Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
that's cause he keeps bringing it up and that makes it easy to mock him up.
I didn't do it to bother Joshy, I like his posts and I always like to imagine how they would work within the babysitters world, apparently it bothers him, I'm not going to mention Joshy anymore in any of my posts, I'm only going to do it again only if He agrees, I apologize if I made him feel bad in any way.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
It's a shame that T4bbo doesn't want to release a Christmas special, where Tony dresses up as Santa Claus and breaks into the MC's house and ties and gags Erica, Angellica and Lara to have sex with them, when Santa Tony finishes and leaves. It's coming just when the MC sees it, what will the MC think what gift he brought us and where did he hide it?:unsure:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I didn't do it to bother Joshy, I like his posts and I always like to imagine how they would work within the babysitters world, apparently it bothers him, I'm not going to mention Joshy anymore in any of my posts, I'm only going to do it again only if He agrees, I apologize if I made him feel bad in any way.
It doesn't bother me bro
The reason I don't comment in this thread much
Is because I have been busy in other threads

Plus I feel like I spend too much time on this site
And comment too much
So I'm tyring to cut back a bit

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
It doesn't bother me bro
The reason I don't comment in this thread much
Is because I have been busy in other threads

Plus I feel like I spend too much time on this site
And comment too much
So I'm tyring to cut back a bit
I understand that the same thing happens to me, but I admit that you are missed, I wrote because it seemed that from the comments of getoutofmylab and others it seemed that it was bothering you as they know you more than me, that's good we are fine, it seemed strange to me that you didn't do anything post of girls having breakfast, I thought you were going to write a fun post that will leave us all thinking

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
It's a shame that T4bbo doesn't want to release a Christmas special, where Tony dresses up as Santa Claus and breaks into the MC's house and ties and gags Erica, Angellica and Lara to have sex with them, when Santa Tony finishes and leaves. It's coming just when the MC sees it, what will the MC think what gift he brought us and where did he hide it?:unsure:
Merry Xmas! - GIF - Imgur
Tony's beautiful Big Entry during the Christmas Event

professor-farnsworth-futurama-zoidberg-amy-least-s-not-boring
Condom GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I think MC will gift Tony a Modified Gift of Condom Boxes (it's a Trick from MC's Side)
If Tony uses it it will be Stuck in his Dick forever :KEK::KEK:
Tension is gone forever girls are safe

EastEnders by Ooh I Say | 2018 - present - Page 25 - Walford Web
No more Tony old fool Evilness :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
why would he be?

well cause not many would like that.

Reactions: 1879

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
It's not the amount of posts that are the problem, it's the drug fueled crazy-ass fantastical shit-posting that is the problem in this thread. Whataver some of you guys are a smokin'...I'd maybe cut back ;)
Maybe we lower the consumption and you increase it a little so that you are not so bitter and you enjoy a little and write a fun publication maybe or whatever you want, do you think?
The truth about me is that I don't use any drugs, if you're interested in knowing, I'm 100% me without any extras. :LOL: :LOL:

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
It's not the amount of posts that are the problem, it's the drug fueled crazy-ass fantastical shit-posting that is the problem in this thread. Whataver some of you guys are a smokin'...I'd maybe cut back ;)
The ignore button is your friend, lean on it ;)

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Wish we could get some fan art posted on here between each updates
I would like some fan art for Christmas and to see all the girls dressed as sexy Santa and Tony in The Grinch costume, the MC in a Santa Claus costume and the girls sitting on Santa's legs and telling him their wishes of perverse and hot Christmas, I'm sure that Santa Mc will fulfill all your wishes even if they are bad girls like Angellica :love: :love:

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes