Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
View attachment 3176567

12/15/23 5:47 PM EST
Morning routine

After a late night, Angelica found herself rising later than usual the next morning, the comfort of her bed coaxing her to linger a little longer. Despite the delayed start, she embraced the leisurely morning, allowing the events of the previous night to linger in the warmth of a lazy sunrise.
Isn't this an ad with a subliminal message made by Joshy for all of us let's drink creamy milk and where's the straw?:unsure:
Is that the brand he took or are you also looking for him to change brands? :unsure:

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
View attachment 3176559
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
12/15/23 5:42 PM EST
Girls bonding

Erica and Angelica strengthened their friendship as they spent a delightful afternoon bonding over shared interests. What will come of that?
It depends on how you want to finish, if it's girls' time it could be double scissors and if the MC is a double cuban, I guess that will strengthen their friendship and it would excite us, right? :unsure:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
It depends on how you want to finish, if it's girls' time it could be double scissors and if the MC is a double cuban, I guess that will strengthen their friendship and it would excite us, right? :unsure:
Maybe in the future she will arrange an unexpected web sex surprise for Mc? remember I once had such an idea, but it only concerned Lara+Erica, but it looks like such an idea is now possible with Angelica+Erica with Mc...

probably Angelica will close Eric’s eyes and have a hot fuck with Mc

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
View attachment 3176567

Morning routine

After a late night, Angelica found herself rising later than usual the next morning, the comfort of her bed coaxing her to linger a little longer. Despite the delayed start, she embraced the leisurely morning, allowing the events of the previous night to linger in the warmth of a lazy sunrise.
Our girl woke up ready for more.:devilish:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
View attachment 3176559
12/15/23 5:42 PM EST
Girls bonding

Erica and Angelica strengthened their friendship as they spent a delightful afternoon bonding over shared interests. What will come of that?
Sounds Interesting waiting for NTR scenes with Angelica and Erica
The Besties will dominate over MC :devilish:

View attachment 3176567

Morning routine

Well I can tell only One Thing

To Angelica and Erica
Mostly Angelica, good Girls always drink Milk on time :KEK:

After one of those nights when you just need milk to make it better. - GIF  - Imgur
1702730019989.jpeg

But sometimes leave the milk inside pussy for Joshy92 he is Dr. of tasting them with Straw

Futurama-fry GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY
GIF-Delicious.gif iKEx86CyuRGAJ4Ru4gOweybnKTY=.gif

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
View attachment 3176567

Morning routine

Milk before cereals?
The game is ruined!

:Kappa:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Let's see if I understand these saying that this is how SamualHand drinks milk, and how does he eat baked chicken? :unsure:
Chicken Wing Ranch GIF - Chicken Wing Ranch Buffalo Wings GIFs
Chicken Bro Eat Sticker - Chicken Bro Eat Ice Cream Stickers
National Chicken Wing Day Fresh Chicken GIF - National Chicken Wing Day Fresh Chicken Zorabian Chicken GIFs

Either Add the Chicken with Cream and Cook
Or else dip it in cream
Cream for all
Joshy92 for u as well bro a lot of Cream, Some from Chicken and Lot from Erica's Pu$$y, with a Free Straw

Last edited:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
View attachment 3178608 So that MC gets a Chance to Cum in that milk in Cereal bowl before Angelica mix Flakes into it and Both girls (Angelica and Erica) Devour it :KEK: :ROFLMAO:

Can say moreover
(CUMFLAKES)
After Mc gave them cum-milk. Erica brought Angelica to me so I could give them a golden shower

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes