Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Joshy likes girls to be innocent but not virgins, will ask the beauty Dra.wick to erase the memory of his first time and the second time etc to keep his mind innocent, if Erica has her first time with Tyrone and The next day she has a hard time walking but she doesn't remember why. What will Joshy say to make Erica believe that they went to a mechanical bull contest and she fell? :unsure:
What about Joshy ( Joshy92 ) getting blindfolded by Erica and then Erica calling Tony for Revenge with Joshy, We revealed that Joshy is getting friendly with other characters and dreaming of having Babies with them.:devilish::LOL: So Does Joshy get Blank out by Seeing the Wrinkled face of Tony so Close to him giving him Handjob/Blowjob and then after he gets conscious he finds Tony is riding on him and See Erica already laughing from Corner? Will it be a Nightmare for Joshy? :unsure: Will he learn his lessons? :p

Scared Futurama GIF - Scared Futurama Scream - Discover & Share GIFs
479e482a4c1fdb8852119641b6c169b4_w200.gif
Nude Professor - Futurama GIF - Naked - Discover & Share GIFs

Joshy put all the blame on me, will say it was me and not Tyrone, you'll see! Because I almost gave him up to Erica and because I punished him, Joshy will now use Erica against me instead of Tyrone. but I have a plan B, furious red rain that will surprise the whole world :devilish:
That will not gonna happen, Joshy will be punished by Holy Golden Shower and after that, Erica will punish him with Tony

Futurama Awesome Futurama GIF - Futurama Awesome Futurama Awesome To The  Max Futurama - Discover & Share GIFs

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
What about Joshy ( Joshy92 ) getting blindfolded by Erica and then Erica calling Tony for Revenge with Joshy, We revealed that Joshy is getting friendly with other characters and dreaming of having Babies with them.:devilish::LOL: So Does Joshy get Blank out by Seeing the Wrinkled face of Tony so Close to him giving him Handjob/Blowjob and then after he gets conscious he finds Tony is riding on him and See Erica already laughing from Corner? Will it be a Nightmare for Joshy? :unsure: Will he learn his lessons? :p

Scared Futurama GIF - Scared Futurama Scream - Discover & Share GIFs
View attachment 3172981
Nude Professor - Futurama GIF - Naked - Discover & Share GIFs

That will not gonna happen, Joshy will be punished by Holy Golden Shower and after that, Erica will punish him with Tony

Futurama Awesome Futurama GIF - Futurama Awesome Futurama Awesome To The  Max Futurama - Discover & Share GIFs
Apparently, Joshy is looking for a new virgin pussy, which he wants to share with someone, Erica remains away from everyone for now because she is too shy, until she is f@cked by Mc, Joshy will not accept her in his perverted harem with sharing. T4bbo needs to look for a new victim for Joshy so that Tyrone or John can tear off them vagina and send him to Joshy with full creampies so that he can enjoy them

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Apparently, Joshy is looking for a new virgin pussy, which he wants to share with someone, Erica remains away from everyone for now because she is too shy, until she is f@cked by Mc, Joshy will not accept her in his perverted harem with sharing. T4bbo needs to look for a new victim for Joshy so that Tyrone or John can tear off them vagina and send him to Joshy with full creampies so that he can enjoy them

Seems Like Joshy92 (JOSHY) didn't like get entertained by Erica anymore and have another plans, He might miss her Dancing and Laughing and Showering together. Erica even called her guests and She knitted dresses of her babies from Joshy, John and Tyrone :confused:

btw Tony is into someone, free massages

1702586672959.png 1702586689851.png fEYpqgv.gif

Last edited:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Seems Like Joshy92 (JOSHY) didn't like get entertained by Erica anymore, He might miss her Dancing and Laughing and Showering together. Erica even called her guests and She knitted dresses of her babies from Joshy, John and Tyrone :confused:
Maybe my golden shower was affecting him? did not come out of ecstasy and is still enjoying 1em.gif

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Other have orgasms, you have golden showers? I'll be careful not coming to close....
I know you might be Shocked, But I believe that you are also in deep mind drooling about it, Power of Golden Showers

Drooling GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
Golden Shower GIFs | Tenor

Unfortunately Selfies are forbidden here for a good reasons....
Look At Mirror GIFs | Tenor
Have lil Chill Pill, Enjoy Bro, Have fun

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Unfortunately Selfies are forbidden here for a good reasons....
I wasn't going to ask you to share them because it's very intimate, but are you telling me that you would do it if it were not prohibited? :unsure:
You are more daring than me, now that I know that I like you, I like daring people who are not afraid to expose themselves in an intimate moment.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
y'all testing my alerts patience today... :CAKE:
View attachment 3167953
I was thinking about that image, are they the ones of your alerts or the one of the most wanted criminals and if it were the latter I don't understand why I am third, I understand MAGO-DAG, his golden Tsunami could wipe out all men and I suppose it will be due to public depravity And what did Xapican do, kidnapping avatars because he wasn't satisfied with the ones he had? :unsure:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I was thinking about that image, are they the ones of your alerts or the one of the most wanted criminals and if it were the latter I don't understand why I am third, I understand MAGO-DAG, his golden Tsunami could wipe out all men and I suppose it will be due to public depravity And what did Xapican do, kidnapping avatars because he wasn't satisfied with the ones he had? :unsure:
Ummm.....
Really? Are we guys now in Most Wanted Babysitters Criminals now? Who will take care of Joshy92 and Erica...?

a3b9c6e089d37da262907b7776849925.gif Alert Eyes Everywhere and open-season-elliot-need-to-hide-f90btdwhbvhet6u5.gif

Don't forget

1_9ZWpXc_HL7Ivb8ezq2oUCA.gif 12bd8ceb3e8aa05acebf9c9ebbee9b65_w200.gif thanksgiving-1.gif

xapican nice move by changing the Profile Pic :LOL: :KEK:

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Ummm.....
Really? Are we guys now in Most Wanted Babysitters Criminals now? Who will take care of Joshy92 and Erica...?

View attachment 3175088 Alert Eyes Everywhere and View attachment 3175204

Don't forget

View attachment 3175249 View attachment 3175252 View attachment 3175472

xapican nice move by changing the Profile Pic :LOL: :CAKE:
Now that we know that the chameleon Xapican changed his avatar again, then "who will protect our avatars", where is Marshall getoutofmylab and was Joshy put in the witness protection program? :unsure:
Will DIRTY FILTHY RAT be next on the most wanted list? :unsure:

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
View attachment WHGhfHL.mp4

12/15/23 5:47 PM EST
Morning routine

After a late night, Angelica found herself rising later than usual the next morning, the comfort of her bed coaxing her to linger a little longer. Despite the delayed start, she embraced the leisurely morning, allowing the events of the previous night to linger in the warmth of a lazy sunrise.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
View attachment 3176559
12/15/23 5:42 PM EST
Girls bonding

Erica and Angelica strengthened their friendship as they spent a delightful afternoon bonding over shared interests. What will come of that?
This is truly an unexpected turn for Angelica and Erica.. :oops: It seems that after the roast scene with Mc, Angelica felt confident :devilish:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes