Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
kinks being what they may, I'll let no woman near my genitals with a razor!:oops::oops:
I don't understand why you wouldn't do it. Those are the moments of love and trust in your couple when she shaves your genitals. Unless you have been unfaithful and she knows it, then it will be a moment to flee before they cut off your pride. :LOL: :LOL:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yeah I would probably explode if we get the option for Erica to cuck us
I always just assumed it would be a possibility
If it isn't I'll be a bit dissapointed if I'm being honest

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yeah I would probably explode if we get the option for Erica to cuck us
I always just assumed it would be a possibility
If it isn't I'll be a bit dissapointed if I'm being honest
Joshy, Erica told me she wanted to cheat on you with a hobo, have you clean her up after, and then tell you a few weeks later she's pregnant.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Joshy, Erica told me she wanted to cheat on you with a hobo, have you clean her up after, and then tell you a few weeks later she's pregnant.

But bro how could it be cheating?
Erica knows I would love that

Anyway, That would be a really good ending wouldn't it?
You're right by the way I would pas out if that happened

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
But bro how could it be cheating?
Erica knows I would love that

Anyway, That would be a really good ending wouldn't it?
You're right by the way I would pas out if that happened
Erica got pregnant without taking Dr. Joshy's test cream first, since she neglects to take care of her health, but if it's okay for him, the only thing left for me to do is say "Congratulations Papa Joshy", will you invite me to the baby shower? :unsure:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Well, maybe initially she wouldn't tell you about the other guy and have you go down on her anyway?
I have loosened my stance on cheating in these games lately
Now I would consider that a great surprise present

Erica is so thoughtful isn't she
Getting me a present so close to Christmas

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Leongen43

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

Erica is totally going to do it. Preferably with John next door. Because she's so innocent and curious. You'll walk around the corner to their hot tub and see John fucking her doggy style...and she'll just look at you blankly... in too much pleasure to care that you caught her. And then she'll cum harder than she ever did with you and John will fill her womb, thus introducing the second child apart from Mr. Hobo's that you'll have to take care of.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Erica is totally going to do it. Preferably with John next door. Because she's so innocent and curious. You'll walk around the corner to their hot tub and see John fucking her doggy style...and she'll just look at you blankly... in too much pleasure to care that you caught her. And then she'll cum harder than she ever did with you and John will fill her womb, thus introducing the second child apart from Mr. Hobo's that you'll have to take care of.
whoa - Copy.gif

Reactions: Maviarab

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022

So if for you cheating is a surprise gift, I suppose the best Christmas gift would be for Erica to give you a hardcore gangbang followed by a bukkake. I wonder if Joshy would be sober and distinguish who he is so he can thank them when he sees them? :unsure:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Bro that would be awesome
At this rate I will pass out
Because a scene like that would be like heaven for me

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Bro that would be awesome
At this rate I will pass out
Because a scene like that would be like heaven for me
I understand
you reading my posts:
If this happens to Joshy, how will he support the triplets that John gave him for Christmas? :unsure:
If I give the same gift to John and get Miranda pregnant with triplets, will he be mad at me after what he did with Erica? :unsure:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Now I'm daydreaming about Erica making me a daddy
Talk about a perfect ending
you reading my posts:
I understand

If this happens to Joshy, how will he support the triplets that John gave him for Christmas? :unsure:
If I give the same gift to John and get Miranda pregnant with triplets, will he be mad at me after what he did with Erica? :unsure:

Joshy92 is daily taking Erica Dose :LOL::LOL:. Joshy, what are your honeymoon trip plans? Are you calling John or Tyrone there for the Surprise Breeding with Erica, Maybe you planned it with John and Tyrone Before that they will attain Erica while You are not at home and pretend to go out and catch Erica while Breading with them, Erica looking at you with Lustful Puppy eyes and You started melting there. Waiting for Your Turn Ending filling Erica with a Variety of Cums

In Love Futurama GIF - In Love Futurama Black And White - Discover & Share  GIFs

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

Joshy92 is daily taking Erica Dose :LOL::LOL:. Joshy, what are your honeymoon trip plans? Are you calling John or Tyrone there for the Surprise Breeding with Erica, Maybe you planned it with John and Tyrone Before that they will attain Erica while You are not at home and pretend to go out and catch Erica while Breading with them, Erica looking at you with Lustful Puppy eyes and You started melting there. Waiting for Your Turn Ending filling Erica with Variety of Cums

In Love Futurama GIF - In Love Futurama Black And White - Discover & Share  GIFs
Good idea
I could invite John & Tyrone
And they could take turns filling Erica up
We would let fate decide who gets her pregnant

What a romantic honeymoon that would be
It would be a secret only us four know about
It would create a special bond between me & Erica imo

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023

Well, maybe initially she wouldn't tell you about the other guy and have you go down on her anyway?
Erica got pregnant without taking Dr. Joshy's test cream first, since she neglects to take care of her health, but if it's okay for him, the only thing left for me to do is say "Congratulations Papa Joshy", will you invite me to the baby shower? :unsure:
Joshy Might be getting Internal Orgasms
As per I know him he might be so excited that Erica is horny and shouting in Pleasure and Moun and Joshy get too much horny
He will be the Father and God Father of all of the babies Happy Family with Some Babies of Joshy some of John types some of Tyrone types :ROFLMAO:

1701343069576.png

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes