Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
lol so here's my ordeal. I actually like interacting with these guys in various threads when they're not spamming about Joshy's perversions. They're good people. And I also don't want to unwatch the thread. So I just gotta deal with it.:CAKE:
You know that the joshy thing is just jokes because I like his posts and I imagine in the game what it would be like if his posts were part of the game's story, especially when he talks about Erica :LOL: :LOL:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
You know that the joshy thing is just jokes because I like his posts and I imagine in the game what it would be like if his posts were part of the game's story, especially when he talks about Erica :LOL: :LOL:
Besides Erica, Joshy has another girlfriend, so he can’t decide who to devote more time to... he faced a difficult choice, just like in VN :HideThePain:

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
lol so here's my ordeal. I actually like interacting with these guys in various threads when they're not spamming about Joshy's perversions. They're good people. And I also don't want to unwatch the thread. So I just gotta deal with it. :KEK:
I don't :) hit that ignore button without a second though. Not unwatching the thread, why would I, it's easy enough to mute the trolls. Joshy is first on the ignore list, I just continue to add anyone who mentions him for peace of mind.

Reactions: 36 Ninjas

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
lol so here's my ordeal. I actually like interacting with these guys in various threads when they're not spamming about Joshy's perversions. They're good people. And I also don't want to unwatch the thread. So I just gotta deal with it. :KEK:
that's cause he keeps bringing it up and that makes it easy to mock him up.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes