Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
what a fucking bunch of cockroaches..
View attachment 3163071
Are you sure you can Handle Tony Cockroach alone?? Like that old fool needs a few more Hammers punches, We are ready to help you out :LOL: :LOL:

Joshy92 we need your help as well

Hammers This Guy GIF - Hammers This guy Kill - Discover & Share GIFs

Please give a marking there
Or else If someone Pour water there, There is a slight chance that Tony Cockroach Tree will grow up :censored:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Are you sure you can Handle Tony Cockroach alone?? Like that old fool needs a few more Hammers punches, We are ready to help you out :LOL: :LOL:

Joshy92 we need your help as well

Hammers This Guy GIF - Hammers This guy Kill - Discover & Share GIFs

Please give a marking there
Or else If someone Pour water there, There is a slight chance that Tony Cockroach Tree will grow up :censored:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the-boys-soldier-boy.gif

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
So I could act like the Among Us character and kill everyone else secretly to keep all the girls? :unsure:
among-us-icegif-44.gif

We need a few more male characters then Sure Bro you can Play Among us and Do that

Futurama Fry GIF - Futurama Fry Chew - Discover & Share GIFs
Imposter Sinomat Sticker - Imposter Sinomat Cry Stickers

But Wait Joshy92 will not accept it and If you kill them, How he can make Erica impregnated by Tyrone and John and Joshy is also a Male character soooo... :LOL: :LOL:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
View attachment 3167222

We need a few more male characters then Sure Bro you can Play Among us and Do that

Futurama Fry GIF - Futurama Fry Chew - Discover & Share GIFs
Imposter Sinomat Sticker - Imposter Sinomat Cry Stickers

But Wait Joshy92 will not accept it and If you kill them, How he can make Erica impregnated by Tyrone and John and Joshy is also a Male character soooo... :LOL: :LOL:
It's the impostor's secret, he's never going to know it until the end, plus I'm not going to kill Joshy, I need someone to blame so the girls don't hate me and I can console them, if I put some red hair and a straw it will be enough for them to believe Which Joshy is to blame? :unsure:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Joshy92 my bro! I heard you were having fun with other LI while Erica was enjoying my golden showers? does a friend do that? left Eric on me, and he wanders around somewhere :cautious: she's now addicted to my piss, come and get Eric out of there or I'll have to punish you like I did with Leongen43
Oh Dear Futurama GIF - Oh Dear Futurama Face Palm - Discover & Share GIFs
wvnhafnh022anlhmzg8i.gif

Joshy92 Keep your Explanations Ready when you meet Erica, She dreamt a lot about the Future and Having babies with You, John, and Tyrone, Now MAGO-DAG will note everything and based on that Case will move forward :LOL::LOL:, Golden Shower Punishment Upcoming :KEK:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Oh Dear Futurama GIF - Oh Dear Futurama Face Palm - Discover & Share GIFs
View attachment 3167739

Joshy92 Keep your Explanations Ready when you meet Erica, She dreamt a lot about the Future and Having babies with You, John, and Tyrone, Now MAGO-DAG will note everything and based on that Case will move forward :LOL::LOL:, Golden Shower Punishment Upcoming :KEK:
Nothing can stop me now! Joshy, prepare an apology speech for Erica. otherwise I will have to punish you harshly in BDSM style :devilish:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
So I could act like the Among Us character and kill everyone else secretly to keep all the girls? :unsure:
Of course you can do whatever you want with them. There's just one detail you'd have to share with your partner in crime.
1701484191791.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Leongen43
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes