xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I knew that you changed your image every so often but I didn't know that you had such varied tastes in sex. Who would you have sex with first and would you leave MC for last?:unsure:
I was thinking about, but if you want to recive before the MC , no problem ? :devilish:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Leongen43

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Maybe if he bought me an RTX 4090 and took me on a date like Erica's and we went to the bowling alley where he gave me foot massages "that would feel so good", I wonder who would teach who first to play better bowling? :unsure:
I'm a simple man, I'd ask him to shave his butt cheeks thats all :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Besides, visit Tony use him as matress and teabag him while I have a ride with Lara and Miranda is also an apealing Idea, maybe let Angelica stream that live, and Dr Wick give us technical assesment.......:devilish:

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Let's see if I understand, do you want the mc to prepare you so that later he can give you rimjobs and maybe something else? :unsure:
That won't make you Lara's antagonist? :unsure:
First Joshy and now you Xapican how much competition Lara has :LOL::LOL::LOL:
No, not at all, why do you dream with it? I don't understand eachtime we are talking about girls you start talking about doing things with MC ? You feeling a gap that has to be filled maybe? ;) :)

• Haha
Reactions: Krysis_here

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
No, not at all, why do you dream with it? I don't understand eachtime we are talking about girls you start talking about doing things with MC ? You feeling a gap that has to be filled maybe? ;) :)
I guess I was confused, because you said you wanted the mc to shave your buttocks, I thought it was to do something more with him, in any case it wouldn't have been better to ask Lara or Angellica that will shave you, I guess I could have trysex with Lara and the mc, but Xapican, would you hold my hand lovingly to give me confidence and while Angellica records us all? :unsure:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I hope NTR is isolated to the wife only. Too many paths slows down the plot and can get confusing.
I'm used to the fact that NTR is only for my wife. but if Angelica or Erica turn girls for NTR, then it will be too much to delve into the game... before I didn’t even suspect that sooner or later Angelica in the future could be connected with NTR, but I think it’s too early to draw conclusions, although everything is heading towards this... we just have to wait and enjoy the game in our own way :)

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I'm used to the fact that NTR is only for my wife. but if Angelica or Erica turn girls for NTR, then it will be too much to delve into the game... before I didn’t even suspect that sooner or later Angelica in the future could be connected with NTR, but I think it’s too early to draw conclusions, although everything is heading towards this... we just have to wait and enjoy the game in our own way:)
I suppose if the massive ntr thing happens, Joshy's dream of the polyamory cuckold could come true, where the female protagonists loved the MC but none of them are loyal to him, the MC could have horns in the colors of the rainbow? :unsure:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I suppose if the massive ntr thing happens, Joshy's dream of the polyamory cuckold could come true, where the female protagonists loved the MC but none of them are loyal to him, the MC could have horns in the colors of the rainbow? :unsure:
Joshy's dream is finally becoming a reality, but will Joshy himself be able to withstand this? :unsure:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Don't worry
I bet the scene may be unlocked with Jessica and Jane
I don't know how Angelica will react to it as She also thinks Erica is a very Good sweet girl so it might seem weird for her
But No for Lara, She will not accept it, There is a high chance as the Walkthrough Lara accept her as a Babysitter and a Sweet girl though She might not allow it

View attachment 3127406 View attachment 3127412
IMG_2696.png IMG_2694.jpeg

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes