MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
No gracias aqui me-ando ya / thanks for the offer (y)(y) (don`t even google it's a spanish pun, and online translators fail blatantly)
Oooh will we speak Spanish? Judging by the fact that I'm a Messi fan, no problem. Me alegra que lo entiendas, hermano. (y):cool:

Reactions: Leongen43

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do you think That Joshy92 Will accept this Dress Code as We have to give to John and Tyrone then How can Erica get pregnant and How he become the Future God Papa?
1702412441252.png

This is not needed, I have golden shower, just soak it and that’s it. :HideThePain:
Bro keep that Save for the Judgement day, As of We are taking the Excuse from Joshy, His Punishment Should be Dangerous

13squarepeg-gif_001328.gif

I think in Angellica's mouth, our two cocks inside her mouth and a yellow liquid coming out of our cocks filling Angellica's stomach, I can go further if you want? :unsure:
Or could it also be a urine enema? :unsure:
Poor Angelica She can't take One MC's thick cock, Now She have to handle 2 cocks Together, And complete her Breakfast with Cum :ROFLMAO::KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

y'all testing my alerts patience today... :KEK:
View attachment 3167953
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Sorry Bro
Joshy did some Magic spells

3h5U.gif

Last edited:

Manaroth25M

Jul 8, 2022
I'm sure if I spent a few hours reading someone already asked. It has been a while since I played the 1st one but is the MC, his Sister, his Niece, and her friend in the second one? I only remember feeling like the end felt like I didn't get enough and sounded they weren't going to continue their story.

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
I'm sure if I spent a few hours reading someone already asked. It has been a while since I played the 1st one but is the MC, his Sister, his Niece, and her friend in the second one? I only remember feeling like the end felt like I didn't get enough and sounded they weren't going to continue their story.
This is a completely separate story not a continuation of the first. There is one carry over character from the first story, but this game in no way continues the story line of Babysitter. Whole new ball game.

Manaroth25M

Jul 8, 2022
Yeah I though as much. Just wanted to make sure. I remember being sad at the end of the 1st one thinking they said something about that being the end even though it felt like there could have been more.

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
I hope the dev. Can provide us with an progress update bevor the next real update.
Can not wait for the next release. It feels like months since the last update.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I hope the dev. Can provide us with an progress update bevor the next real update.
Can not wait for the next release. It feels like months since the last update.
I mean yeah I can feel you that T4bbo hands are doing magic that within 2 months we are getting a feel about like 2 years. We all are waiting for Spice-up updates as The Game is So Amazing with an Interesting story. Till then keep exploring and discussing here and join us in convos ;)

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Joshy likes girls to be innocent but not virgins, will ask the beauty Dra.wick to erase the memory of his first time and the second time etc to keep his mind innocent, if Erica has her first time with Tyrone and The next day she has a hard time walking but she doesn't remember why. What will Joshy say to make Erica believe that they went to a mechanical bull contest and she fell? :unsure:

Last edited:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Joshy likes girls to be innocent but not virgins, I guess he will ask Dr.wick to erase the memory of his first time and the second time etc to keep his mind innocent, if Erica has her first time with Tyrone and The next day she has a hard time walking but she doesn't remember why. What will Joshy say to make Erica believe that they went to a mechanical bull contest and she fell? :unsure:
Joshy put all the blame on me, will say it was me and not Tyrone, you'll see! Because I almost gave him up to Erica and because I punished him, Joshy will now use Erica against me instead of Tyrone. but I have a plan B, furious red rain that will surprise the whole world :devilish:

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes