mc fucked her so hard that she even forgot Tony’s name... it’s not about Tony at all, it’s just hot circumstances... she has a certain fantasy that she hides in her soul and sooner or later it will come out, It was Tony who got into trouble, which she doesn’t want at all, but at the same time enjoys.
It's exactly what Mr Palmer wrote who is creating the game A Perfect Marriage, his letter starts off with "I hear ya" and it's the same Lara has urges and Lara's boss taps into her urges and she gets right into it a lot more than with her neighbors for the same reasons Mr Palmer wrote about his game. I thought that Lara would have an affair with the neighbor from early on but that didn't happen, that makes Tony a bigger sigma than her neighbor, because he took over with the reigns and that's with who she is having a secret affair with her boss and she loves it and I totally agree with you she feels guilty about it, but still loves being fucked hard and wants more doesn't want to admit it to herself.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hmmm....alright guys...fed up of trying variables. How do you get the following scenes?

1. Angelica cam masterbation scene.
2. Lara and MC in bar/ Lara and MC at Dr. Wicks.
3. Lara and Tyrone Scene.
4. Angelica sex scene video shoot (and assume scenes before in office?).

So I guess the lead up to the last 4 gallery entries. Just can't seem to find/trigger those scenes for some reason.
Anyone please shed some light?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Anyone please shed some light?
Angelica has 2 Canon paths, Sugardaddy (positve rel points) Strict daddy (negative rel points)
for scene 4 you have to be Strict negative relpoints but agree to help her with camsite.and have give her a blowjob (penetration sex scene) if you have positive points (sugardaddy) you only get thight job and teasing (Angelica teases the hell out of you that brat)
If you refuse Tyrone fucks her on the livestream.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Maybe it's just me, but you just described 90% of all marriages. I'd say this dev did his homework, and depicted how "most" women are after the honeymoon phase has worn off.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: leg28 and maxivore

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Maybe it's just me, but you just described 90% of all marriages. I'd say this dev did his homework, and depicted how women are after the honeymoon phase has worn off.
lol maybe so, but in this game she starts off that way from the beginning, so it's a bit jarring to already be in an unhappy marriage. No matter, I play to make her a whore anyway.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
lol maybe so, but in this game she starts off that way from the beginning, so it's a bit jarring to already be in an unhappy marriage. No matter, I play to make her a whore anyway.
I plan on romancing all these beautiful ladies and making a harem
I especially need to make love to Erica she is best girl after all

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I plan on romancing all these beautiful ladies and making a harem
I especially need to make love to Erica she is best girl after all
You really have a thing for innocent, corruptible, girls don't you?

I like Erica, too, but I have to say my favorite so far is Angelica. This could change as we get more content with others though.

Reactions: Ayhsel
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes