Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
All well and good I want the see Sasha
Sasha is a beautiful waifu but she keeps her distance from the mc, the possibility I see is if Lara convinces her to participate in a hot threesome with the mc or if Lara observes how the mc did when she had sex with Tyrone and fulfills her fantasy of Cuckqueen, if Sasha, Jane, Jess and the MC have a foursome, would Lara agree and how excited would Dra.Wick be and she masturbate in front of Lara and the MC?:unsure: :unsure: :love: :love:

Last edited:

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
View attachment 3206466
View attachment 3206467
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sneak Peek: Enhanced Game Images Unveiled!

I'm thrilled to share an exciting glimpse into the creative process behind our game development. I have been focusing at utilizing cutting-edge AI and Photoshop techniques to enhance various images for an even more immersive gaming experience.

As a valued supporter of our project, we wanted to offer you an exclusive sneak peek at some of these improved images. While not all of them will make it into the final game, we believe showcasing these possibilities will give you a unique insight into the artistic enhancements we're exploring.
Your feedback is invaluable to us, and we're eager to hear your thoughts on these enhanced visuals.

T4bbo

**Note that the top pic is regular & bottom is with AI effects for all images**
AI Babysitter version is objectively worse.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Sasha is a beautiful waifu but she keeps her distance from the mc, the possibility I see is if Lara convinces her to participate in a hot threesome with the mc or if Lara observes how the mc did when she had sex with Tyrone and fulfills her fantasy of Cuckqueen, if Sasha, Jane, Jess and the MC have a foursome, would Lara agree and how excited would Dra.Wick be and she masturbate in front of Lara and the MC?:unsure: :unsure: :love: :love:
I would like to see Sasha catch mc and Angellica during a sexy photo shoot and Sasha is fingering herself looking at how hot Angellica is and then when mc and Angellica are getting hot and heavy, Sasha starts making out with Angellica who resists at first but then lets it happen while mc is now eating Sasha out, who is not sure about it, but doesn’t want to stop French kissing with Angellica :love:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
And he would masturbate
I would like to see Sasha catch mc and Angellica during a sexy photo shoot and Sasha is fingering herself looking at how hot Angellica is and then when mc and Angellica are getting hot and heavy, Sasha starts making out with Angellica who resists at first but then lets it happen while mc is now eating Sasha out, who is not sure about it, but doesn’t want to stop French kissing with Angellica:love:
I would like in that scene that you described for Sasha to use a strap-on with a vibrating dildo and forcefully penetrate Angellica's anus and the MC to do the same with Sasha and for them to start having dirty hardcore sex and for it to be so intense that they start to urinate while they have one orgasm after another and when the MC is about to finish, put them on their knees and take out the cell phone to record when he ejaculates on their faces. If you send it to Lara, she will take it well and Dra. Wick would see it as a family moment with Angellica? :unsure: :love: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I would like to see Sasha catch mc and Angellica during a sexy photo shoot and Sasha is fingering herself looking at how hot Angellica is and then when mc and Angellica are getting hot and heavy, Sasha starts making out with Angellica who resists at first but then lets it happen while mc is now eating Sasha out, who is not sure about it, but doesn’t want to stop French kissing with Angellica :love:
What about Sasha peeking at Mc and Angelica with Fingering her Pussy and suddenly getting caught by MC while peeking inside & MC tells her to join and then Angelica get lil Nervous and Sasha make her feel better by Fingering her and Licking her Pussy and clit on that Time Angelica giving MC a deepthroat blowjob, Then Sasha and Angelica go for 69 positions :devilish: and MC fucks Angelica and Angelica licking Sasha's pussy, on other hand Sasha putting MC's Cock inside every time MC's dick pops out of Angelica's pussy and Sasha licks her pussy more wet and Put MC cock in and in Ending MC throws load on Sasha's boobs and Angelica licking it out :love::love:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Ohhhh shit! It looks really sexy! judging by the fact that Mc did not object when Sasha ate while working and even allowed it, then as a sign of gratitude, knowing that Angelica is Mc’s stepdaughter (after all, it is quite possible that Sasha knows about this), but she will not object and will not tell anyone, but on the contrary, she will be more excited and join a threesome :devilish: :love:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
well, yes, congrats you're Nº1 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Nahh I don't know but i like to tease a bit sometimes ....
Share your desire, who knows, maybe you also have a perverted idea? :devilish:

as for me, I also have my own perverted idea for the future babysitters, but it will be a secret for now, as soon as everyone shares ideas, and I will also share :coffee::sneaky:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I for one, can't wait to see Tyrones horse dick next to my Lara again...
I would like a scene where Angellica and Tyrone have sex while they are recorded so that the subscribers can see it and Lara can listen to them, when she approaches seeing them having hot dirty sex she can't resist and goes in to join in and have a wild threesome and when she gets to the end He gives Lara an anal creampie and Angellica eats Tyrone's cream by sticking her tongue deep inside Lara's anus, will a scene like that be worth the premium subscription? :unsure: :love: :ROFLMAO:

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
Damn... It's the only game Iam playing on multiple paths when it's coming out in my free time. And if I played all the routes. I am thinking, hey T4bbo where's the next update.

Eet_Fuk

Feb 5, 2021
I would like a scene where Angellica and Tyrone have sex while they are recorded so that the subscribers can see it and Lara can listen to them, when she approaches seeing them having hot dirty sex she can't resist and goes in to join in and have a wild threesome and when she gets to the end He gives Lara an anal creampie and Angellica eats Tyrone's cream by sticking her tongue deep inside Lara's anus, will a scene like that be worth the premium subscription? :unsure: :love: :ROFLMAO:
Wow

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
Yeah, Tyrone scene with Lara and Mc was hot as fu.. But I want to see more of Tony dominating and corrupting Lara.

Reactions: Will619

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I for one, can't wait to see Tyrones horse dick next to my Lara again...
Lara enjoying Tyrone's Snickers Sounds interesting, Maybe Lara will go meet him secretly and MC will follow her? :unsure: :KEK: :KEK:
Tyrone will say sorry for the Last event and Lick her pussy and put four Fingers in to open it wide and then Deep Throating and Fuck her in Doggy Style? :unsure:

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
She is into the "cuckguean" route she likes to be dominated by man, maybe by woman. Her character is really submissive in this game.. She acts serious and professional all the time, but..... When it comes to her sexuallity.... That's something different. That's really hot for the Mc to have Gf like this.
He should take more advantage of this situation:devilish:

Reactions: Leongen43
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes