Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
On the other hand, me, an intellectual, prefer to fuck them all but not in a harem setting.

Harems are boring. I want the thrill of doing what is wrong. Fucking the daugher while the wife is outside the door having no clue is hot. Taking advantage of little babysitter innocence while wife works is way more fun.

Forbidden sex is hotter than anything. Out of main three, Angelica is best girl. Then Erica, then Wife.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
You really have a thing for innocent, corruptible, girls don't you?

I like Erica, too, but I have to say my favorite so far is Angelica. This could change as we get more content with others though.
I like Angelica too
But if I want to have sex with her, I have to be a bit too mean for my liking
So, I'll probably never get to bang her

• Sad
Reactions: Ayhsel

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I like Angelica too
That is one thing I hate about the game in its current state. I've said as much in this thread before, I think. Ideally, I could be strict with Angelica (give her spankings when she misbehaves) but still have a loving, caring relationship and then fuck her, too.

Reactions: Ayhsel

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
On the other hand, me, an intellectual, prefer to fuck them all but not in a harem setting.

Harems are boring. I want the thrill of doing what is wrong. Fucking the daugher while the wife is outside the door having no clue is hot. Taking advantage of little babysitter innocence while wife works is way more fun.

Forbidden sex is hotter than anything. Out of main three, Angelica is best girl. Then Erica, then Wife.
Yeah, I was mostly joking about the harem thing I find them boring too
I don't really care for cheating though either tbh
Thats why I get annoyed when games force us to cheat on a LI without the choice to stop it
Thankfully though this game gives us plenty of options in regard to that so far

That is one thing I hate about the game in its current state. I've said as much in this thread before, I think. Ideally, I could be strict with Angelica (give her spankings when she misbehaves) but still have a loving, caring relationship and then fuck her, too.
I agree.
And you know me Lab I'm a huge softie when it comes to the girls in these games
I want to treat them like queens

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I like Angelica too
I already explained it to you, my little prince Joshy, love that lasted is also good love for Angellica, especially when she screams and tells you "daddy, punish me harder, I beg you, please."
I wonder if Erica would like it too?:unsure:
Could the mc have a harem of daughters?:unsure:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I agree.
And you know me Lab I'm a huge softie when it comes to the girls in these games
oh yeah, I'm very aware of your pervy ways, Joshy. I can totally picture you taking the place of a foot stool so your loves can rest their feet after a day of spending all your money shopping. :KEK:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I plan on romancing all these beautiful ladies and making a harem
I especially need to make love to Erica she is best girl after all
Our routes could combine, I planned to get them all pregnant and run away like the bad ntr that I am, I wonder if Joshy will be a good father or will the MC take revenge thinking that he was the one who got them pregnant? :unsure:

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
Following the writing, I don't think Angelica is any where near the bad girl she seems. It's all her come on to try and be relevant, to her mom, to herself and now to the MC. She, in spite of all her beauty and brains, is extremely self conscious and insecure (I don't have what it takes to be successful like my mom), and she's getting caring and validation from the MC. Her inner dialogue says it, her longing looks say it, she's in love with the MC. I don't know, of course, if I'm reading that right, but it seems to me the dev is clearly steering the dialogue that way. Frankly I really like it, and hope I'm right. Picturing an emotional scene that builds to a tearful confession of love followed by a passionate smoking hot love making session with Angelica. That would be volcanic.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Following the writing, I don't think Angelica is any where near the bad girl she seems. It's all her come on to try and be relevant, to her mom, to herself and now to the MC. She, in spite of all her beauty and brains, is extremely self conscious and insecure (I don't have what it takes to be successful like my mom), and she's getting caring and validation from the MC. Her inner dialogue says it, her longing looks say it, she's in love with the MC. I don't know, of course, if I'm reading that right, but it seems to me the dev is clearly steering the dialogue that way. Frankly I really like it, and hope I'm right. Picturing an emotional scene that builds to a tearful confession of love followed by a passionate smoking hot love making session with Angelica. That would be volcanic.
Both Lara, and Angelica want MC to be protective rather then nutritional, and are in the Usual Mother Daughter rivalery as far as I understand.
You can play a Inbetween path, and have pretty much fun, with both, and Miranda, Erica,Jessica, blonde girl, even with the Photomodel, and DR Wick :p :devilish: :p;)

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I would love it if during sex Erica said something like
'You are worthless Joshy I'll have to find a real man who can satisfy me'
Or maybe
'You can sit in the corner honey and watch as a real man ruins my pussy'

If she ever teases me by saying stuff like that I would fuck her as hard as I possibly could
Girls who talk dirty like that are a huge turn on for me

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Or maybe

If she ever teases me by saying stuff like that I would fuck her as hard as I possibly could
Girls who talk dirty like that are a huge turn on for me
I think that you and I are going to get along very well, I assure you, so when Erica begged me not to have more sex with you, I'm going to convince her not to abandon you afterwards, what are the bad ntr for if not to get pregnant? girl and let someone else take charge, don't forget Joshy, you are like the brother that I could never take advantage of (yes, my cousins):love:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I read all your messages and came to the conclusion, I will leave the harem on the back burner, because now I have an idea... Leaving NTR behind, I would like one hot scene with Angelica, imagine Lara going home after some kind of fun with the boss or maybe with someone, she went to the bath for a swim, and suddenly, as Angelica came out of her room, Mc grabbed her hand out of excitement? takes her back to her room with a dominant look and fucks her while Lara is in another corridor? :devilish:

I also have a second idea about Dr.Wick, she tells Mc and Lara that this time Mc should come himself, because she likes his stories and gets more excited, and then Lara will be a little surprised... and a day will pass this time too Wick invites Mc to her house? and from this moment we can consider that their story slowly begins :unsure:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
lol maybe so, but in this game she starts off that way from the beginning, so it's a bit jarring to already be in an unhappy marriage. No matter, I play to make her a whore anyway.
Yup, Thinking of Lara yes We need a Back story How she got separated from Angelica's father (Lara's Ex husband)
She might have some History to Begin with like the start of the Game
For people maybe Angelica is a Naughty girl
But I bet she has some past that made her like that She wants to work for herself so she doesn't need to ask her mother for money
and very competitive to Lara

I like Angelica too
1701191069263.png

Lab I'm a huge softie when it comes to the girls in these games
Okay Joshy bro Inside Softy
Outside Lil Pervy, Hard and Turned On Got it

a6d2109f2822f11e626930608cddebbc.gif
Or maybe

Girls who talk dirty like that are a huge turn-on for me
Or else Bring the Tentacle Magic
I would love to see Tyrone's Tentacle

1701191488901.png

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Is the person who voted at the very end a Maviarab by any chance? and our saint Joshy who is worried about Eric? :unsure:
What are you talking about, that would be our little paradise for Joshy and me, he could be the new mc and have his harem of women pregnant by other men (maybe me), like it would be a family photo of Joshy, they would be sitting on top of the men who impregnated her while holding joshy's hand with love? :unsure:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
What are you talking about, that would be our little paradise for Joshy and me, he could be the new mc and have his harem of women pregnant by other men (maybe me), like it would be a family photo of Joshy, they would be sitting on top of the men who impregnated her while holding joshy's hand with love? :unsure:
My apologies, I forgot that Joshy likes his girls to be impregnated by someone else. but does Joshy know about my golden shower for Eric? you didn't tell him?

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes