Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Sasha: have sex with the mc or not to avoid problems
You mean Jane
I mean She has a Potential to join Angelica in her Streams and continue Modelling and flirting with MC
Even T4bbo is saying to spice up the game Mr. Silver and family is coming to Airport So maybe their babysitter
Sex scene experimental. But I want her with John this time plus you forget the Yoga girl Felicia as well

View attachment 3199205
Is Felicia a person? I thought she was a talking mannequin to confuse us. :LOL: :LOL:
And Jane I don't know, maybe he transferred her to another game like soccer clubs do, that's why she's so missing. :LOL::LOL:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
You mean Jane
I mean She has a Potential to join Angelica in her Streams and continue Modelling and flirting with MC
Even T4bbo is saying to spice up the game Mr. Silver and family is coming to Airport So maybe their babysitter
Sex scene is experimental and some with Jessica & Sasha. But I want her with John this time plus you forget the Yoga girl Felicia as well

View attachment 3199205

Kylie's Sex scene with John as She is very turned on during the Massage lesson
Sasha: have sex with the mc or not to avoid problems

Is Felicia a person? I thought she was a talking mannequin to confuse us. :LOL: :LOL:
And Jane I don't know, maybe he transferred her to another game like soccer clubs do, that's why she's so missing. :LOL::LOL:
Felicia is busy, I forbid her to get involved in your perverted world for now! :devilish::devilish:

As for Jane, I have her, I'm trying to punish her, but she can't calm down, so I have a plan B, I'll give her a real golden shower from hell!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Felicia is busy, I forbid her to get involved in your perverted world for now! :devilish::devilish:

As for Jane, I have her, I'm trying to punish her, but she can't calm down, so I have a plan B, I'll give her a real golden shower from hell!
Well Well Well Not too harsh Golden shower or Jane might get sink down :KEK: :ROFLMAO:

drowning-girl-in-sea-2hzuwehxgcsmwqi3.gif underwater-trapped.gif

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Hi guys. In Angelica's last scene, what is the requirement to fuck her? All I got was thigh work... Maybe I'm being too nice to him throughout the story? She gave anal in the dream scene too, although there is also a vaginal version... And does it count if it is an NTR or non-NTR route?

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Hi guys. In Angelica's last scene, what is the requirement to fuck her? All I got was thigh work... Maybe I'm being too nice to him throughout the story? She gave anal in the dream scene too, although there is also a vaginal version... And does it count if it is an NTR or non-NTR route?

Its in the strict MC dominant route. Don't be a simp.

Eet_Fuk

Feb 5, 2021
Will she use that with Tony to make the sex scene hotter or maybe with Tyrone in an update in a second meeting (as far as we know), could she wear that sexy bikini while giving the news and will she do a sexy dance when she gives the news? :unsure: :love::love:
I hope she's all dressed up , or shuold I say down for Tyrone

• Haha
Reactions: L0b0ts

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Will she use that with Tony to make the sex scene hotter or maybe with Tyrone in an update in a second meeting (as far as we know), could she wear that sexy bikini while giving the news and will she do a sexy dance when she gives the news? :unsure: :love::love:
Maybe Lara is Getting a Hotter look so that She and Tony and test the new Vibrator that Tony bought, Opening a new item with a New Reporter Look of Lara :KEK: :KEK: , Think if she does the News Reporting wearing these How much the Viewing will Increase? :unsure: :unsure: What do you think Tony will jerk himself off from the Office and What do you think Other male reporters/ male News Attenders will they jerk off live? :unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Tony increases the Vibration Speed Moaning Lara :devilish: into her Orgasms

giphy.gif b52e20c1373f7825eb5bc1801c9f29ad.gif

Tony from his Cabin Glass Windows Watching the Show :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

i-see-you-creep.gif 1703601362319.png

Last edited:

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
This underwear is very hot...If it's Tony's gift then... NTR fans must be waiting for it in some scene...Non-NTR route hopefully there will be a choice to throw it in the bin no matter how nice it is...(think logically... )
This underwear including Lara's body is randombly generated by stable diffusion, currently there is no possibility to stay coherent with clothing... so this is just a one time thing... so enjoy it!

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
This underwear including Lara's body is randombly generated by stable diffusion, currently there is no possibility to stay coherent with clothing... so this is just a one time thing... so enjoy it!
Lara dressed as slave Leia in the next roleplay session with Mike, please
Lov u T4boo.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
In other words, this is just a FanArt picture... Thanks for the answer... (y)

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Well Looks like T4bbo you exactly planned a Big New Year's Eve meal for Tony, He will not gonna miss this Opportunity :KEK:
What Tony can't accomplish Peacefully during MC and Lara's Date Night he is going to get soon as his Christmas Special gift and New Year resolutions :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: the Vibrator will work at its best with the new Year he will Blast inside Lara with his Pervy plans :KEK:

1703608398192.jpeg Tony feeling himself Right now :KEK::ROFLMAO:

235bae59db6769085a91e8c4c6c6501c.gif old-man-got-a-girlfriend-x00qq8o9mhbmfig7.gif

Last edited:

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Picture4758.jpg
Picture4758_AI.jpg

Sneak Peek: Enhanced Game Images Unveiled!

I'm thrilled to share an exciting glimpse into the creative process behind our game development. I have been focusing at utilizing cutting-edge AI and Photoshop techniques to enhance various images for an even more immersive gaming experience.

As a valued supporter of our project, we wanted to offer you an exclusive sneak peek at some of these improved images. While not all of them will make it into the final game, we believe showcasing these possibilities will give you a unique insight into the artistic enhancements we're exploring.
Your feedback is invaluable to us, and we're eager to hear your thoughts on these enhanced visuals.

T4bbo

**Note that the top pic is regular & bottom is with AI effects for all images**

Eet_Fuk

Feb 5, 2021
View attachment 3206466
View attachment 3206467

Sneak Peek: Enhanced Game Images Unveiled!

I'm thrilled to share an exciting glimpse into the creative process behind our game development. I have been focusing at utilizing cutting-edge AI and Photoshop techniques to enhance various images for an even more immersive gaming experience.

As a valued supporter of our project, we wanted to offer you an exclusive sneak peek at some of these improved images. While not all of them will make it into the final game, we believe showcasing these possibilities will give you a unique insight into the artistic enhancements we're exploring.
Your feedback is invaluable to us, and we're eager to hear your thoughts on these enhanced visuals.

T4bbo

**Note that the top pic is regular & bottom is with AI effects for all images**
Dang

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes