Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
¿"El Chupacremas"? the perverted self of "Chupacabras" ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Why I read as Capybaras
IDK why
Maybe I remember Joshy92 said he is from Australia so capybara-loving might be so

1702232478007.png
Capybara Shower Time GIF - Capybara Shower Time Shower - Discover & Share  GIFs
a10e71e4e4245d2952ad40850d0124b3.gif

What does Joshy think about us? Will he like or not like what we do? Will I have to worry about his avenging straw and will my Dom Xapican protect me? :unsure:
Other names: blood for cream, the lord of creams, creamy paradise :LOL::LOL:
He will be emotional to see that Everyone loves Mr. Softie Heart and when you say looks like he is in his Creampie Paradise dreaming of leaking Erica

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Capybaras can be pets? How nice!
But I think you're mistaken about him. Only men have twisted brains.
I know several women who have their brains quite twisted, the things that some ask of me when I have sex with them makes me feel like a rookie sometimes, what happened to my sweet and innocent wife?, it's true it's my fault that it's like this now, I have to hide the harness before she have any ideas that include me :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Last edited:

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I know several women who have their brains quite twisted, the things that some ask of me when I have sex with them makes me feel like a rookie sometimes, what happened to my sweet and innocent wife?, it's true it's my fault that it's like this now, I have to hide the harness before she have any ideas that include me :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Sorry, I used the wrong word, I meant human beings.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Nope they got Wombats over there, View attachment 3162362 So, no Carpincho (Capybara) for him!
I mean we are still trying to recover the last one from the contact with his kinks.......
View attachment 3162410
Wombats or Capybara the Last thing is Joshy92 will take Erica to Australia his place, and take her to Wildlife reservoir/zoo to meet Capies or Wombat and at the end he will tell her Look How cute these are and having babies about 3-4 and happy life sweet family and We also dream the same life, ** Erica you will be mother of the babies served by me, Tyrone and John **
#HappyLife #Capymoment #Wombiechonk :LOL: :LOL:

But I think you're mistaken about him. Only men have twisted brains.
Sadly Nope We can't have until we are registered and have animal License
But We can interact with them
Who care of twisted brains, They are cute ;)

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
So guys, judging by the last update we played, we saw how an unfamiliar couple had sex, then the girl was very interested, looked at the profile where there is a dick Mc, there is a preference, will there be a swinger? or Joshy will appear there under a mask to connect his hacker knowledge and introduce video surveillance in the hotel where Mc+Lara and other couples will be swinging :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yes, usually they are very shy, and are hunted because they have tasty flesh ,that one was a wildone, and curious, but yes, if you have them from very young, and they feel safe around you, they are like giant guinea pigs, here in my town there was one called, "Pancho" it was everyones darling, had even a collar with his name it run free and everybody peted him, it died from old age with almost 15 yrs. last year.

Reactions: Udayana

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes