MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I would give everyone reactions, but the limit haunts me :KEK:

but I like all your ideas. but I have my own idea, I want Mc to dominate Lara, as he does with Angelica, in a harsh manner, imagine a scene where Lara after sex with Tyrone where Mc was also present, he is so angry and at the same time very excited, then from out of anger he fucks her hard? so hard that even Angelica hears her mom’s moans :devilish:

Eet_Fuk

Feb 5, 2021
I would give everyone reactions, but the limit haunts me :KEK:

but I like all your ideas. but I have my own idea, I want Mc to dominate Lara, as he does with Angelica, in a harsh manner, imagine a scene where Lara after sex with Tyrone where Mc was also present, he is so angry and at the same time very excited, then from out of anger he fucks her hard? so hard that even Angelica hears her mom’s moans :devilish:
As long as the MC (me) gets sloppy seconds, I'm in !

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
What a "Dirty big cock addicted little Slut"
A good scene between Lara and Tony would be when she does the program live, Tony could give her a special dress full of vibrators especially in Lara's private parts, then when the program starts she activates the vibrators and increases the intensity little by little. until Lara starts to get excited and make mistakes when giving news and in the breaks he forces her to give him a blowjob and when she returns to the program she has Tony cream that can be seen and when the program ends and she wants to leave he intercepts her to have anal sex in front of Miranda and when he is about to finish he ejaculates on Lara's face and Miranda licks her and puts Tony's cream into her mouth and gives Lara a creamy French kiss, if something like this happens it should be broadcast at night the news? :unsure: :love: :love::ROFLMAO:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
She is into the "cuckguean" route she likes to be dominated by man, maybe by woman. Her character is really submissive in this game. That's really hot for the Mc to have Gf like this.
He should take more advantage of this situation:devilish:
Well I know Lara's Character looks Submissive but I think her personality is not, She is a strong lady and Bold with her Words can say that Sometimes She has to show her Submissiveness in front of Tony as he is her Boss but others have no chance

1703797606437.png Look at this Scene :KEK: :KEK: didn't even hesitate to slap her boss

Last edited:

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
A good scene between Lara and Tony would be when she does the program live, Tony could give her a special dress full of vibrators especially in Lara's private parts, then when the program starts she activates the vibrators and increases the intensity little by little. until Lara starts to get excited and make mistakes when giving news and in the breaks he forces her to give him a blowjob and when she returns to the program she has Tony cream that can be seen and when the program ends and she wants to leave he intercepts her to have anal sex in front of Miranda and when he is about to finish he ejaculates on Lara's face and Miranda licks her and puts Tony's cream into her mouth and gives Lara a creamy French kiss, if something like this happens it should be broadcast at night the news? :unsure: :love: :love::ROFLMAO:
Wow... That's nasty,... :sneaky:... That would be the end of the game:LOL:
But we shouldn't be worry. "In Tony we trust" for some nasty things whit Lara.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well I know Lara's Character looks Submissive but I think her personality is not, She is a strong lady and Bold with her Words can say that Sometimes She has to show her Submissiveness in front of Tony as he is his Boss but others have no chance
depends choices made.

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
Well I know Lara's Character looks Submissive but I think her personality is not, She is a strong lady and Bold with her Words can say that Sometimes She has to show her Submissiveness in front of Tony as he is his Boss but others have no chance

View attachment 3212806 Look at this Scene :KEK: :KEK: didn't even hesitate to slap her boss
Depending on Route you play :BootyTime: on my Route she is on her keens, suck off and old lollipop.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
A good scene between Lara and Tony would be when he has a heart attack and dies and then she's promoted to his position.

Yeah... that would get me so hot.
And that could happen while they are having sex in Lara and the MC's marital bed. If he dies having sex, it would be suicidal sex and what excuse would he give the MC? :unsure: :ROFLMAO: :poop: :eek::unsure:

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
She is very Pretty if you ask me Her model is beautifully made, Why do you think Angelica is very Competitive with her? :KEK:

View attachment 3212811 View attachment 3212814
View attachment 3212816 View attachment 3212817
It's a matter of personal taste I guess. Honestly she is borderline revolting to me. Nothing about Lara is even remotely attractive in my eyes. Not her looks. Not her personality. I think Jessica is easily the most attractive and Lara the least. I'd take Kylie and Sasha over Lara in a heartbeat too.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes