Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I would like some fan art for Christmas and to see all the girls dressed as sexy Santa and Tony in The Grinch costume, the MC in a Santa Claus costume and the girls sitting on Santa's legs and telling him their wishes of perverse and hot Christmas, I'm sure that Santa Mc will fulfill all your wishes even if they are bad girls like Angellica :love: :love:
Merry Christmas Seasons Greetings GIF - Merry Christmas Seasons Greetings Celebrate GIFs
Lara Angelica Erica Dr. Wick :KEK:

Tony :alien::KEK:

Ricardo Peralta GIF - Ricardo Peralta Holiday GIFs
Grinch Meme GIF - Grinch Meme Sigh GIFs
Grinch GIF - Grinch Christmas Garland GIFs

Sexy Santa Gif
MC :KEK::KEK:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I would like some fan art for Christmas and to see all the girls dressed as sexy Santa and Tony in The Grinch costume, the MC in a Santa Claus costume and the girls sitting on Santa's legs and telling him their wishes of perverse and hot Christmas, I'm sure that Santa Mc will fulfill all your wishes even if they are bad girls like Angellica :love: :love:
Lara has already guessed Santa Tony's wish

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
How many gifts will Angellica receive and will the MC's gift open first?
Tyrone's anaconda could be the Christmas tree and which of the girls will put the star on the top and artificial snow will come out of the top of the Christmas tree? :unsure:
1702997197595.png Tyrone's Gift for Lara, and this Time Lara will not miss the chance :KEK:

Askb Bernardson GIF - Askb Bernardson Montreal GIFs
Tentacle Xmas GIF - Tentacle Xmas Tree GIFs

Mc will gift Angelica his Dick clone Dildo, so When MC will be busy Angelica will not call him, come here Fogey (Daddy) :ROFLMAO:

1702998100387.png
Christmas Fun GIF - Christmas Fun Sexy GIFs
Be a good girl and Hop on it :LUL:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Do you want to Say that Dick in the Box maybe also Attract Lara
Then What if Tyrone gifts Lara a Box and She opens it and finds a XXL size Snickers
What Will Tyrone say
"Hungry? Grab Some Snickers"
or
" Lara You're not you when you're hungry "

View attachment 3187761 View attachment 3187763 View attachment 3187766
Hmmmm... In the next update Lara will come up with a nickname for dick Tyrone :BootyTime:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Krysis_here

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Hmmmm... In the next update Lara will come up with a nickname for dick Tyrone :BootyTime:
Or maybe we can say a Short name

" Grab my Snicker "
" Snickery Love "
" Snickers inside Her"
" My Snicker Princess"
"My Nutty Snicker "
Like that :unsure: :KEK: :KEK:

Snickers Satisfies GIF - Snickers Snickers Satisfies GIFs
Peanut Butter Gamer Pbg GIF - Peanut Butter Gamer Pbg Austin Hargrave GIFs

Best Boyfriend In The World GIF - Snickers Snicker Chocolate GIFs
Snicker Snickers GIF - Snicker Snickers Prettylilmzgrace GIFs
Princess GIF - Snickers Princess GIFs

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
How about a party at John's house? his goal is to seduce Lara, everyone is there, then he pours everyone a drink, especially for Lara he pours his magic golden drink? Well, it turned out by chance that everyone had his golden drink and an orgy happened:KappaPride: View attachment 3198811
Depending on the purity and temperature of the golden drink, could it excite them or cause death for all of them? If it works, would we realize it by their happy face and the yellow color of their eyes? :unsure: :LOL: :LOL:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Depending on the purity and temperature of the golden drink, could it excite them or cause death for all of them? If it works, would we realize it by their happy face and the yellow color of their eyes? :unsure: :LOL: :LOL:
It is quite possible that John will wake up at Tony’s place together with Lara (but what really happened there and how they got there remains a mystery) and where is Mc really? he wakes up with Angelica and John's wife in some party where Angelica arranged a Stream Party for them, and at the end Tyrone appears naked and the end of the update... o_O

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
How about a party at John's house? his goal is to seduce Lara, everyone is there, then he pours everyone a drink, especially for Lara he pours his magic golden drink? Well, it turned out by chance that everyone had his golden drink and an orgy happened :KappaPride: View attachment 3198811
Well, I was thinking if MC throws a Party and calls John Miranda and especially Tyrone from the request by Lara. And MC installs a Chocolate Fountain. And Then after the party MC tells them a Special Chocolate party and MC and John dipped their dicks into the fountain but Tyrone says no need for him to dip his Dick as it is already Snickers? :unsure: Do you think Tyrone try any extra garnishing topping or keep it a Simple Snickers bar? :unsure::KEK::KEK: Will Erica this time bites her lip and Grab MC's Chocolaty dick and gulp it, or John punish Angelica and Miranda with his Choco dick or Lara leave with Tyrone to Enjoy the bar Securely? :unsure::ROFLMAO:

giphygg.gif 0c724350e2786f3f2cc009161ecc7d21.gif
giphyf.gif c53b66a9-eb2b-4b95-a53b-1119a3f5ac6a_text.gif

Do you think Girls will Drop some Chocolate on their Nipples or leave it for the Night? :unsure:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
It is quite possible that John will wake up at Tony’s place together with Lara (but what really happened there and how they got there remains a mystery) and where is Mc really? he wakes up with Angelica and John's wife in some party where Angelica arranged a Stream Party for them, and at the end Tyrone appears naked and the end of the update... o_O
John after Listening that he would Leave his Job and goes into Trauma and then yell....

GodHelpMeOpelyGIF.gif NervousSignOfTheCrossGIF.gif ** Waking up in Tony's Place :alien::alien:**

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I was thinking what the New Year's wishes of some of the babysitter characters would be?
Mc: have anal sex with Angellica and also sex with all the women in the game
John: have a threesome with Miranda and Lara
Angellica: have a more modern PC and have live sex for her subscribers
Miranda: have a threesome with the mc and John
Lara: have a gangbang with the mc, John and Tyrone
Tyrone: have a foursome with Dr.wick, Lara and Angellica
Jess: have sex with the mc and John
Erica: have sex with the mc and have Joshy ask her to marry him
Dra.wick: have sex with mc while Lara watches them
Sasha: have sex with the mc or not to avoid problems
Tony: have sex with Angellica and more sex with Lara and don't let his dick fall off
Joshy: marry Erica where she is pregnant with Tyrone or the mc or both and has twins of different colors maybe
I think someone is missing but since T4bbo I forgot about that person, who will it be? :unsure: :LOL:

Last edited:

HPYY

Dec 5, 2023
I was thinking what the New Year's wishes of some of the babysitter characters would be?
Tony: have sex with Angellica and more sex with Lara and don't let his dick fall off
Joshy: marry Erica where she is pregnant with Tyrone or the mc or both and has twins of different colors maybe
I think someone is missing but since T4bbo I forgot about that person, who will it be? :unsure: :LOL:
only Miranda

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How about a party at John's house? his goal is to seduce Lara, everyone is there, then he pours everyone a drink, especially for Lara he pours his magic golden drink? Well, it turned out by chance that everyone had his golden drink and an orgy happened :KappaPride:
no need to agitate joshy even more than he is.

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Sasha: have sex with the mc or not to avoid problems
You mean Jane
I mean She has a Potential to join Angelica in her Streams and continue Modelling and flirting with MC
Even T4bbo is saying to spice up the game Mr. Silver and family is coming to Airport So maybe their babysitter
Sex scene is experimental and some with Jessica & Sasha. But I want her with John this time plus you forget the Yoga girl Felicia as well

1703366581148.png

Kylie's Sex scene with John as She is very turned on during the Massage lesson

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes