xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Well, I got then this image of Love Sandwich ..... Lara and MC are the buns, and Dr.(W)Dick the meat..... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Love
Reactions: Leongen43

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
It doesn't happen to everyone, it doesn't happen, don't forget when I got confused and wrote wrong the gender of the beautiful Dr.wick, maybe I have a fantasy where she is the futa Dr.wick and whoever penetrates the MC or the futa Dr.wick first in your first sex scene? :unsure:
My reaction after you say Dr Wick is a futa
IMG_0864.gif

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Well, I got then this image of Love Sandwich ..... Lara and MC are the buns, and Dr.(W)Dick the meat.....:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
In a scenario where the futa Dr.wick is in session, she decides to practice with the couple, she forcefully penetrates Lara through the anus and the mc does the same with Dr.wick and he decides to use his belt to erotically suffocate the two women and he begins to move wildly and making that intensity cause them to have orgasms simultaneously and the exhausted mc will give them both a golden shower, could it be considered a good session and what would your expression be like when you see a scene like that? :unsure:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
It's Dr Dick, (her evil Twin) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Can you imagine Joshy going to a session where they are both and want to have sex with him where he would go from dom to sub depending on which Dr.wick is having sex with, could he be so intense or would he want to continue with his conflicts of not knowing what cream it will be? better for Erica? :unsure:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Can you imagine Joshy going to a session where they are both and want to have sex with him where he would go from dom to sub depending on which Dr.wick is having sex with, could he be so intense or would he want to continue with his conflicts of not knowing what cream it will be? better for Erica? :unsure:
I don't know I just know that Joshy will find a way........(wasn't that a quote of Jurasic Park? ) a hell of fun he would have that is for shure !

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Keep laughing. One day he'll start looking back at you every time you look into a mirror ;)
I'm never going to look like him because I have a wife who takes great care of my health, maybe too much. I don't remember what a French fry tastes like. Your question is because you're interested in older men like Tony, and if I looked like him you'd be interested in a sexual way? :unsure:
What question? I told you that you'll get old wrinkly and disgusting one day, as we all will do if we're lucky to live long enough. Everything beyond this is purely your own fantasy.
Try to hit on someone else.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
What question? I told you that you'll get old wrinkly and disgusting one day, as we all will do if we're lucky to live long enough. Everything beyond this is purely your own fantasy.
Try to hit on someone else.
I understood your post but my nature is very sexual and joking when you combine them these things happen, you should have understood this before writing your post or use a more normal member for your post, in any case don't take it seriously I'm just joking, you can do it too it's fun :LOL: :cool:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I guess it's a master plan to get the MC's cream, who will be Joshy's next target, maybe Dr.wick or Sasha? :unsure:
I wanted to appreciate your comments, it looks like I have a limit for the first time...

I think Joshy's next target will be Sasha, since Doc is a hidden person at the moment. :sneaky:

Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
For Joshy, vaginas are like a barrel of whiskey, depending on which one he uses, it is what will give that special taste to the cream that he consumes with his straw. After being a taster, Joshy, how long will he let it age before consuming and will he rate its flavor? :unsure:
But it will cleaned off if the Creampie Holder have a shower
we can say like a Protien Drink that needs to be consumed within Time limit :unsure:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
But it will cleaned off if the Creampie Holder have a shower
we can say like a Protien Drink that needs to be consumed within Time limit :unsure:
It seems like you have no idea what a vagina can put in and hold for as long as she wants and she can also use a vaginal or anal plug depending on where the cream is housed and if she can add their urine, I guess it will be complete food for Joshy. ? :unsure:

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes