Eet_Fuk

Feb 5, 2021
I wanted to speculate what could the the AI enchached original Babysitter game cover could mean ? Maybe he's remaking it ?

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Wow, you maybe on to something
Well Some Speculations As per T4bbo already hinted to us before so maybe New years bring a modified version of Mr. Silver and Mrs. Silver and their daughter Alyssa same as Jessica/Angelica :unsure:

and here Veruca ig Mrs. Silver is pregnant from Previous Mc in Babysitter needs a Babysitter girl and coming to the same locality where Babysitters MC is living now

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
It looks like Lana is in the background of one of the pool pics. So I'm thinking maybe the MC gets handsy with Angelica under the water while Lana is unaware.
Ig you mean Lara* maybe a typo error But no She is not Lara look at her Closely her Skin tone is Different and even look at her Shoulders :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
Ig you mean Lara* maybe a typo error But no She is not Lara look at her Closely her Skin tone is Different and even look at her Shoulders :unsure:

Is Erica for sure. But I guess the whole Angelica /Erica Pool day sence will include only the two of them without the Mc. Maybe their first lesbian experience.

Reactions: Krysis_here

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Is Erica for sure. But I guess the whole Angelica /Erica Pool day sence will include only the two of them without the Mc. Maybe their first lesbian experience.
If you think that way I think maybe Lesbian content like Last Update Photos How Angelica is Eating a bowl full of Cornflakes & feeding Erica and in the pool as it is outside Angelica might Teach some Sex tips and tricks/ How to gain the attention of Men, To Tease MC with Transparent Bra, John might be Watching them with Binoculars, Angelica revealing Tyrone Anaconda secrets :KEK: :KEK:

giphy (12).gif 2ZO.gif giphy (13).gif

Thinking What will happen to MC, Will he drop his Jaw and get heated suddenly? :KEK::unsure:

200w (4).gif John pretty-guy-jaw-drop-amya6w0bdet50wmm.gif MC

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
If you think that way I think maybe Lesbian content like Last Update Photos How Angelica is Eating a bowl full of Cornflakes & feeding Erica and in the pool as it is outside Angelica might Teach some Sex tips and tricks/ How to gain the attention of Men, To Tease MC with Transparent Bra, John might be Watching them with Binoculars, Angelica revealing Tyrone Anaconda secrets :KEK: :KEK:

View attachment 3209152 View attachment 3209151 View attachment 3209150

Thinking What will happen to MC, Will he drop his Jaw and get heated suddenly? :KEK::unsure:

View attachment 3209170 John View attachment 3209177 MC
Poor Mc
Some much teasing, even he wouldn't last long to hide his snake in his pants.
Speed run to the bathroom I say. :LOL:

Reactions: Krysis_here

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
I didn't see Lana either, is she Lara's sister maybe? :unsure: :LOL:, Or maybe he was wrong like it happened to me in the past? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
I would like to see a sex scene of Lara with two teenagers and have wild sex and for them to make double penetrate her while they suck her tits to drink Lara's milk, when Lara has her orgasm and the milk comes out like an explosion, Could you say it's a dirty maternal orgasm? :unsure::LOL::love:
Stupid typos!

• Haha
Reactions: Leongen43

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
joshy is already planning poolparty with 25 black guys for lara et co.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
joshy is already planning poolparty with 25 black guys for lara et co.
What do you mean did He just Changed his Planned from Erica to Lara now, So mean Joshy is now willing to Punish Lara now instead to Erica? :unsure: So the captain of the 25 black guys will be Tyrone then he will lead them and Joshy will enjoy the Program? :KEK: seems like a Master Stroke Plan :LOL::LOL::devilish:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What do you mean did He just Changed his Planned from Erica to Lara now, So mean Joshy is now willing to Punish Lara now instead to Erica? :unsure: So the captain of the 25 black guys will be Tyrone then he will lead them and Joshy will enjoy the Program? :KEK: seems like a Master Stroke Plan :LOL::LOL::devilish:
erica is included on et co.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
erica is included on et co.
So is it a Master plan that Erica and Joshy made to Enjoy the Lara Show? :unsure: Like Both of them Wear Sunglasses and Enjoy Lara playing with 25 x Anacondas?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: sipping out juice Enjoying Powerful Lara handling Big cocks and in End, he will say to Lara to Serve Creampie dessert on his Plate :KEK:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
All well and good I want the see Sasha
Well, we are also waiting for her Scenes, As per her last Interaction with MC and Jessica & Jane, Her gaze toward the girls, and Especially the Lip bite Scene for Jessica :devilish:, I will wonder How the Threesome Lesbian Scene would be. :unsure: I know it will be Hot for sure, will be in the Studio scene? As they are earning by doing small work, Jessica & Jane back to the studios for Special Shoots and case 1) MC is not there and Sasha is teaching them poses & after the touching scene to the threesome Lesbian Scene case 2) MC is there watching them having Threesome and giving a Handjob...What do you think how Hot the scenes will be? :unsure::love:

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes