Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Not yet because I thought it was going to be a surprise from Erica for her first anniversary like the one the mc and Lara had, she goes to the bathroom and you fill her mouth with urine so she can give her her first French kiss, she will appreciate your gesture of friendship or will it make him vomit?:unsure:
Afterwards Krysis and I do the double vaginal friendship for Erica so that Joshy and her can enjoy the best night of life, how good is Joshy could you know who injected Erica with more cream? :unsure:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Not yet because I thought it was going to be a surprise from Erica for her first anniversary like the one the mc and Lara had, she goes to the bathroom and you fill her mouth with urine so she can give her her first French kiss, she will appreciate your gesture of friendship or will it make him vomit?:unsure:
Afterwards Krysis and I do the double vaginal friendship for Erica so that Joshy and her can enjoy the best night of life, how good is Joshy could you know who injected Erica with more cream? :unsure:
Joshy and I have an interesting night planned for Eric because Tyrone is busy for a while after Lara broke his dick because of Tony's creampie. we will share our ideas with you later. (But do not tell anyone!) :censored:

Reactions: Leongen43

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Btw Leongen43 don't you have someone from LI? Joshi has Erica, I’m still hunting Angelica (I used to hunt Lara) and you? Looks like you're hiding something from us bro

Reactions: Leongen43

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
and hold hands and sing kumbaya?
I think he would rather sing “Nearer, my God, to thee”. Though it's metaphysically absurd. Just take a mathematical analogy. Imagine you're on a line at 0 and you jump to 1, you're not closer to infinity, precisely because the line is supposed to be infinite. It's only an analogy, since the so-called mathematical infinite isn't infinite, precisely because it's mathematical. It's an “infinitum secundum quid”, that is to say not an “infinitum” at all.
What do you think, o cxx? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Leongen43 and cxx

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I think he would rather sing “Nearer, my God, to thee”. Though it's metaphysically absurd. Just take a mathematical analogy. Imagine you're on a line at 0 and you jump to 1, you're not closer to infinity, precisely because the line is supposed to be infinite. It's only an analogy, since the so-called mathematical infinite isn't infinite, precisely because it's mathematical. It's an “infinitum secundum quid”, that is to say not an “infinitum” at all.
What do you think, o cxx? :unsure:
IMG_2706.jpeg

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Btw Leongen43 don't you have someone from LI? Joshi has Erica, I’m still hunting Angelica (I used to hunt Lara) and you? Looks like you're hiding something from us bro
My real plan is to have sex with the female protagonists but not get involved with any of them and annoy the diarrhea-faced Tony and put him in the same prison as Silver, I want the mc to stay with Lara as a cuckqueen and for him to see me having sadistic sex with Angellica and Erica at the same time, I wonder if that could be a happy ending for the mc?:unsure:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
My real plan is to have sex with the female protagonists but not get involved with any of them and annoy the diarrhea-faced Tony and put him in the same prison as Silver, I want the mc to stay with Lara as a cuckqueen and for him to see me having sadistic sex with Angellica and Erica at the same time, I wonder if that could be a happy ending for the mc?:unsure:
You just voiced my dream! but this is unlikely... although nothing is impossible, but judging by what I see at the moment, now NTR has a lot of fans and especially Tony... I have a suspicion that Angelica will also be fucked by someone, quite possibly it will be Tyrone ... but if you forget about everything, then your plan sounds quite ideal, but this is just our dream, in the future who knows.. who knows... :unsure:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I just really hope we get sharing or cuckold stuff with Erica
Don't worry
I bet the scene may be unlocked with Jessica and Jane
I don't know how Angelica will react to it as She also thinks Erica is a very Good sweet girl so it might seem weird for her
But No for Lara, She will not accept it, There is a high chance as the Walkthrough Lara accept her as a Babysitter and a Sweet girl though She might not allow it

1701266146573.png 7dcc1f123481d021574abb6d233d97e4.gif

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
You just voiced my dream! but this is unlikely... although nothing is impossible, but judging by what I see at the moment, now NTR has a lot of fans and especially Tony... I have a suspicion that Angelica will also be fucked by someone, quite possibly it will be Tyrone ... but if you forget about everything, then your plan sounds quite ideal, but this is just our dream, in the future who knows.. who knows... :unsure:
but if mc is being Angelica’s sugar daddy and doing her cam show, how does Angellica meet Tyrone?

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I just really hope we get sharing or cuckold stuff with Erica
Same Joshy same, I feel like we're on the same wavelength. ;)

Though I think what would make it even better is, having cuckquean Lara watching as the MC and someone else wreck Erica at the same time. She could clean up after both of them once they're finished, I'm sure she would love it. :p

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Same Joshy same, I feel like we're on the same wavelength. ;)

Though I think what would make it even better is, having cuckquean Lara watching as the MC and someone else wreck Erica at the same time. She could clean up after both of them once they're finished, I'm sure she would love it. :p
Hey now if anyone is doing clean up duty
It's going to be me Lara will have to wait her turn

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes