Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I always had a doubt, if in update Tony goes to the MC's house and sees the MC and Angellica having but he realizes that Erica is masturbating and he takes the opportunity to penetrate her or that she wants to resist, she can't no matter how excited she is and they start to have dirty sex and Angellica sees them making her more excited causing them to have a simultaneous orgasm and they are both full of cream, will Lara feel like a double cuckqueen if you see them too and Joshy with whom will she use the straw first?:unsure:
It's more kinda a R@pe for Erica, By seeing Tony She might lose her Consciousness and She might get Black Out for an Hour or so...I think in Between MC should come up as Superman and Kick Ass Out of Tony and Throw him out of his house at a km far away :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:...in that time Angelica might Help Erica to Comeback to her senses and Lara will Run after her boss to say Sorry :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

old-man-wellness-check-dbix40n7tywpr23a.gif

If mc is having sex with Angellica and Tyrone shows up, mc tells him look at this beautiful ass there is room for one more but first you have to eat my cream to be able to penetrate her, Tyrone will consider it a fair deal and Joshy chan will get jealous and stab Tyrone with his straw? :unsure:
And Ig Tyrone will say MC that If he chooses Pussy he will choose Ass and Vice- Versa and He doesn't want to steal Joshy92 fav Job

tumblr_2d1a82c55f9c33240a3c28348e6c65c5_47844efd_1280.gif

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Why would Joshy hit Tyrone out of jealousy when he could call me for help? don't worry bro, I don't leave my friends
You understood that only those who eat the mc's cream can have sex with Angellica, so if Joshy eats the mc's cream he will have sex with her and Tyrone will have his testicles hammered because nothing stops him, a scene of Joshy with his mouth full of cream having sex with Angellica, T4bbo would you like to do a scene like that? :unsure:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
You understood that only those who eat the mc's cream can have sex with Angellica, so if Joshy eats the mc's cream he will have sex with her and Tyrone will have his testicles hammered because nothing stops him, a scene of Joshy with his mouth full of cream having sex with Angellica, T4bbo would you like to do a scene like that? :unsure:
With joy! I would even edit the scene colorfully, and i then in the end POV style the golden shower would wet himself

Reactions: Jerk-man

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Only problem is Joshy in the game wears a mask :ROFLMAO:
IMG_2517.png

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Are we going to impregnate all the babysitters, then leave the children to Joshy? :unsure:
If Erica gets pregnant and when the day comes and they have the baby in the hospital, when they give it to Joshy and he sees that the baby looks like the protagonist of The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, what would his reaction be and would he suspect that it is Tony's ? :unsure:
How many of the people present in the place would faint and vomit? :unsure:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
If Erica gets pregnant and when the day comes and they have the baby in the hospital, when they give it to Joshy and he sees that the baby looks like the protagonist of The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, what would his reaction be and would he suspect that it is Tony's ? :unsure:
This, of course, remains a guess, I think Joshy won’t be able to handle this and also have a heart attack... maybe I should release my rejuvenating power? :unsure:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
This, of course, remains a guess, I think Joshy won’t be able to handle this and also have a heart attack... maybe I should release my rejuvenating power? :unsure:
It wouldn't look strange if you do it, think about it, better get revenge on Tony by making him explode on Lara's live show and look at Lara with an expression like she's going to be next, nothing more than she's going to explode because of your cream :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
It wouldn't look strange if you do it, think about it, better get revenge on Tony by making him explode on Lara's live show and look at Lara with an expression like she's going to be next, nothing more than she's going to explode because of your cream :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Why didn’t you tell me right away?! I will happily impregnate Lara with my powerful WIZARD energy cream, then at the end I'll piss on Tony

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Would it look strange if you could put your Cock through Tony's skull and penetrate Lara's vagina to get her pregnant at the same time, would it be like hot and exciting revenge? :unsure:
I don’t even know what excites me, how did I bend through Tony’s skull or fill Lara’s vagina with heat? :ROFLMAO: maybe leave Tony alone for a bit? I have a better idea, how about putting vibrations in Tony's anus? :unsure:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I don’t even know what excites me, how did I bend through Tony’s skull or fill Lara’s vagina with heat? :ROFLMAO: maybe leave Tony alone for a bit? I have a better idea, how about putting vibrations in Tony's anus? :unsure:
If the vibrators were grenades and when we set the speed to maximum they explode, if they film the moment could we see Tony explode from different angles and in slow motion like action movies? :unsure:

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Its still a long time and may Dev get the twisted Idea of a Cameo Appearance and the baby will look like .....
1702150597448.png

• Haha
Reactions: MAGO-DAG
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes