Dec 4, 2022
Good idea
I could invite John & Tyrone
And they could take turns filling Erica up
We would let fate decide who gets her pregnant

What a romantic honeymoon that would be
It would be a secret only us four know about
It would create a special bond between me & Erica imo
You could also ask Krysis and I to do the double vaginal friendship with Erica, it would even be a surprise and new family experience to discover who impregnated her, but if you don't find out until after the baby is born, there are some tips for you. You can find out if he holds Erica's hand it's from Krysis but if he grabs her ass it's mine and if when she breast-feeds him he does it sweetly it's from Krysis but if he bites her nipple making it spin and Erica gets excited it's Mine, one last piece of advice, if it is mine, it would have two funds, one for its studies and the other to prevent it from going to jail when it grows up, what name would it give the baby, maybe Joshy Junior? :unsure:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
You could also ask Krysis and I to do the double vaginal friendship with Erica, it would even be a surprise and new family experience to discover who impregnated her, but if you don't find out until after the baby is born, there are some tips for you. You can find out if he holds Erica's hand it's from Krysis but if he grabs her ass it's mine and if when she breast-feeds him he does it sweetly it's from Krysis but if he bites her nipple making it spin and Erica gets excited it's Mine, one last piece of advice, if it is mine, it would have two funds, one for its studies and the other to prevent it from going to jail when it grows up, what name would it give the baby, maybe Joshy Junior? :unsure:
Finally, Someone understands my behavior LMAO , but too much Good Baby is also not good though, The Baby must be a Little Naughty
and Don't forget If it's your baby then it will spank Angelica Aunty's ass as well, Try to demand drink Milk from Angelica Aunty

Baby Milk GIFs | Tenor

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Finally, Someone understands my behavior LMAO too much Good Baby is also not good though, The Baby must be a Little Naughty
and Don't forget If it's your baby then it will spank Angelica Aunty's ass as well, Try to demand drink Milk from Angelica Aunty

Baby Milk GIFs | Tenor
If it's mine, it's more likely that he'll want to put his fingers inside her vagina and want to play with her tits before wanting to suck Angellica's milk. Joshy will feel proud of his son and when he goes to the park he'll put a baby leash on him or leave him free and may God protect those women? :unsure:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
If it's mine, it's more likely that he'll want to put his fingers inside her vagina and want to play with her tits before wanting to suck Angellica's milk. Joshy will feel proud of his son and when he goes to the park he'll put a baby leash on him or leave him free and may God protect those women? :unsure:
As per the Babies, it's Too much to put a finger there, But maybe When the baby reach above 10 years Definitely he will do these magics :devilish:

Novel and Sequels of Joshy down here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
As per the Babies, it's Too much to put a finger there, But maybe When the baby reach above 10 years Definitely he will do these magics :devilish:

Novel and Sequels of Joshy down here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are you sure about that? One of my children is 5 years old and I already touch more asses and tits than most of the members of this thread, my little demon does not forgive any woman, will I have to double the fund to prevent him from going to jail? :unsure:

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Good idea
I could invite John & Tyrone
And they could take turns filling Erica up
We would let fate decide who gets her pregnant

What a romantic honeymoon that would be
It would be a secret only us four know about
It would create a special bond between me & Erica imo
Yeah when all that cum cures it's called Loc-tight.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Yeah when all that cum cures it's called Loc-tight.
For now the women of this title have the WIZARD DAG cleansing and rejuvenating water but it is not recommended for men Tony used it and look how horrible it looks yellow diarrhea , the cream you mention could be a rival for the WIZARD DAG product and would he have to redouble his efforts to be number 1? :unsure:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
For now the women of this title have the WIZARD DAG cleansing and rejuvenating water but it is not recommended for men Tony used it and look how horrible it looks yellow diarrhea , the cream you mention could be a rival for the WIZARD DAG product and would he have to redouble his efforts to be number 1? :unsure:
I'm busy with another game right now, but don't worry, my golden shower isn't going anywhere

• Red Heart
Reactions: Leongen43

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Are you saying that there is a Furro Joshy, if his girlfriend has horns bigger than him, he will think "when I cheated on him I don't remember", maybe Joshy thinks he is a sleepwalking cheater? :unsure:
Nope Joshy is now going through Licko Licko Syndrome
In which he starts licking anything in front of him imagining them as Erica :LOL:

1701422811469.png 1701422994639.png

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Nope Joshy is now going through Licko Licko Syndrome
In which he starts licking anything in front of him imagining them as Erica :LOL:

View attachment 3132389 View attachment 3132390
Then we should save him before his tongue touches Tony's disgusting skin, if it happens his tongue could rot and he would lose his sense of taste, it would be a lot for him if it happened he would no longer enjoy his creams, if joshy licks us how he would feel disgusting Or an interesting feeling and upon realizing what he did would he seek urgent help? :unsure:

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes